Mrs Hinch #634 The most successful thing Hinch has left is her tattle threads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have said I live in a largish town but I’ve just compared its population to that of Maldon and it’s only about a third of the size 😂 She does talk such rubbish but the sheep seem to blindly take it all in.
Maldon has a bigger population than my town as well. She’s a plonker.

Reactions: 6
Can I just ask because I’ve seen some comments.. what is actually wrong with a jacket potato for tea? Ffs 😂 also why has everything got to be ‘little’ she went to a ‘little park’ they found a ‘little’ sand pit, she’s so bleeping patronising!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I like blinking, I do!

Showing my age now with an early 00’s big bro reference but it’s all I can see after watching that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Is this what she is now ???? Her stories consisting of telling us a parcel arrivals from Amazon …she made jacket potatoes with tuna and cheese and a crunch corner for after oh and that she folded some washing 😴😴😴😴😴😴what a boring cow !!! Get a bleeping proper job !!!!!!
Siting there in her big duck off house that she continues to scam people from
!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
oh god im so embaressed for her.
what.the.fuc.was.that. hahahahaa
sorry its so bleeping funny.im so cringed for her
that was horrific. this is why she ISNT IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA.SHE IS SO tit.
one of the worst ive ever seen in camera.
that was so badly clipped and edited too. the cuts literally cut.cut.cut together in noticable juttery clips.
the talking,trying to think of what to say
how boring as duck how clearllllllly so depserate to sound interesting yet homely yet warming and she just sounding like a loser.like what are you even talking of.
she is trying to sound just relaxed and cosy but just sounded so crap. it wasnt interesting and it wasnt even just cosily knowing about someones day either. she made it just sound so cringe.and even the non event stuff sounded privalaged and enititle and still ALL bout her.
it was so uncomfrotable viewing her trying to fit into something she is clearly 100% tit at doing.
hahaha,when i think at it now im still knock out a laugh out loud!
---
It is. It’s bleeping stupid and I’m annoyed she’s using a Scottish word, not only that she copied that other account. duck sake. Fucker
just laugh and pity her lovely. it was sooooo bad. she cant do it.and whether she is trying to keep doing it to stick it to people on here.and wanting to appear this calm and cosy being who knows. but she is failing and looking like a twit.
---
Does her posh #gifted Sky glass tv not have a built in TV guide? Why does she have to ask random people on Instagram what to watch?
And maybe if you sat up straight like a grown up instead of laying on the sofa under a blanket like a 6 year old who’s home sick from school you wouldn’t fall asleep after 10 minutes you lazy cow. It’s certainly not because you’re tired from a long, hard day at work! 🙄
because there is a list of whate creates interest or engagement. tv and what to watch is a huge one that gets people talking and messaging in. she can then tag too which adds a little more.
ot also shows sky she is still relevant to tv work?ha.
---
I really really hate the lip smacking thing all these instagrammers do because of their over inflated lips, gives me the rage and the ick simultaneously

Also why was she blinking so much? Does she have an eye infection?
liars blink.alot

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It was in her book.

She's whacky.
Dad was away all week. He's a crier.

View attachment 2082641
A wacky mix? Because her parents are from different areas of the country 😂😂😂😂😂😂
---
Oh my what a WHACKY family. Two people, both English, living in English towns, meet and get married. That's sooooo WHACKY. What a cretin.
Late to the Kate, I just posted the same thing, what feckers she is. Mindless ghost written drivel 😂👻

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These wee blethers are not doing her any favours. She comes across totally unhinged!!!! 😳

and the fact she can't talk for 60 seconds without 6 edits just shows how fake she is. All so weird to me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 52
It’s like everything with her isn’t it. She copies what someone else is doing badly because she doesn’t have any actual content and she’s so deeply uncomfortable to watch that she’ll never be able to do any sort of Tv work. It’s a mix of lack of confidence, lack of ability, lack of self knowledge - painful. How can they spend all evening making that awful clip, watch it back then think “perfect - let’s post it to all”. If anyone is going to be watchable doing that style of story it has to be minimal cutting/editing/filtering/scripting. I bet they sat there and listed all the content that needed to be included and then just followed the list.

