Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I’d say this is aimed at Tattle34 🤣

sof, you forgot an important word here - report everything you do WRONG.
Also I think its
must be a mate for her to reply to someone with zero post and 7 followers within 3 mins 🤣

sour puss
ATB xx

F4672544-061D-4760-AB7E-BE3A50785253.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

MadMaw

But this is why she can’t branch out. These are the people she’s attracted, that relate to her. She is, IMO, a nasty bully who hides behind a front and similar types flock to her. Of course others did and do, lots of us here did but as time went on we drifted away so all that is left is that nasty harem.
I totally bought into the Mrs Hinch brand when she was first out. I loved watching her cleaning tips and video and in all honesty, it helped motivate me to keep on top of my own house. Like many others though, as time went on things just didn’t seem to add up or I felt she was being disingenuous. I stumbled across tattle after one of her rants about bullying/trolls and it totally opened my eyes. These so called hinchers who preach be kind but then mass bully anyone who dares questions their Queen is just weird. I mean don’t get me wrong, hurt any of my family and I will come for you but a total stranger on insta, it’s just strange. This blind following of a sales person, really leaves me thinking the hinch army need help!

• Heart
Reactions: 60

AllieBee

VIP Member
Wonder why she didn't write what gets said on here 'Why is your dog so fat', 'Why do you never walk your dog' 'Why do you let those rampaging beasts take over your entire garden' 'Why do you pretend you live on a farm' 'Why are your boys not allowed Independent play' 'Why are your boys not allowed to run free in the garden' 'Why do you call a 4 year old a toddler'. I could go on but I'm bored now lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

CrapEars

VIP Member
She’s really ramping up the “Sophie is Sad” rhetoric isn’t she? Mooching about alone “thinking”.
She most definitely won’t be alone. Fiddle probably picked her up and drove her to the front, Sophie snapped a pic out of the car window & is now en route to McDonalds.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rach8456

VIP Member
walking alone my hole. Big Freeds prob has her with one of those toddler reigns round her wrist. Maybe THATS what the injury was the other day?! Friction burn from Freda trying to pull her back from lolloping into the traffic!

• Haha
  • Heart

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Oh.my.gawd!!!!
had a little break Insta over the weekend… and came back to this 🫣😂
Firstly, the tend crying is just hilarious!! I never thought I’d say that someone ‘crying’ was funny… but that was so beggy!!
secondly, the repeating of words/sentences over and over again is unbearable!! She has no vocabulary and I think Ronald’s speech therapist should probably have a listen to one of sloths ‘blethers’ *throwsupinmyownmouth*
lastly… the fucking filter 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s like when Matt Hancock cried on the bbc news! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

GimmieSauceage

VIP Member
Isn’t it funny how when her loved ones are in hospital she opens up and shares how shit it is but when millions were in hospital with Covid she broke restrictions a ton of times without a care in the world

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Pergola

VIP Member
In my honest opinion 😁 it's too late and the blather has not helped at all?

She may win back a few unsuspecting followers but the big bucks, the people/companies that really mattered to her bank balance have gone and they won't look back!

They won't be interested in her problems, they will see it as a person who isn't strong enough to separate business and personal life?

Her only hope now is another children's book brought by followers or another Hinch book about her "rise and fall" on Instagram?

MRS HINCH...
"THE WAY WE WERE" (before greed, lies and possessions ruined us! )

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Spacedman

Chatty Member
I too know Ian💃I'll leave it at that.
Although I'm very familiar with the Quay and tall boats,I can honestly say I've never seen that Blue car🤣....ever.

• Haha
Reactions: 55

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Bloody Inch and his creepy voice 🤢
Did he actually call Lonnie “lazy manz”?
No wonder those poor boys struggle with speech. Their parents are the ones who need the therapy and assessments!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

jklmnop

Screenshot_20230405_085144_Samsung Internet.jpg

Translated:

"It's only 5 minutes. I've done this for years. I don't care how many people see photos of my children. I love my children so it's okay. They're my children so I'll do what I want. I'm not going to stop so just unfollow me, troll. I'm passive aggressive."

Meanwhile, strangers recognise her children's faces. Absolute strangers can pick her children out of a crowd! Terrifying!

• Angry
Reactions: 54

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I forgot to say. Yesterday I was teaching some kids. One of the kids came in a with a hinch tote bag with the tag still on. I said oh the tag is still on your bag. She ripped it off “Saying oh I just bought it from Tesco - my bag broke on the way to school and I just needed SOMETHING to carry all my stuff. Guess what Miss, this bag was only 5p!!!”
I laughed. Said “what a bargain. Do you know who Hinch is?” The kid said “errrr to be honest I thought it was just a word that adults use. I’ve got no idea. What’s a a hinch?”
I just laughed And said “nothing. Don’t worry about it.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
Update - sadly I only got 3 numbers one being the bonus ball I will be collecting PayPal donations like my good pal PTWM for a Notasoftplay located next to notafarm donations can be made to [email protected] thanks guys if you don’t like it don’t look then hunnnnay 🐑

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Well spotted - it was probably filmed the same day she Hinch-cleaned ie sprayed and wiped already clean surfaces in the tend farmhouse as she’s wearing the same clothes - I swear she only ‘works’ one day a week - she films everything in one day and then has the rest of the 6 days off reading tattle and strategically planning for any negativity or to address anything that is discussed on here.
I believe her working week looks like this:

Management check in - zoom/teams call to check in on the weeks obligations. What went well last week - what got the engagement rates up. Any commitments coming up, new opportunities they're chasing and direction for her content over the coming week.

Content planning - same day and after management check in. Plans her content, what's going on in her life she can use, what day to put what particular thing out. When and how to put her ads together and best day to post them.

Content day (maybe 2 because I will admit making content is time consuming if it's not spontaneous) - boys are shipped off and J-Dog/clingon/fiddle films her doing a loads of "cleaning jobs". She either then stitches them into a reel or leaves them for separate for multiple posts. Creates still images with quotes, takes a load of photos/videos of herself or the boys/animals.

Day "off" - not a content making day but a day where she might film a few bits and post them spontaneously to give the illusion of no pre-planning.

Day off X3 - actual doing nothing. I imagine her just folded up and put into the airing cupboard.

Rinse and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

MadMaw

Hi guys
Usually just a lurker but dear god I actually can’t believe my eyes on the articles about her tend struggles. Some of the comments from her sheep on the articles is absolutely abhorrent!!!!!! There’s a special place in hell for people who post comments aimed at having chemo 😤

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Hilton88

These wee blethers are not doing her any favours. She comes across totally unhinged!!!! 😳

and the fact she can't talk for 60 seconds without 6 edits just shows how fake she is. All so weird to me!!

• Heart