Mrs Hinch #641 Fleecing the sheep with a filtered face - she's an iconic waste of space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't she cook a normal family meal like a roast dinner spaghetti bol cottage pie lasagne anythink normal her family must be malnourished with living on just roll.crap at least make a nice chicken pie with it ..you loon.

Reactions: 42
That baking tray looks like it’s never seen the inside of a hot oven… I also didn’t realise you could make a salad look that grim so congrats Soff
---
Can't she cook a normal family meal like a roast dinner spaghetti bol cottage pie lasagne anythink normal her family must be malnourished with living on just roll.crap at least make a nice chicken pie with it ..you loon.
HA do you know who you’re talking about? Only time she makes a roast is when she can squeeze it out of a can

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
😳 who were the other 3 (giggle) green rolls destined for ? 😳. Please not Al 🥹

Reactions: 12
I'm on the phone to Help The Aged, poor Nan being subjected to huge pastry monstrosities that even Henry The World's Fattest Dog would turn his nose up at.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why does she feel the need to make these doll house type snacks.just make some proper bleeping food.thing don't neednto "look" a certain way.cook some nice grub ffks.

Reactions: 28
Elder abuse is real and is a crime soph.

don’t do that to your poor Nan.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m having flashbacks to when she used to avidly film what she was making during Ronnie’s weaning journey 🤮

I don’t know why but her gimpy little hand when she’s sprinkling pretentious bull tit herbs on her pastry laden, Michelin wannabe dog’s dinners makes me sooooo irrationally ANGRY.
Gimpy little hand has got me bleeping buckled here 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I seriously can’t stand this woman - if you insist on putting your cooking attempts out to the public, for the love of god please make it half decent.

She can’t bloody cook - just invest in some local cookery school lessons. It’s not bloody hard!!!

Oh and also, you didn’t fool us with this half baked excuse that your top “broke”. You had it arranged with your joint management that you would wear SSS’s sample, the dress needed underwear your first insult to fashion did not have and the boots magically appeared. I’m fairly sure SSS had a top you could borrow if this genuinely happened. Just bore off you old trout.

Reactions: 31
Her ‘cooking’ is just down to pure laziness! She can’t be arsed to look in a cook book or Google a recipe.
I quite regularly use google for ideas, she can put a gammon joint in that air fryer, make some potato wedges…the possibilities are endless. It is my opinion that most people can throw something decent together if they really want to…obviously I know people have different budgets but she hasn’t got to worry about that.

Reactions: 20
Ots not hard to
That baking tray looks like it’s never seen the inside of a hot oven… I also didn’t realise you could make a salad look that grim so congrats Soff
---

HA do you know who you’re talking about? Only time she makes a roast is when she can squeeze it out of a can
That chicken in a tin looks vile 🤢Follow a recipe you idiot she home all day does she not know how easy it is double you recipe up freeze half for the following week she is thick that's salads look vile nice baby leaf with soft boiled eggs spring onion tomatoes and crispy chorizo is a nice salad .
---
Her ‘cooking’ is just down to pure laziness! She can’t be arsed to look in a cook book or Google a recipe.
I quite regularly use google for ideas, she can put a gammon joint in that air fryer, make some potato wedges…the possibilities are endless. It is my opinion that most people can throw something decent together if they really want to…
---
I quite regularly use google for ideas, she can put a gammon joint in that air fryer, make some potato wedges…the possibilities are endless. It is my opinion that most people can throw something decent together if they really want to…

Reactions: 4
I seriously can’t stand this woman - if you insist on putting your cooking attempts out to the public, for the love of god please make it half decent.

She can’t bloody cook - just invest in some local cookery school lessons. It’s not bloody hard!!!

Oh and also, you didn’t fool us with this half baked excuse that your top “broke”. You had it arranged with your joint management that you would wear SSS’s sample, the dress needed underwear your first insult to fashion did not have and the boots magically appeared. I’m fairly sure SSS had a top you could borrow if this genuinely happened. Just bore off you old trout.
This made even more anxious by Adam ITs post today.
I think it's disgusting. But my god the level its has currently sunk to with it clothing I cannot actually wait to see what mess she would nring out! And she would be so smug whilst the rest of the world just laughs at her.

Reactions: 13
Someone please explain to me what is supposed to be 'fancy' about that atrocity?

It must have tasted like tit, never mind the presentation! Has she ever heard of seasoning and herbs, spices and just overall cooking?! I thought blend tomato puree was the worst she could do but no, she has evolved to worse even.

Reactions: 17
I’m cracked up at the fact that the meal was SO bad even she couldn’t bring herself to pretend like it had turned out well

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That filtered hand got me dead 🤣 I could clean my straws with that little finger.
Ps- That’s how my toddler draws fingers. The end.
2010AC4B-0587-46C0-9281-05A189F43423.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.