Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JMS123

Chatty Member
As you say, she seems to lack any resilience. Over the last six months, I’ve been burgled (and they took all my jewellery and Christmas presents), my mother in law’s cancer has come back and is inoperable, my dad has developed a serious liver illness (on top of other medical issues), my marriage of 25 years has ended and I’ve just come home after a hip replacement with two teenagers and no responsible adult to help (god help me!).

But we put on a smile for our kids, our best foot forward and plough on. That’s life, it’s not always rainbows and unicorns. I understand that it’s tough when you see your children having problems but I’m not sure her family help by treating her like an incapable child. The dynamic between her, Jamie and Freda is plain weird.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
Hi guys
Usually just a lurker but dear god I actually can’t believe my eyes on the articles about her tend struggles. Some of the comments from her sheep on the articles is absolutely abhorrent!!!!!! There’s a special place in hell for people who post comments aimed at having chemo 😤
Are people actually saying to someone ‘has the chemo got to you?’

no no no I can’t even.
with my partner about to start cancer treatment her army have gone too far. I can’t even believe her army anymore. They’re fucking sick

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She is confusing and infuriating me, the way she's going on "I'm just taking it one day at a time" it sounds like there's something going on with HER aswell, not just Ronnie. She needs to grow up, pull her big girl pants up and get on with it for Ronnies sake. He needs a supportive mummy, not someone who's crying in the corner over something you can't control. Jamie needs to tell her to act her age and behave the way a mother should.
I'm not saying she can't be a little sad and worried for the future, that's natural, but she's behaving like he's had a terminal illness diagnosis.

It's not life or death, whatever Ronnie has, there's support out there. Lots of it. He can, and will live a very fulfilled life.
She's actually being really fucking insulting now.

On another note, that place looked gorgeous! Such a fun little place. "Jamie and I loved reading about the historical buildings" I believe Jamie did. Soph however, didn't. Her brain can just about handle celeb gossip from OK mag.

• Heart

Workingmumlife

I like blinking, I do!

Showing my age now with an early 00’s big bro reference but it’s all I can see after watching that.

• Haha
  • Heart
If flipped Brad the cads pic because hers is mirrored as the pantr y sign is backwards. You can see the drawer handles behind her so she's infront of them with the pantry behind her
I know this isn’t the point of this post, but looking at that photo I can never get over just how badly laid out her kitchen is!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Sopha…. If you’re thinking of having another blether tonight might I suggest that you say how much of an arsenal hole and twat you are for using your poorly dad and nan, both in hospital, for content and sickening attention from the huzzz… you’re one sick, horrible piece of work.

If this seems a tad harsh… that hospital is where my dad passed away from covid and where my nan passed away…. both far too young. Be thankful you get to take them home Sopha 😢 I truly do hope they Get Well and I hope they get some peace and quiet away from her BS.

• Heart
  • Sad

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Second attempt at pic, first was awful quality…… 👀 Look Sopha, I own my mistakes, unlike you with the ASA 🤭

It’s going to feel like something out of the Godfather movies eating at that dining table now with those new chairs.... there will be Sopha sat one end and Fruitcake-Freda the other 😳 The neighbours better lock up their horses 🐴 IYKYK 🤭

DC2C9DCF-17A3-47E0-A824-893D193C191A.jpeg

• Haha

InTheDollsHouse

VIP Member
Oh of course Hinch is saying it’s the same 40 people reporting her!

There’s no way she wants it getting out that there’s bloody hundreds of tattle threads about her with however many active users.

By making out it’s the same group of people, she can try to control that narrative.

• Heart

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Do any of the Maldon Tattlers know her then seeing everybody knows everybody? She’s seriously delusional!
So Ian Borough is at her house doing Freda god knows what on the floor! Not an undeclared Ad is it Soph??
If she likes shopping local why did carpet right supplies all her floors?

• Haha

Macmama

VIP Member
As a Scot, I’d like to know who I can report her to for trying to make “a blevaaaaaah” a thing. Surprised Scotland’s ain true Insta star husnae shat the bed with rage at the move on his patch, so aye! Snakes aw o’er this app 🐍 💎

You’re blethering shite, Soph, that’s what you’re doing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Lardsnomes

If it makes sense, I noticed that Ronnie counted himself into the happy birthday singing. I get the impression that this is his life so he parrots it.
I think that poor child’s life is permanently “Ready Ron? …123…action”

• Sad
  • Wow

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Hinch - 400 comments in 2 hours
SSS - 250000 likes in an hour
One of them needs a career change.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
She is not Scottish so the constant reference to “wee blether” is ridiculous. I’m sure there is an Essex equivalent, or if not “talking a load of shite” should cover it. Nothing natural about it at all - heavily filtered, heavily edited and her heavily mascaraed (fake?) lashes were making my eyes itch.

• Heart
  • Angry

Jj2431

Chatty Member
Is there 40 of us? I always presumed there was a lot more because more people definitely hate you than like you Hinch. Take a look at your insta career going down the pan and that will confirm it for you love. ATB🤣

I know someone said not sheep but I still think it might be sheep. She's a disgrace anyway. Look at poor Henry. Whoever lets her have any animals needs investigating themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart