Mrs Hinch #634 The most successful thing Hinch has left is her tattle threads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Still a blethering idiot

Edit to add, apologies if this or similar already suggested, but I've been a bit offline so not caught up.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
OK, I work "2" mins from the prom, haha, it's about a 7 min walk. Yesterday the weather was awful at the time she posted and I didnt go out for my normal lunchtime walk.
Also, the photo she posted by the Quay, she was obviously sitting in the car as there is a little car park there.
Secondly, the sand pit was just one big puddle on weds, and she said the boys don't like getting cold and wet so that story is clearly a lie. Also the prom this week has been rammed full with children for half term, the sandpit area would still be busy soo surely everyone would recognise the most famous person to come from the little hamlet of maldonia?!
My guess is she's waiting in the car while Inch is getting fish n chips from the place behind where she's parked up. Kids probably weren't even there! No way would she venture to the prom when it's that busy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Just watched the blether.
Have we taken a moment to appreciate that top lip 😳
Very Victoria Beckham and I'm not saying that in a good way.
Also, can't believe this thread started on Tuesday and it's got another 4 pages to fill!
Slow, slow, slowest influencer ever!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her biggest mistake was moving into that house, turning it into a "pretend farm" with those camels that make her look completely essentric!

She should have said she was moving, kept the house quiet, plenty of material for her posts in packing, showing a list of jobs that need completing during a move and after, how to pack, ideas on making it easy, unpacking and cleaning, lots of cleaning and bits of reno she has done herself.... Not Brad, Kad or Tad!!

She would have had content without bragging certainly lots of content outside with planting, children's areas, entertainment area, still had chickens, lots of people have chickens, even a bunny for the boys!!

But as a pair they are very lazy, they have employed others to do absolutely everything, he is the laziest man I have ever seen, he only appears to know how to jet wash?

It wasn't difficult, it was stuff normal people do everyday and hold down a job at the same time?

It's too late now, could have been an amazing combination of a normal married couple improving their life together.... But greed and fame took over!!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
OK, I work "2" mins from the prom, haha, it's about a 7 min walk. Yesterday the weather was awful at the time she posted and I didnt go out for my normal lunchtime walk.
Also, the photo she posted by the Quay, she was obviously sitting in the car as there is a little car park there.
Secondly, the sand pit was just one big puddle on weds, and she said the boys don't like getting cold and wet so that story is clearly a lie. Also the prom this week has been rammed full with children for half term, the sandpit area would still be busy soo surely everyone would recognise the most famous person to come from the little hamlet of maldonia?!
My guess is she's waiting in the car while Inch is getting fish n chips from the place behind where she's parked up. Kids probably weren't even there! No way would she venture to the prom when it's that busy.
I love comments like this 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
"Everyone knows everyone" maybe in their weird, small, local business clique of bumlickers.

Why is she going on about Maldon though? Is she trying to get a tourist board deal? Or has she been told to be more relatable so trying to spin that she's just a small town girl, not a big celeb who lives in a mansion on the town outskirts?

To be fair to the everyone knows everyone nonsense, I know a good 50% of residents in my actual village, enough to say hello or that they ask after my kids. But I'm quite active and social in our community. It does annoy Mr P that I can't do something like sweep the front without continually stopping to chat with passers-by. I doubt Hinch knows anyone locally, aside from her sycophantic tradies, she never leaves the compound.
Bahhaaaaaahahahhh local Chamber of Bumlickers, Town traders for Commerce, innit 🤭🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god another blethering mess of an-eye -bleeping-the-camera-video.
She really loves herself doesn’t she?
I couldn’t watch all of it she just makes me cringe too much.
She only loves the filtered version of herself - bit sad really. Clearly all the quotations in the world won’t stop her using a filter and embracing how she really looks

Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion;

What a blethering Stunt

honestly, she can’t seriously think this route is good for her?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was thinking about her wandering around her "quite large town" and it reminded me of the time her and Jimbo were out and about and brought the egg chair?

What happened to the egg chair, she was never out of it?

Actually she was always in the garden too, she loved her runway of lights and BBQs and now she isn't only en-route to the shed she curls up in?

They built the PERGOLA at the old house to sit in too, now it seems she can't even get out in the garden to relax either?

What a waste, she could be out there in the sun this week, planting apple trees for the boys to watch growing, starting the boys own real veggie patch, sitting having a coffee with Jimbo watching the boys in the sand pit instead of a play tray in a dark room?

What a lot she has given up to go live there? 😞
Nothing she never loved any of that tit, it was always about bagging free shite, undeclared #ads and monetization of every aspect of the Hunch Brand. She also bloomin loved her Georgie Forkskin upcycled IKEA trollezzzzzzzzzz for a new York minute too, as it was noted at the time by some nusty trollllzzzzzzzz she was only on the beg for a free BBQ.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've just awoken from the small coma I went into watching that 'blether' 😴😴 good god she is boring! Why the hell does she think anyone wants to know all that mundane crap?
Imagine 'catching up on your work' being comprised of answering a couple of emails and notifications. Bloody hell, I hope that's all I have to do when I go back next week after a week away from the office for the Easter hols. No chance! I work in the real world.
Also I felt bloody itchy too watching her, she picks and scratches at herself more than a bloody chimp!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see old ‘done ‘em’ have reposted her story about the chairs! What a surprise!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t even be bothered to do her own fresh and up Friday anymore, just reposting other huns randomly spraying chemicals around

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This could explain the random picture of the pub where she used to pot wash that she posted the other day,the same one selling fish&chips from it's outbuilding🤔

Reactions: 21
Don't forget to use the #freshupfriday and support each other. Only one getting supported is herself. When will the morons cop on to her. If they use this # she will reap the rewards, no one else

Reactions: 14
Able to go on last minute staycation/holidays without having to save, able to walk in home bargains and just spend hundreds of pounds of tit that’s not needed and yet she makes a baked potato and tuna for their dinners……????🤨🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Trolloman doing what she does best with this picture of Rose’s curls

1680862100426.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The boys love a sandpit well why not put one in your OWN GARDEN sorry I forgot it's too full with stupid animals and more yet to arrive. Selfish self absorbed idiot who just gets it wrong time after time

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.