Reactions: 21
Can I just ask because I’ve seen some comments.. what is actually wrong with a jacket potato for tea? Ffs 😂 also why has everything got to be ‘little’ she went to a ‘little park’ they found a ‘little’ sand pit, she’s so bleeping patronising!!
Nothing I bloody love a jacket potato for tea 😂😂. My three old doesn’t like tuna tho so just beans and cheese. Tuna for me tho!! Have we ever seen this air fryer she supposedly LOVES.

cos everything is little in her little dream land Lifeeeee.

Reactions: 15
I’ll eat one when it’s just me but Mr Mouse doesn’t like them

Reactions: 6
Her “wee blathers” remind me of conversations with my mother. I speak to my Mum every night and she tells me what the weather’s been like (as if I wouldn’t know, I live fairly local!), what jobs she’s done around the house, what she’s watching on telly and what she’s had for tea. If she’s been out she might also tell me what she bought at the shops.
The difference is that my Mum is in her 80s on the phone to her daughter (and it’s still not that interesting!) Hinch is in her 30s and broadcasting this drivel to supposedly millions of strangers. Why does she think that anyone would care?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I properly busy this weekend. But when she was going on about going for a walk on her own yesterday, was that at the same time that Ron and Len were playing in the sandpit? Did she just duck off for a quick walk round the quay while someone babysat them playing?
Or did she go down to the prom twice in one day, as well as all the gardening they apparently did.

Oh and by the way, it rained more than not yesterday so how she got all that in duck knows.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jacket potato and a corner yoghurt lol, she's proper proud of herself there isn't she
Shotting a 🥔 in the air fryer and opening a yog lid is she can manage after a LONG day at work tbf
---
Nothing wrong with jac pot, who doesn't like one, quick meals for the family are needed sometimes and I love a jacket potato and salad, but she NEVER cooks, she can't cook, she has calorie counted meals (which this again is one!) hence her mug shots or spaghetti everyday. So the fact she's so proud of putting a potato in an air fryer and thinks that's cooking a meal for her family, says alot.

What did the boys have? Pasta in sauce, or chicken nuggets and micro fries for the 4th night that week? Probably.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Is it an Essex thing for a conversation to just be a list of all the things you did that day? My mil is the same; she’ll go into detail about every meal out, and every conversation she had with anyone that week. And everything is amazing as well!

Hope they’re not secretly related, might have to divorce if so

Reactions: 14
I usually just lurk on this thread but I had to comment after last night’s “blether”. I could not take my eyes off her eyebrows the whole time, I was quite fascinated but not in a good way.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I know solomon rubs people up the wrong way, but in those date night stories with orange squash aka Joe, they just seem genuinely happy and like equals, having a laugh and enjoying each others company. Hinch and jimbob make me feel so uncomfortable on their stories together like a creepy old pervy uncle and mentally challenged nieces relationship or something 😅😅 🤮🤮🤮
I agree completely here, all her posts on holiday were so much more natural, they are so comfortable around their children from the eldest to the youngest!

And even though its a very expensive holiday they seem to do normal things that kids enjoy, it wasn't all about them!

Joe comes across as a good Dad and they blend as equal in their marriage!

Like her or not, her posts are a pleasure to watch!

Not, ME ME ME.... and look how sad I am now I have everything I wanted!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If it makes sense, I noticed that Ronnie counted himself into the happy birthday singing. I get the impression that this is his life so he parrots it.
I think that poor child’s life is permanently “Ready Ron? …123…action”
It could be that but my son has social communication issues and that’s something he does too. He’s picked it up from nursery who use ‘1,2,3’ or ‘ready, steady, go’ to help him transition between activities.

Reactions: 9
EMERGENCY SITU GUYSCH!!

I'm taking the CoolKids to a farm (not tend) today and THEY DON'T HAVE ANY MORNING OUTDOOR SLIPPERS!!

Will they be allowed in?!

#mumguilt

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.