Mrs Hinch #635 She’s just cutting off her nostril-less nose to spite her filtered face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love cats (hence the picture of my two) They know their own minds and will not be told to do something they don't want to do. They have quirky personalities but are so lovable and misunderstood animals too. They can be very affectionate (when they want to) 🀣 . They won't take any tit from her. They can also be very protective of their humans. One of mine chased another cat away from my son when he was a baby. Hinch wouldn't be able to handle an animal that she couldn't control.
I too am a black cat owner *witches cackle* they are lush.
Cats choose their owners, that’s why Hinch can’t get one. It would soon scale the prison walls to freedom. Same can’t be said for the rest of the menagerie, sadly.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Where is she? She stated in one of her mindlessly boring blethers that she was β€œback to work” on Tuesday! πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hunches next Halloween door πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ instead of πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ
It was probably that display that bought all the local Roland's to the Tend Farm🀣🀣🀣🀣
---
I too am a black cat owner *witches cackle* they are lush.
Cats choose their owners, that’s why Hinch can’t get one. It would soon scale the prison walls to freedom. Same can’t be said for the rest of the menagerie, sadly.
I have 6 cats asmany are aware ans 3 are black, Agreed a cat would never live with Hinch, even with all those rats to chase 🀣
---
Where is she? She stated in one of her mindlessly boring blethers that she was β€œback to work” on Tuesday! πŸ€”
Ringing pest control🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I suppose that depends on what 'back to work' actually means. In Hinchland, it's probably refers to her trotting over to the barn, opening a load of freebies she's been sent, sniffing a few cleaning fluids to sign off the scent 'chav on a farm' for her next range of products, and writing a list for her cleaner.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Well those 'Blethers' lasted as long as elf on a shelf, the tidy jar, the advent calendars and whatever other nonsense she has started but cant be arsed to finish. Everything with her is a flash in the pan attempt. Definitely got an addictive personality. Moves on very quickly to the next thing she 'JUST LUUUURVES GUYS!'
To be fair I'm surprised she managed (3 was it?) blethers considering she has absolutely duck all to talk about. Most of it was her moaning about her kids, crocodile tears over her family in hospital and her talking about her primary school style dinners she had proudly made :cautious:
The next manic obsession she will be going on about soon will be these new animals.....no more videos showing the Alpacas doing nothing in particular while she pisses her knickers laughing, they will be old news like Henry and the chickens, instead we will have months of that with said new animals....whatever they will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She doesn’t have any ideas of her own. She just copies what she sees. I can’t stand the woman. She doesn’t realise how lucky she is. All she does it moan. Drip feed stuff about Ronnie, who is such a lovely little boy but she makes out there’s something seriously wrong with him. It’s horrible
To see. Len needs a bloody hair cut too and she just needs to interact with them and not laugh at everything they bloody say and do

Reactions: 20
We all hope all is well with Big Al. She did blether on about Tuesday being very busy so I’m sure she is just getting on with … well frankly I have no idea, but she only has the same 24 hours as the rest of us so I am sure it is stressful πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
I’ve just gone past a dilapidated pub near me called fiddle in the bag and I swear to god I nearly went into labour holding in the laughter in the car πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Is the bag pink silk?
Being a cnut & quoting myself but here you are ladies.
A fiddle in the bag. Jamie’s dream. Xx
IMG_6307.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
You bunch of nusty trolls! They’re not rats, they’re large mice, wearing clothes and are called Jacques and Gus. They help Soph round the house whilst she’s living her Cinderella/Disney lifestyle πŸ™„
You're the nusty troll, their names are Minnie, Mickey and Mousie

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.