Mrs Hinch #637 No amount of money can buy taste or class. Hinch should have CHAV tattooed on her arse! šŸ¤Ŗ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to pick a lane about what sheā€™s sharing on her platform and what sheā€™s not. She canā€™t pick and choose to share those precious boys lives and then be so coy about a potential diagnosis.

She is absolutely building this up to some big reveal on loose women or the likes. A new book about how to ā€œcopeā€ ugh itā€™s vile!!

ETA - I could care less if Ron is diagnosed or not personally I donā€™t think itā€™s something she should be sharing but sheā€™s hardly holding back on other things that she shares!

Reactions: 40
Once again jumping on the autism wagon, of another child and another family's story.

I bet his mum didn't sell his childhood on insta though did she Sof?

Recording yourself performing fake tears to suggest you're kind hearted - if you were, you would keep it private and you would post charity links everyday using your 4.7M bots.

Low life scumbag you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She 100% got a discount on the roof. The amount sheā€™s sharing it now is honestly cringe.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A super power !!! This is an insult to us ASD parents, I wish it was a bloody super power .. my lad is 19 & will soon be leaving full time special needs education .. but thereā€™s nothing out there, no support offered whatsoever .. itā€™s been a hard 19 years Iā€™m not gonna sugarcoat it, yes, my son is amazing but weā€™ve not got the funds to send him private anywhere & trying to get funding for a PA is a nightmare ā€¦

so, Sophie aka Mother Teresa . Kindly do one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
Just a couple of my thoughts on the box of goodies from Garnier (bless their ā€˜art!). Clearly it was sent to her with the intention of her sharing it with her bots followers or she wouldnā€™t have marked it #ad. But (and itā€™s a big but) if they wanted to send products out for ā€™privateā€™ feedback with no publicity, why send it to a millionaire who can easily afford to go out and buy it herself (or order it to be delivered by
Ama-zon)? Why not send it to someone who would appreciate it and deserves a treat? They could have sent it to a hospital for the nurses to try, or to a womenā€™s refuge. But they sent it to that filter faced, braggy twit!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Get ta duck you irritating piece of thrush. Makes me so angry that she keeps drip feeding the autism guff. Disgusting behaviour.

Screenshot_20230418_221056_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Sheā€™s off with the roof cleaning video again šŸ™„. You can clearly see how knackered those tiles already are without doing what sheā€™s done. She needed to replace that roof rather than waste thousands panelling the living tit out of the place when it didnā€™t need it. Stupid idiot she is.
Just a thought and I don't even know if it ll make sense but... she said she paid for the roof clean and it's not been marked as ad so if we believe that then think she's had 4 or 5 days content out of that could it be so she can write or of as a legitimate business expense while also giving her a filler cos she doesn't seem to have anything else to show because they are are total non entities and even she seems to realise there os nothing else ?

Reactions: 20
A super power !!! This is an insult to us ASD parents, I wish it was a bloody super power .. my lad is 19 & will soon be leaving full time special needs education .. but thereā€™s nothing out there, no support offered whatsoever .. itā€™s been a hard 19 years Iā€™m not gonna sugarcoat it, yes, my son is amazing but weā€™ve not got the funds to send him private anywhere & trying to get funding for a PA is a nightmare ā€¦

so, Sophie aka Mother Teresa . Kindly do one.
Absolutely FAll to do with Sofa and her tend life but have you communicated with the Princeā€™s Trust? They can provide help sometimes up to 25 depending on your area. I know itā€™s not forever but it might help x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Those little frying pans that you can get to do just one egg šŸ˜‚
---

Sheā€™s obsessed with saying she wants to cover up etc whilst also practically bleeping hersekf in the mirror with her eyes x
Whilst not being ā€˜covered upā€™
The irony

Reactions: 8
Autism is not a super power. I am autistic and I would never say that and I don't know a single autistic adult that would. It is something that "autism mums" say and get their kids to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
OMG she's actually put the "A" word in one of her stories for the first time ever šŸ˜³
Drip, drip, drip feeding AGAINNNNNN šŸ™„šŸ™„

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Autism is not a bleeping super power! It's feeling like you will never fit into this world no matter how hard you try. Its not understanding other people, struggling to cope with things that don't bother anyone else. Feeling like your skin is crawling and your brain is going to burst! Yes there are positive aspects to autism, like the joy that comes with pursuing your special interest. But honestly it's not a walk in the park. I wish the "it's a superpower" tit would just stop.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 67
duck off with this autism drip feed. Said it before, she will try and monetise any diagnosis with another of her bleeping useless books and there will be super hero capes galore and how you can get through anything when you've got family.
It's so typical of her to romanticise everything and wrap it all up with a 'cute' little slogan. Autism is bleeping hard work. She's disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Whoā€™s quote is she ripping off this time? I hope itā€™s Eileenā€™s! IYKYK, šŸ¤£
Oh she was so bad when she plagiarised Eileen lambs quote about her own autistic son, and used it for herself!!!! Mrs Hinch is the Princess of Plagiarism - she knows no boundariesā€¦.autism and even Paul Oā€™Gradys grieving husbandā€¦sheā€™ll copy anything because as an author she has no words of her own

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.