Mrs Hinch #634 The most successful thing Hinch has left is her tattle threads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it an Essex thing for a conversation to just be a list of all the things you did that day? My mil is the same; she’ll go into detail about every meal out, and every conversation she had with anyone that week. And everything is amazing as well!

Hope they’re not secretly related, might have to divorce if so
I’ll have to think about that one as I’m from Essex…. hang on a tick as I’m a bit sleepy as I’ve been awake since 5am, first to let the dog out, then to feed baby Owlet. Next up I showered, had a cup of tea. Then my little boy and twin girls woke up, got them showered, dressed and went downstairs, while Mr Owl fed the cat and dog and made us some breakfast. Put a wash on, ate breakfast (Delicious pancakes) Tidied the bedrooms and cleaned the bathroom and ensuite, while Mr Owl cleaned up the kitchen. Got the crafting box out for my Owlets. Baby Owlet woke up, gave her a bath, got her dressed and a feed. Put the vacuum round, called one of my sisters and arranged to meet up with her and her family for lunch. Just sat down to have a quick cuppa and a nose on Tattle…..read your question and have to say no I think it must just be your Essex MIL who lists her day 🤣
Hope that helps xxx

Mr Owl is from Weepy Al’s neck of the woods and I hope it never comes to pass that he’s related in some way to him…. don’t get me wrong, I like Weepy, but I hope Mr Owl and my Owlets aren’t related to Sopha. My mummaz-in-law loveeeees alpacas and walks with them (Birthday treats, etc… she doesn’t just randomly spot one and stroll with it to the hairdressers, well I hope not anyway) What if she’s his cousin 😱

Edit: I wrote Weepy Owl instead of Weepy Al 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣😂🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Her biggest mistake was moving into that house, turning it into a "pretend farm" with those camels that make her look completely essentric!

She should have said she was moving, kept the house quiet, plenty of material for her posts in packing, showing a list of jobs that need completing during a move and after, how to pack, ideas on making it easy, unpacking and cleaning, lots of cleaning and bits of reno she has done herself.... Not Brad, Kad or Tad!!

She would have had content without bragging certainly lots of content outside with planting, children's areas, entertainment area, still had chickens, lots of people have chickens, even a bunny for the boys!!

But as a pair they are very lazy, they have employed others to do absolutely everything, he is the laziest man I have ever seen, he only appears to know how to jet wash?

It wasn't difficult, it was stuff normal people do everyday and hold down a job at the same time?

It's too late now, could have been an amazing combination of a normal married couple improving their life together.... But greed and fame took over!!
Remember she started showing her boxing up for the move, and her ‘kit’ which involved loads of fancy labels if I remember correctly?

And she showed very little unpacking, everything just magically unpacked itself.

But then knowing she left pretty much everything to her sister, she didn’t really need to pack much as everything else was bought or made by gepetto

Reactions: 20
Her story this morning a love so strong my babies… her again Ronnie no where in the picture just the fave child lol

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Her biggest mistake was moving into that house, turning it into a "pretend farm" with those camels that make her look completely essentric!

She should have said she was moving, kept the house quiet, plenty of material for her posts in packing, showing a list of jobs that need completing during a move and after, how to pack, ideas on making it easy, unpacking and cleaning, lots of cleaning and bits of reno she has done herself.... Not Brad, Kad or Tad!!

She would have had content without bragging certainly lots of content outside with planting, children's areas, entertainment area, still had chickens, lots of people have chickens, even a bunny for the boys!!

But as a pair they are very lazy, they have employed others to do absolutely everything, he is the laziest man I have ever seen, he only appears to know how to jet wash?

It wasn't difficult, it was stuff normal people do everyday and hold down a job at the same time?

