Mrs Hinch #642 Footage of Freda leaves us heaving, even the bots are bored and leaving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone else do the new thread? Just about to go on the after-school clubs run and won't be able to.

Reactions: 4
Well that’s not the Michael Jackson nose with the missing nostril she wears during her Iconic ADs… and this is why filters are dangerous. She has a completely normal nose when it’s not filtered to oblivion!
Normal, but also massive compared to her preferred filtered nose

Reactions: 12
Why does Ronnie have to ask if they can go down the slide 🤔 is it because they are so used to being directed for the camera??
Yes. Yes it is.

To me it was so obvious she told them to get on the bikes & ride down the hill or whatever coz as soon as they got there, they got off, waited for a yay & then Ron asked for the slide.
They weren’t even smiling or laughing on them bikes. Never seen a four and two year old like it.

There’s no spontaneous play with them boys. They’re like little robots that have to be directed with what to do. It’s really bleeping sad to watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
The fakeness is gut wrenching. Psychotic giggling… ‘gud jarrrb’… and just because the ‘twins’ biked down a mound in the grass. Is this Katie Price with Harvey at his special American school way back when. The thumbs up and ‘gud jarrrb’. Do we have to keep reminding everyone Ronnie has additional needs. Grow up woman. I can see Lennie with additional needs before the year’s out.

Reactions: 14
I use bin buddy in my grey wheelie bin, I sprinkle a bit in when it's been emptied then a bit half way through because it's emptied every two weeks, it lasts me a while so correct me if I'm wrong but it looked to me like she put half a bin buddy in each of her pull out indoor bins, I consider this excessive as well as all of her other chemical use, she could jump on the eco band wagon but she's as thick as alpaca tit so can't see any way to change her content

Reactions: 12
Cleaning that bleeping ornamental oven again?! It's never used, just there for display and tend cleaning 🙄 maybe it's just me but when I clean my very much used hob I just give it a spray and wipe down, then another to soak up any wet bits left, no need for that bloody window cleaning thingy on it. She's such a twit. Absolute time and air waster that one.

Reactions: 28
New thread, Hunnayzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.