Mrs Hinch #634 The most successful thing Hinch has left is her tattle threads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I usually just lurk on this thread but I had to comment after last nightā€™s ā€œbletherā€. I could not take my eyes off her eyebrows the whole time, I was quite fascinated but not in a good way.
Stick on from eBay hun, hope that helps xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This ā€œblatherā€ is clearly management saying she needs to fully re-engage with her followers. Which could actually work if she wasnā€™t still filtered to duck and surely the idea is you chat LIVE naturally and itā€™s not recorded, filtered and edited (badly might I add) itā€™s so obvious itā€™s been cut and edited. Probably recorded while Jamie did the kids bed time like he does every night.
No doubt theyā€™ve told her to stop using the Rita filter too and not to spit at the camera every 5 minutes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Nothing I bloody love a jacket potato for tea šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. My three old doesnā€™t like tuna tho so just beans and cheese. Tuna for me tho!! Have we ever seen this air fryer she supposedly LOVES.

cos everything is little in her little dream land Lifeeeee.
Yep - itā€™s in the pantry.

Reactions: 6
I usually just lurk on this thread but I had to comment after last nightā€™s ā€œbletherā€. I could not take my eyes off her eyebrows the whole time, I was quite fascinated but not in a good way.
It's the teef for mešŸ¤¢

• Haha
It's the teef for mešŸ¤¢
Has she been to Turkey for those teeth?
If she doesn't have an eye infection already, one's about to pay her a visit - those lashes looked caked in glue and make up and, as a result, too heavy for her eyelids.
For Christ's sake, she's loaded, just go to a bloody professional and then you may not need all the filters.
Cos if they look that bad edited, imagine how shockingly bad they are in reality.

Reactions: 16
What the duck was going on with her left eyeā€¦and why did she keep blinkingā€¦and why was it so heavily edited šŸ¤”

Reactions: 13
In last night's blibber or whatever she's calling it, did anyone else think she looked/sounded like she had been crying?

I mean, that one eye was barely open for most of it and I assumed it was because those awful lashes were too heavy but she also sounded a bit nasally/snuffly. Also when she talks about the boys she says something like "I held them extra tight.." and kinda of looks emotional and cuts off.

I hope all is well with Al and Nan.

But I also think she's a narc so she probably cried because Jamie didn't carve a love heart in to her jacket pahtaytah tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
In last night's blibber or whatever she's calling it, did anyone else think she looked/sounded like she had been crying?

I mean, that one eye was barely open for most of it and I assumed it was because those awful lashes were too heavy but she also sounded a bit nasally/snuffly. Also when she talks about the boys she says something like "I held them extra tight.." and kinda of looks emotional and cuts off.

I hope all is well with Al and Nan.

But I also think she's a narc so she probably cried because Jamie didn't carve a love heart in to her jacket pahtaytah tonight.
It's all put on for sympathy

Reactions: 19
What delights are in store for us today? Collecting eggs from the freshly clean chicken coop? The WW looking through the orangery?

This new agency have blatantly told her to be more interactive with the shoppers..the evening blibbering and replying to every Tom, dick and Harry via comments. Gotta get that engagement up!

Reactions: 17
I think she could do all the bleathers (or whatever she calls it, looks like a sympathy vote to me) in the world, it's not bringing back the big bucks and if this "country" stuff is a flop then that's probably the last of that!! šŸŒ·

Reactions: 18
Can I just ask because Iā€™ve seen some comments.. what is actually wrong with a jacket potato for tea? Ffs šŸ˜‚ also why has everything got to be ā€˜littleā€™ she went to a ā€˜little parkā€™ they found a ā€˜littleā€™ sand pit, sheā€™s so bleeping patronising!!
Cause her size 5 feet only just about fit in the little park and little sand pit šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What delights are in store for us today? Collecting eggs from the freshly clean chicken coop? The WW looking through the orangery?

This new agency have blatantly told her to be more interactive with the shoppers..the evening blibbering and replying to every Tom, dick and Harry via comments. Gotta get that engagement up!
BIB - Something like this... šŸ¤£.
Like the tend freshly prepared carrots being in supermarket packaging.

0B2D967C-C024-464A-936B-E8D1801DCF73.jpeg

• Haha
Oh god another blethering mess of an-eye -bleeping-the-camera-video.
She really loves herself doesnā€™t she?
I couldnā€™t watch all of it she just makes me cringe too much.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.