Mrs Hinch #635 She’s just cutting off her nostril-less nose to spite her filtered face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Thread Suggestion*

Now that the usual content makes everyone groan, Hinch can be relied upon for a good old moan!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You keep sharing your boys though Soph and showing your house and garden 👍🏼
I’ve just watched that shared by someone I know!

ETA here it is (this share isn’t the person I know - it was shared on again)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
So she's been awol since Sun late on and then jollies back in on Tues late on again.

Her post is just bitter and rather disparaging towards her small children.

I despise her.
I know loads of people who would give anything to have just 1 child and she talks like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m actually glad she has, she would have been getting so many views by tattlers but also Hinchers and the Lakey lot which would have only encouraged her more.
I’m genuinely worried for her 😔
But she will add them back in.she gone private I assume due to noticing concerns for her.

Reactions: 1
Moan, moan, bleeping moan 🙄🙄🙄 that's her daily narrative as far as her kids are concerned
Maybe if they weren't bored shitless and stuck inside HMP Notafarm on a regular basis they wouldn't be "fighting and screaming" all the time 🙄🙄

Reactions: 26
She's the most horrible person ever. At least we can have a laugh at Hinch and NoKnob but Ashley is just an out and out witch. Her voice, her tits, her bloody patriarchy! Will pop over later for a catch up! And poor little neglected Alf.
What's she done that's so bad.
---
Random internet video instead of actual video of it happening…because it didn’t!
Does she possibly think that animals a rat?

New thread, Hunnays!

Reactions: 6
To keep with her Disney vision of life I think the rat leaving not a farm was remy from ratatouille, he’s sick of being stuck in her birds nest of a hair do being forced to knock up jacket potato and fish fingers all week

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.