Mrs Hinch #635 She’s just cutting off her nostril-less nose to spite her filtered face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a bleep. I hate that word but I can’t help it
If they’re fighting so much maybe bleeping stimulate them!!!!
also I only have 1 child but a lot of my friends who have two kids sometimes just spend time with just one whilst the other parent spends time with the other. Like undivided attention. 1:1 time with a parent
They’re probably sick of being in all the time and probably sick of being forced to act out little made up scenarios.
Those boys deserve better!!

Reactions: 29
Moaning yet again!! About her kids...the playroom is downstairs isn't it?! Couldn't she teach the kids to tidy up?!

Reactions: 18
So she's just admitted that she's been shoving her kids in the playroom all day whilst she does what exactly? The way she worded it, I can literally picture her marching them back to the playroom by the arm and shouting at them to stay there and play nicely, shutters down and all, whilst she sits on the sofa liking mm posts and looking for ideas to copy to make herself seem more interesting. Disgusting woman. She only plays with them or gets them doing something when she can film it.

Ps anyone feeling sorry for Jim yesterday shouldn't. Remember him coughing at the book signing to take the piss out of someone with clear difficulties? Yeah. That's him. They're both vile creatures.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
When she says playroom does she mean prison? Are they supposed to be locked in? Does she have any idea how 4 and 2 year olds play? Not right is she.

Reactions: 17
So she's just admitted that she's been shoving her kids in the playroom all day whilst she does what exactly? The way she worded it, I can literally picture her marching them back to the playroom by the arm and shouting at them to stay there and play nicely, shutters down and all, whilst she sits on the sofa liking mm posts and looking for ideas to copy to make herself seem more interesting. Disgusting woman. She only plays with them or gets them doing something when she can film it.

Ps anyone feeling sorry for Jim yesterday shouldn't. Remember him coughing at the book signing to take the piss out of someone with clear difficulties? Yeah. That's him. They're both vile creatures.
He did what?! I missed that. Anyone got videos?

Those kids are bored!! I had to have my toddler home sick today (his nursery isn’t attached to a school so it was only closed on the bank holidays) I think he could have been well enough for nursery but I didn’t want to risk passing his virus on. Anyway, he was climbing the bloody walls by midday because it wasn’t nice enough to be out in the garden. And that was with the entire house he has access to. Nothings off limited as long as it’s not dangerous. Those poor boys are probably being driven mad with boredom being stuck in that room with barely any natural light all day. It’s basically a prison!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Right I’m on actual (not tend) holiday and have finally got 5 minutes to myself because, you know, I actually like my child and want to spend time with them.

I see I’ve missed f-all. Hinch, your kids keep taking the toys out of the playroom because they don’t want to play in there. You have eleventy-billion other rooms, perhaps use one as a playroom?

Reactions: 12
When she says playroom does she mean prison? Are they supposed to be locked in? Does she have any idea how 4 and 2 year olds play? Not right is she.
I totally think she thought she could make a playroom and they be in there all day. Kids don't need the insta perfect playroom just let them be with you. She could have had an amazing kitchen/informal lounge area with tv/toys ....but that doesn't fit in with her view

Reactions: 13
Just saw this. What a miserable woman she is. It’s the bloody holidays. Let them play where they want to play!! Blimey. I have a playroom but am currently surrounded by half a tonne of Lego in the living room because they all want to play in family space together. It’s not a bad thing!!!! The play room is about toy storage not about locking them away!!

I was going to say exactly the same thing - mine could play with their toys wherever they wanted, we would then play a game putting all the toys away at the end of the day, the winner got an extra bedtime story. She’s such a vile control freak

Reactions: 12
I’m the same on the Jack Monroe thread. Some very witty posters but a scary number of rules to follow (particularly around posting other stuff under spoiler tabs) and feels slightly impenetrable unless you’re in the clique.

Back to Hinch. Not surprised she’s quiet after Easter. Haven’t seen so many posts in ages, clearly her management have told her to pull her finger out and up her engagement. I bet she hates it as she’d been lazing around on the bare minimum for ages.
Ohh the AJ thread isn’t like that at all! It’s that AJ found and messaged me so it’s always a bit ‘who’s watching?!’ But I’ve stopped caring and am back posting like before and haven’t had any more trouble.

The thread itself is lovely x

Reactions: 8
Those kids are bored!! I had to have my toddler home sick today. I think he could have been well enough for nursery but I didn’t want to risk passing his virus on. Anyway he was climbing the bloody walls by midday because it wasn’t nice enough to be out in the garden. Those poor boys are probably being driven mad with boredom being stuck in that room with barely any natural light all day. It’s basically a prison!
go on boys escape from AlcaLiarsLodge

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Right I’m on actual (not tend) holiday and have finally got 5 minutes to myself because, you know, I actually like my child and want to spend time with them.

I see I’ve missed f-all. Hinch, your kids keep taking the toys out of the playroom because they don’t want to play in there. You have eleventy-billion other rooms, perhaps use one as a playroom?
Yes like the memory room
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.....not a chance.If you know you know.
God she's cold as ice

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.