Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Oh I love that trollomon has posted those pictures moments after hinch and her manicured, posed, filtered farm trip.
there’s no way on earth hinch would post pictures like that. What’s the side by side for likes and comments? I saw a lot of bots commenting on hinch and her replying to a lot of people too to boost the numbers. Desperate much.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
😱 Jamie’s stories this morning!! I cannot cope with his voice. In the video of Sophie walking the boys back to the house (so weird that the boys are never allowed to freely run anywhere!), he sounds like he’s the proud father of Sophie! She’s a grown up woman ffs, who has given birth to two children. Talk to her like an adult! In our school parent circles, I don’t know any husband who speaks to their partner in the way Jamie speaks to Sophie. He creeps me out so bad.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
It happened so quickly because she started buying bots - that’s how!

‘I’ve followed your page’ probably to steal any of your ideas….

And you turned off the likes on your posts because they weren’t measuring up to your followers numbers and you didn’t want to raise suspicion…

ps why does Mario keep talking like he’s her BFF or sponsor?
And it can’t be any coincidence that after she’s spoken with Mario she mentions another Scottish lady? I 100% believe Mario gave her the idea about the ‘blather’ or however you spell it
"I've followed your account hope that's ok." What a stupid thing to say. The sheep wet their knickers when she follows them anyway so why come out with that weird sentence. It's like she's asking for permission. 🤔 Honestly don't get her at times. She's an absolute fuckwit who fries ya brain with the stuff she says and does.
---
Just why? Doesn't like it but bought it anyway because it looks "aesthetically pleasing". What the fuck. Wasting money just because it's got her name on and looks nice. Never mind not going to use it and it be stuck in a cupboard. Jesus fucking christ.

Oh and saying brought instead of bought winds me the fuck up every time I see it. Get back to school you fool.

Screenshot_20230406_011827_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
I think we are going to see more of her with her hair down, tight leggings and cropped tops. We know how our Hinch loves to shape shift to which ever celebrity she is currently obsessed with, and right now it is Christine McGuinness but without the discipline to workout that CM has

• Haha
  • Sick

somuchforsummerlove

The grid post isn’t ASA compliant either. Surprise surprise! The “AD + whatever” needs to be stated clearly at the beginning of the post. By the ASA’s own guidelines if you have to search for it, read the full post, or click ‘see more’ then it isn’t disclosed correctly.

She just doesn’t care does she? Why does she always think she’s above the rules?

• Heart

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Is this what she is now ???? Her stories consisting of telling us a parcel arrivals from Amazon …she made jacket potatoes with tuna and cheese and a crunch corner for after oh and that she folded some washing 😴😴😴😴😴😴what a boring cow !!! Get a fucking proper job !!!!!!
Siting there in her big fuck off house that she continues to scam people from
!

• Haha
Just watching that weird lecture back. I feel like she didn't film that at 9/10pm like she reckons she did. The light looks too natural. The spotlight above her is off but everything behind is still well lit, but like it's from a window.
Plus her locket keeps reflecting blue as if there is a window in front of her with a blue sky.
I can't get my bearings on where in the kitchen she is though, I think the camera has flipped everything because the pantry is the wrong side. Is she stood at the sink?
View attachment 2077128
Well spotted - it was probably filmed the same day she Hinch-cleaned ie sprayed and wiped already clean surfaces in the tend farmhouse as she’s wearing the same clothes - I swear she only ‘works’ one day a week - she films everything in one day and then has the rest of the 6 days off reading tattle and strategically planning for any negativity or to address anything that is discussed on here.

• Heart

Fluffy20

VIP Member
ETA I mean they don't appear to like any sports, they don't do sports, they don't even play hide and seek in the garden, they don't have any free play in the garden because it's too dangerous with the WW so what is it those poor boys like to do
Don’t be unfair, Ronnie went to baby ballers twice I think. And they both like going to soft play. And Ron likes watching his Mum play games at the arcades.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Chatty Member
Middleton as always, and you nusty trolls have covered all the absolute bullshit from the last few hours.
Not sure if this has already been said, so apologies if I’m plagiarising anyone guyyyysch but v early
Thread suggestion:

Mrs Hinch #635 what on earth is she “blethering” on about?!

• Haha

mgh727

VIP Member
As soon as she posted a photo of the apple juice in the hospital room, she knew exactly what she was doing and how she wants it to go.
She wants sympathy, she wants people to call her brave. She needs positive attention.
I honestly feel this is all leading up to another book about having a neurodiverse child. It will be how Ron has a super power, lots of dressing up with capes, masks.
She is 100% wanting Ron to have a diagnosis that she will be able to financially gain from. And it's absolutely sickening.
In MHMMDI that apple juice went down like a mug shot for christmas lunch, she did not get the reaction she was after

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t post here much, but I just watched her 2nd ‘blather’ tonight. Am I right in saying that there are about 30 edited cuts in there, posted into a reel? Isn’t a ‘blether’ suppose to be when someone just rambles on? Or have I missed something? It just seems so contrived. And she looked like she was on the verge of tears and rubbing her chest, but didn’t actually say anything. Am I missing something??

CoolMom

VIP Member
EMERGENCY SITU GUYSCH!!

I'm taking the CoolKids to a farm (not tend) today and THEY DON'T HAVE ANY MORNING OUTDOOR SLIPPERS!!

Will they be allowed in?!

#mumguilt

• Haha
Reactions: 36