Mrs Hinch #641 Fleecing the sheep with a filtered face - she's an iconic waste of space

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That filtered hand got me dead šŸ¤£ I could clean my straws with that little finger.
Ps- Thatā€™s how my toddler draws fingers. The end.
View attachment 2141988
They look sooooo weird like a Barbie doll hand. Quit the filtering Hinch you make yourself look ridiculous. Oh and according to the Daily Mail, Mollie Mae is having her lip and cheek fillers dissolved and not having any more, along with quite a few other love islanders. Wonder if plastic Barbie hands Hinch will follow suit?!
---
That filtered hand got me dead šŸ¤£ I could clean my straws with that little finger.
Ps- Thatā€™s how my toddler draws fingers. The end.
View attachment 2141988
She's done something really weird with that filter, why has she made her leg (left of picture) look like a bag of ferrets while the one on the right looks very slim and a completely different size? Weirdo

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I just KNEW I would find her in the comments on Taliaā€™s post. She has to get in on everything. I will never forget how she kept muscling in on Azaylia.

IMG_7731.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Poor Nan deserves better than that.. a Jus Rol & spinach concoction with a side of Tesco bag of salad is just unappetising and lazy in equal measure.
Love the addition of Fiddleā€™s endorsement for her ā€œcookingā€ when Maā€™s roast is a walking advert for frozen Aunt Bessieā€™s.

Edited to add I use frozen pastry & Aunt Bessieā€™s on occasion. I just donā€™t post them as home cooked food

Reactions: 21
Mrs Hinch #641 Fleecing the sheep with a filtered face - she's an iconic waste of space - runaway thread title winner from The Green Triangle (sorry - canā€™t tag you, lovely). Thread titles taken from anywhere on the thread. Please keep short and swear free and mark thread suggestion.
Oh my goodness me - wow and I'm fank you, my first ever thread title.
I'm only just back in from an evening with friends (despite never going out) where I changed half way through, drank apppletiser and splattered the pictures of our shenanigans all over the gram ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She never once spoke of Azaylia again after she died. Proper nasty grief tourist. I dont know who Talia is though!
Head over there, itā€™s my new favourite thread now this one is so boring šŸ˜…
Talia Oatway and Aaron Chalmers

Eta you hens are all obviously still hilarious, itā€™s her dire content making it a snoozefest

Reactions: 16
Oh my goodness me - wow and I'm fank you, my first ever thread title.
I'm only just back in from an evening with friends (despite never going out) where I changed half way through, drank apppletiser and splattered the pictures of our shenanigans all over the gram ...
But were they real friends or tend bestbubs4eva, also was Dodgy Dave there šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For someone with massive feet, she gets where a draught wouldnā€™t!
How can you be behind someone youā€™ve never engaged with in your life - all about upping her own engagement.

Oakley is a beautiful little man, should never have been hidden in the first place but also should have along with her other children, if you get my drift.

Reactions: 16
No need to be clairvoyant to know people will have said Soph after wetting their knickers over the dress she 'borrowed' from SS.......šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Screenshot_20230502_001342_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
That salad looks like the pre chopped stir fry in a bag that teshco sells šŸ¤£ Iā€™ve never seen something so awful looking as that meal, Iā€™d be begging to get back into for hospital food if I was Nan
---
Iā€™ve not caught up on the last thread but who else lived her ā€˜tree tourā€™ of the garden including ONE single tulip I fink, some other massive or cute flowers and some conifers all to prove that they arenā€™t all plastic like these horrible trolls say they are. But sofa doesnā€™t read tattle remember guysch

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She never once spoke of Azaylia again after she died. Proper nasty grief tourist. I dont know who Talia is though!
Ohhhh get yourself over to the thread! Itā€™s the best one on Tattle at the moment. Aaron Chalmers (from Geordie Shore) and his ex Talia Oatway. In the midst of a nasty breakup, solicitors, insta indirects (and lots of directs) from both sides, battle of the kids (one being very unwell). Very juicy albeit sad.

Reactions: 13
I wanted to say this on the other thread bit it got locked before I could. A few people mentioned that theyre gutted that shes working for ninja but Shark and ninja are the same company. Shes been working for them for years.

Reactions: 9
That baking tray looks like itā€™s never seen the inside of a hot ovenā€¦ I also didnā€™t realise you could make a salad look that grim so congrats Soff
---

HA do you know who youā€™re talking about? Only time she makes a roast is when she can squeeze it out of a can
Oh no. Not Pam, RIP Pamela. In chicken heaven with Paul o Grady now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That salad looks like the pre chopped stir fry in a bag that teshco sells šŸ¤£ Iā€™ve never seen something so awful looking as that meal, Iā€™d be begging to get back into for hospital food if I was Nan
---
Iā€™ve not caught up on the last thread but who else lived her ā€˜tree tourā€™ of the garden including ONE single tulip I fink, some other massive or cute flowers and some conifers all to prove that they arenā€™t all plastic like these horrible trolls say they are. But sofa doesnā€™t read tattle remember guysch
reminds me of the free salads you get with your indian! was this to go with her not eating chicken chicken curry takeaway?
---
hey sophie. as we all no you havent read here since the adam and eve i know you wont see this. but would it be great if she tried to make the coronation quiche?
since weve seen how good she is with pastry and spinach and cheese now...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Good lord, was that a massive lump of margarine she put into the vile mix - šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢ and the pre chopped salad... her poor nan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That woman needs an intervention. There are care homes that would be on Panorama for feeding that to the elderly!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That so called snack was a war crime. Poor old nan down in the trenches obligated to tell her it was lovely whilst she tries not to vom all down her twinset

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just watched Lydia B do a makeup story with clearly No filter, using various products including iconic. Every comment was positive about the products and applications, including Iconics. Makes No sense using Hinch after the weekends debarcle

Reactions: 22
I had a little wander to some other threads and they are absolutely vicious! Hinch doesnā€™t know how lucky she is to have us nusty trolls ā¤ she needs to stop this ā€˜woe is meā€™ malarkey!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.