Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been busy with non tend life and non tend work Soph some of us *shock* actually work and have to do things in the house for ourselves not just to promote cunty garden xx

i fee like her instagram has gone in a Time Machine back to when she was in greyskull & what the actual fck are pasta pops??!
mad someone who could LIVE on pasta & who’s child is obsessed with it I’m mortally offended tbh
---
Just parking this here. Long may it continue.

View attachment 2121681
JAYMEH GET THA MASTACARD OUT QUICK

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Threading pieces of pasta on a skewer.

Tell me you haven't got a job without telling me...

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam. Title courtesy of the delightful Dolly @InTheDollsHouse. Thread suggestions taken from anywhere in the thread. Please keep them sort, sweet and swear free and clearly mark thread suggestion.

A round up of the last thread:

Gone:
Pam #RIP
Wee blethers for the most part (I don’t count reading arse licking messages from your DM as a blether)
Cold sores
Comments on the Daily Fail article!

Returning:
Hinch lists
“Cleaning” in inverted commas as she ain’t a cleaner!
Ava May Aromas
@SunshineRae ❤
Sopha’s Slops featuring pasta on a very sharp stick. Ideal to give her toddlers!!

Anyone would think the new management have told her to revert back to her tried and tested methods of attracting sheep!! What’s next? The return of the diamond topped pen??!!

And Weepy Al’s home! Welcome back, Weepy. Us nusty trolls are pleased that you are on the mend. 🙂

Wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 is worth a read if you need enlightening.
New management?!?! 😳😳 No more Gleam Futures?! Bloody hell I really have missed a lot.

With the returns of sloppy pasta, who remember that “dish” she cooked when the kids came round consisting of frozen chicken pieces, about a litre of cream and lots of garlic powder? It looked like a bowl of sick but she said they love when she cooks it 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Why won’t she just acknowledge Pam not being there ? I mean I know its for attention the fact she’s just mentioning the other all the time now wanting people to ask but god it turns me sick using animals like that esp if it’s the death of one

Reactions: 5
Why won’t she just acknowledge Pam not being there ? I mean I know its for attention the fact she’s just mentioning the other all the time now wanting people to ask but god it turns me sick using animals like that esp if it’s the death of one
Your garraway , she's told us Pam has died

• Haha
Reactions: 26
New management?!?! 😳😳 No more Gleam Futures?! Bloody hell I really have missed a lot.

With the returns of sloppy pasta, who remember that “dish” she cooked when the kids came round consisting of frozen chicken pieces, about a litre of cream and lots of garlic powder? It looked like a bowl of sick but she said they love when she cooks it 🤢
Vile. It was the same night she made them clean her kitchen (video at link below courtesy of you!) and gave them half used freebies as they morosely marched single file out the door,

B3D8CFE9-E800-42F5-ACE6-8D62B4D512AA.png
9E2799C8-325E-49B4-B1B8-255547959ED1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She put a woe me, long winded post about It xx
B20FB915-506C-44CA-B47F-F593E454CE40.jpeg

Vile. It was the same night she made them clean her kitchen (video at link below courtesy of you!) and gave them half used freebies as they morosely marched single file out the door,

View attachment 2121759View attachment 2121760
What the duck are those zombie fingers

• Haha
Reactions: 10

These tend kidzz friends are a lot like the shite she buys from HB..... never scheeen again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she swing the camera down to the ground, unless she's hiding something?

Reactions: 21
Haha look at Jimbobnojob lurking in the background of girls night 🫣 embarrassing.

Also you can’t actually see their faces. Wouldn’t surprise me if that was Hinch, Get Well and the Clingon (donning some of Hinch’s cheap extensions or hairpieces) to make out she has friends 😂

If I remember we’d been saying she never seems to do anything with friends and suddenly the “kids” feet and legs and the puke worthy buffet appeared 🕵🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As a mum of two autistic children with SPD, I know full well that if I tried to feed them that tit on a stick, they’d look at me like my head had fallen off. In their minds, they wouldn’t be able to comprehend why pasta was suddenly being presented to them looking like a lolly?

In my house, pasta belongs in a bowl and has to be served the same way everytime or they simply won’t eat it because of their little neurodiverse brains.

Plus that looks bleeping grim as tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

You beauty! Although I actually remember it looking way worse. Was this the one with loads of syrup in it as well or was that another? There’s been so many disasters. 😂😂
I love leaving parties with half a bottle of Domestos and some Febreeze🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You beauty! Although I actually remember it looking way worse. Was this the one with loads of syrup in it as well or was that another? There’s been so many disasters. 😂😂
I love leaving parties with half a bottle of Domestos and some Febreeze🙃
You might be thinking of the one with raw Pam chicken red onion.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.