It's too late now, could have been an amazing combination of a normal married couple improving their life together.... But greed and fame took over!!
You nusty troll…. as well as jet washing Jimboblazyslob also keeps Maldonia tip employees very busy ….and he picks up veg and stale bread from somewhere and travels round with it in his van 🚐 He also creepily films Sopha in tend secret and does a photo dump on the gram now and then, the odd Q&A and is Fiddle’s plaything 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ronnie seems such a beautiful and clever little boy I don’t know why she wants people to think of him as a naughty brat with “problems” all the time. I know she only shared snippets and kids can be polite one minute then monsters the next but the story she shared of him talking he seems just lovely I would never want to out my child as naughty to millions of people the way she does when he’s so sweet

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ronnie seems such a beautiful and clever little boy I don’t know why she wants people to think of him as a naughty brat with “problems” all the time. I know she only shared snippets and kids can be polite one minute then monsters the next but the story she shared of him talking he seems just lovely I would never want to out my child as naughty to millions of people the way she does when he’s so sweet
Wasn’t complaining about the poor boy when he was complying with/forced to do ‘two man team’ which was her only content for ages was she 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Guysssssh, I’m the Duchess of Kent late to Sopha’s boring blether from last night…. but after watching it I’ve now got an annoying version of an annoying TV theme tune stuck in my head….🤪
Here’s Rupert, some of us nustie’s favourite floofhead to sing it 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
This new agency have blatantly told her to be more interactive with the shoppers..the evening blibbering and replying to every Tom, dick and Harry via comments. Gotta get that engagement up!
[/QUOTE]

It must be hard to get a good engagement with all the bots! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 19
More of a bladder than a blether.. full of p!ssing lies.. 🫣
She MADE jacket potato 🤷‍♀️ says it as tho she made a full dinner with all the trimmings .. she IS as stupid as she looks.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This new agency have blatantly told her to be more interactive with the shoppers..the evening blibbering and replying to every Tom, dick and Harry via comments. Gotta get that engagement up!
It must be hard to get a good engagement with all the bots! 😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]
She's not above that either, she does reply to them sometimes!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was thinking about her wandering around her "quite large town" and it reminded me of the time her and Jimbo were out and about and brought the egg chair?

What happened to the egg chair, she was never out of it?
The egg chair was left at the old house - it was in the background of one of the recent reels she shared of her niece’s birthday party. Genuinely bizarre how many possessions were just left there. I wonder if her sister posted on Facebook - ‘Can anyone recommend a waste removal service, please? We’ve just moved and it looks like the previous owners spontaneously combusted, leaving everything down to their pant dividers.’ Maybe it’s so that when the bailiffs come calling, they can retain a house-full of items… 👀

• Haha
Why was she talking in those stories like she was about to start sobbing?! I wish she would get over herself

Reactions: 12
Imagine not being able to string a sentence together that you've to snip, edit and chop 5 seconds worth of talking.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Considering she has access to the best filters money can buy, she’s really digging this fake, bimbo, filled to the max look for her witterings isn’t she. You can tell by the way she’s eye bleeping herself that she thinks she looks amazing. So strange.

Guys ahh we actually went to on a day trip to Maldon today! Prom park was chaotic though, I’d need to bring back up if I wanted to take two toddlers there routinely. I also had a flock of seagulls try to steal my chips… it’s very pretty at the quay though!

Saw lots of Hinch lookalikes as well!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Happy Easter Hinch, you're ✨ exactly where you're supposed to be ✨ 🥺
20230407_140830.jpg

And a happy Easter to you nusties, hope those with the Bank hols off enjoy a break from your 6 days a week jobs hunnayys 💕🐔🥤🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
This thread was mentioned on the Parenting Hell podcast today.

So may be some newbies…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
OK, I work "2" mins from the prom, haha, it's about a 7 min walk. Yesterday the weather was awful at the time she posted and I didnt go out for my normal lunchtime walk.
Also, the photo she posted by the Quay, she was obviously sitting in the car as there is a little car park there.
Secondly, the sand pit was just one big puddle on weds, and she said the boys don't like getting cold and wet so that story is clearly a lie. Also the prom this week has been rammed full with children for half term, the sandpit area would still be busy soo surely everyone would recognise the most famous person to come from the little hamlet of maldonia?!
My guess is she's waiting in the car while Inch is getting fish n chips from the place behind where she's parked up. Kids probably weren't even there! No way would she venture to the prom when it's that busy.
Maybe that’s why they only had a jacket potatah for dinner because they were still full from the lunchtime fish and chips! 🤣
---
This thread was mentioned on the Parenting Hell podcast today.

So may be some newbies…
ooh, what was said?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.