Mrs Hinch #639 The one after Pam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They pasta pops look bleeping vile 🤢 using 2 different shapes of pasta doesn't sit right with me either 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she swing the camera down to the ground, unless she's hiding something?

View attachment 2121846
Funny how I commented yesterday about how I think Henners killed Pam the chicken. And surprise surprise there she is today saying how much the other chickens love him.
Hi Soph. 👋👋👋

• Haha
Reactions: 28
1) @Pumpkins1506 spot on. Agree that is the same footage as the other day.
2) @mammaof3 - she’s hiding the “secret garden” because she’s been having fencing installed there and it will spoil the “reveal”.

Reactions: 31
Vile. It was the same night she made them clean her kitchen (video at link below courtesy of you!) and gave them half used freebies as they morosely marched single file out the door,

View attachment 2121759View attachment 2121760

Jeez wasn't one allowed to put her shows back on for the stagd photo?

Reactions: 4
Nooooooo……..bleedin panpipe music now, my ears are ringing 🤦‍♀️ Sophie everyone’s bored with the animals, they don’t do anything, so unless you post something worthwhile then kindly do one 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Vile. It was the same night she made them clean her kitchen (video at link below courtesy of you!) and gave them half used freebies as they morosely marched single file out the door,

View attachment 2121759View attachment 2121760
This was the day I came to Tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Agh pasta pops? Just another way to make her vile tomato and cheese concoctions. Boys aren't allowed in the dining room to eat so barsket it is! 👍

Reactions: 12
Sopha's shopping list:

Cheese stringsch
Mozzarellahhh in a bag
Dairylea Dunkahhs
Tomato puree
Red onion (not Pam)
Mugshots
Soop
JusRol Pashhtry
Pashhta for tha boiyz
Takeaway x 7 for Jaymieeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Pasta pops? If your kids don't like pasta feed them something they do like Sophie. ATV

Reactions: 26
As a mum of two autistic children with SPD, I know full well that if I tried to feed them that tit on a stick, they’d look at me like my head had fallen off. In their minds, they wouldn’t be able to comprehend why pasta was suddenly being presented to them looking like a lolly?

In my house, pasta belongs in a bowl and has to be served the same way everytime or they simply won’t eat it because of their little neurodiverse brains.

Plus that looks bleeping grim as tit.
My son is the same, if I give him something that looks remotely different to how he normally has it he starts to panic and won’t eat it. My now ex cooked a roast for us and done whole roasted carrots, well I chop my carrots up into quarters, I have never seen my son melt down so quick as what he did when he was presented with them on his plate. He did not believe for 1 second it was a carrot because it’s not how he usually has them, he was nearly physically sick over it. My ex (not my sons dad) did not get it and was trying to insist he be grateful and eat them while I was frantically trying to get them off his plate and salvage any chance of him eating anything on his plate for dinner!! Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sopha's shopping list:

Cheese stringsch
Mozzarellahhh in a bag
Dairylea Dunkahhs
Tomato puree
Red onion (not Pam)
Mugshots
Soop
JusRol Pashhtry
Pashhta for tha boiyz
Takeaway x 7 for Jaymieeeeee
You forgot the ridiculously overpriced Charlie Binghams!

Reactions: 21
I dont comment on this thread usually and its hard to catch up because its so fast lol so sorry I'm going back abit, but why isn't she working with tesco anymore?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.