Mrs Hinch #635 She’s just cutting off her nostril-less nose to spite her filtered face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she had that baby yet? I've not been on her thread for ages I really detest her.
Oh yes. Didn’t show her face for 5 weeks in case anyone said anything mean. Then effectively called her son fat.

We need more people over there!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
That’s not even the worst she’s done!
She's the most horrible person ever. At least we can have a laugh at Hinch and NoKnob but Ashley is just an out and out witch. Her voice, her tits, her bloody patriarchy! Will pop over later for a catch up! And poor little neglected Alf.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Wonder if it does a Mummaz Roast Dinner on a Sunday 👅👅👅
If they do the special this Sunday will be roast rat, with all the trimmings. Sopha’s looking forward to it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope Big Al is ok,I'm sure his only worry is leaving the hospital and moving back in with frosty knickers-hope I'm right.
I'm sure Hinch knows exactly what she's doing,she said he was hoping to be discharged on Tuesday and is know enjoying the speculation.Another ruese to drum up sympathy🙄
My speculation is that she's been catching up with SSS and family.

Reactions: 17
Well nusties, I for one think Sofa was very brave going on her epic walk to the pond, give her some credit for schlepping her size 5's accross the M62 to get there.

Little message to Tattle about her Nan going back to Fiddle's house... see you fat hens, old pink purse doesn't live in tend farm garage!

The drama surrounding hampergate has hopefully put any other "beautiful small businesses" from gifting her anything again.

The Easter egg hunt in the darkest depths of the vulva drive, near the high fencing and bars just highlighted the prison that Ron and Lon are living in 😔
View attachment 2089852

I'm shocked the camels didn't pronk the man sized rabbit though, less shocked Father Jim didn't attend an Easter service, but starting to feel sorry for him... imagine living with her. So draining.
He deserves all he gets and more no sympathy at all

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.