Mrs Hinch #634 The most successful thing Hinch has left is her tattle threads.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about her wandering around her "quite large town" and it reminded me of the time her and Jimbo were out and about and brought the egg chair?

What happened to the egg chair, she was never out of it?

Actually she was always in the garden too, she loved her runway of lights and BBQs and now she isn't only en-route to the shed she curls up in?

They built the PERGOLA at the old house to sit in too, now it seems she can't even get out in the garden to relax either?

What a waste, she could be out there in the sun this week, planting apple trees for the boys to watch growing, starting the boys own real veggie patch, sitting having a coffee with Jimbo watching the boys in the sand pit instead of a play tray in a dark room?

What a lot she has given up to go live there? 😞
Her old one was left at Sam's(😏) place,but her newer one is inexplicably placed outside the "farms" front door 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Guys ahh we actually went to on a day trip to Maldon today! Prom park was chaotic though, I’d need to bring back up if I wanted to take two toddlers there routinely. I also had a flock of seagulls try to steal my chips… it’s very pretty at the quay though!

Saw lots of Hinch lookalikes as well!
Essex version of Where’s Wally 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Basically Rob said it was more toxic than Twitter. Mentioned Sopha and SS . Just said if SS puts up a post people are straight on here discussing it. Josh hadn't a clue about it.
People will soon see for themselves when they visit here.

Reactions: 15
Those baseball hats look like something a painter and decorator would be wearing after doing the ceilings. That aside, just let those boys have some autonomy. They are old enough to decide what they want to wear and choose their own damn clothes!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Basically Rob said it was more toxic than Twitter. Mentioned Sopha and SS . Just said if SS puts up a post people are straight on here discussing it. Josh hadn't a clue about it.
has he followed her back yet then?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Nice to see the bairns out enjoying themselves for a change and having fun instead of being stuck in tend farm towers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Essex version of Where’s Wally 😂
It’s fairly easy to pick her and NoNob out, even when it’s busy at the prom park. My sister took this last summer when she saw them there at a steam fair… taller than her….6ft ….🤣

0B768DE9-B620-4659-8EE6-23D5FC7DBA5D.jpeg

Edit: autocorrect fail 🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I don’t see what’s wrong with this it’s only like having a Frube or an ice pop. 🫣
My niece and nephew loved the banana pouches from Aldi when they were 3 ish
Nor do I but he’s going to school soon and as someone who taught reception it kind of eeks me a little as it’s not long before he has to feed himself lunch and I worry as some get teased because they don’t know how to feed themselves/ eat properly when they start school.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
At Marsh farm.

Reactions: 9
It really annoys me when they show other people’s children on either of their stories. If I had been there with my family and my children were on the same ride as Ronni e and Lonnie and they were shown on her stories I would be fuming 😡 They don’t need to show them on rides which other children are on… they have no respect for any children’s right to privacy…. twats.

Reactions: 33
Nor do I but he’s going to school soon and as someone who taught reception it kind of eeks me a little as it’s not long before he has to feed himself lunch and I worry as some get teased because they don’t know how to feed themselves/ eat properly when they start school.
I think that’s a bit extreme. It’s only like a child having a frube who can eat properly as well?

Reactions: 8
It really annoys me when they show other people’s children on either of their stories. If I had been there with my family and my children were on the same ride as Ronni e and Lonnie and they were shown on her stories I would be fuming 😡 They don’t need to show them on rides which other children are on… they have no respect for any children’s right to privacy…. twats.
Oh what a shame you weren't there. You could have stropped over to him 'Oi Oi you're that bleep off Instagram ain't ya? Don't you dare post that video on your bleeping page' sort of thing! And ignored her....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think that’s a bit extreme. It’s only like a child having a frube who can eat properly as well?
If it was a baby pouch though (which was the original question) it would be a valid point. Especially with ‘invisible speech needs’ which could be all tied in with muscle development.

But it’s a yoghurt so it’s okay 🙂

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.