Mrs Hinch #641 Fleecing the sheep with a filtered face - she's an iconic waste of space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know which one I hate more Grinch or those god ugly floofs, don't know how people can think those camels are cute 🤔 dreading the months of her pushing the new animals too, this is literally all she has to offer now, sad time's Soph, sad time's 😆

Reactions: 18
Knew you trusty trolls would remember! Yeh she definitely said the wife was a Hincher because you know….it always has to come back to her. I forgot to attach this was the note that came with the pastry and this was her “not normally sharing” post about her donation after the shame we caused her 😂😂
View attachment 2152259View attachment 2152260
This was the only time she's ever made me smile when she called us pastry trolls!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Buying more tat again...why does she need another small saucepan? She doesn't cook?! Also a scoop for the animal feed? What's wrong with the ones they have or been using? Maybe I'm just a cheapskate but we buy large bulk bags of cat litter pellets and I've used the same scoop/plastic cup for past 4 years to scoop the fresh pellets from the bag to the tray. No need for a new one. Also the colander, same had the same one for god knows how long! I think about 15 years now and it still going strong. They just so disposable it's ridiculous.
This made me smile as we use a Cadbury caramel cup that came with an Easter egg about 100 years ago (around the same time hinch read tattle 😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if she'll claim later that she was invited to the coronation to sit next to William but had to turn it down due to her anxiety 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 37
every time one of her fanny lickers mentions someone is a tattle or tattle we should reply "oh,didnt you no. sophie is tattles no one fan" it will duck with their internal wiring big time,
Nah the best way to wind them and her up is say what’s tattle? Then a few hours later go back and post thanking them for the info, you found out so much from that website they recommended 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.