Mrs Hinch #632 It's the same Olde, same Olde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What gets me is that they’ve obviously done things by themselves while other people look after the kids. She’s got no ducking idea. Thinks she looks after her kids all the time when they’re in nursery/ extended family members/ husband who doesn’t work and is home all day. She’s bleeping mad and makes me mad!
I have NO HELP. Absolutely none. Parnets in law in their 80s and live 3 hours away and I have NO FAMILY! Husband works 14 hours a day and goes out before they wake and are home once they’re in bed. Don’t get me wrong they go to school but I need a friggin break- she has so much help and she thinks she’s hard done by! She is bleeping mental.
It was exactly the same for me when I had my kids then I moved back closer to home. In-laws not really interested in helping and other family only thought of themselves and I found it really hard at times. Hubbie helped when he was back home but I’m glad I did it all myself and didn’t have to rely on anybody. Sophies recent comments on her posts really show her nastiness. She clearly isn’t happy but I don’t suppose I would be if I sat on my arse all day having everyone do everything for me.

Reactions: 18
Has she seriously ripped off Paul O’Grady’s husband’s tribute to him without attributing it to him?! That’s a new low. 😔

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 92
It is sad news - I liked watching him on TV. I thought at first she had written that quote herself with some help of course, but quickly realised it was a quote from Paul’s husband.
What the duck. Who steals a quote from someones grieving husband and passes it off as their own. Especially when neither her nor Paul follow each other

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
It is sad, he seemed lovely and genuinely cared about every dog he came into contact with, anyone that loves dogs that much is a star in my eyes but why does she have to post about it like that? Were they friends? I'm guessing not
---
Has she seriously ripped off Paul O’Grady’s husband’s tribute to him without attributing it to him?! That’s a new low. 😔
It's embarrassing

Reactions: 28
Oh ffs what is she doing...grief tourism and plagiarism all in one swoop. Humour,wit and compassion, everything you don't have Dogpie!

• Angry
Reactions: 58
Posted at the same time @cantstandinfluencers. I knew I wasn’t imagining it!
I was reading the news and when I saw her ‘quote’ I thought to myself, I have already read these words, and sure enough I had because they are Paul’s husbands’ words. Her plagiarism knows no boundaries. If she’s going to be a grief tourist, at least have the decency to credit where that quote came from.

• Angry
Reactions: 43
It is sad news - I liked watching him on TV. I thought at first she had written that quote herself with some help of course, but quickly realised it was a quote from Paul’s husband.
She couldn't have wrote those words, she doesn't know the meaning of any of them!

Dreadful, making out you have wrote it! 😡

Reactions: 32
I’ve always been a big fan of Paul O’Grady, loved Lily Savage and for the love of dogs.

BUT….did she need to plagiarise his husbands words, for fucks sake? There isn’t an original bone in her body. The grief tourist is back in full force.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
She is so dense, honestly as thick as tit. I can’t believe she’s used Paul’s husbands words in her story this morning. I don’t know why I’m still surprised at anything she does! Just when I think she can’t get any worse… she somehow manages it. Jesus Christ. She could have just left it at a simple RIP if she couldn’t pull any words out from the heart. X

• Heart
Reactions: 37
If his husband is on Instagram, she'll be following him by the end of the day 🙄

Reactions: 29
Yet another massive blunder! I think she needs close supervision from her management team BEFORE posting anything - she screws up everytime. Just shows how lazy she is. She’s a published author ffs. Either credit someone’s quote, or think of something sincere to say and if you can’t do either of these, then just leave it and say nothing. I can see more deflection tactics and a dirty delete incoming…

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Tbh (maybe I am extreme?) But I wash my hands after playing/petting my Dogs too. I also don't allow them in the kitchen when food is being prepped (they know when I say behind the line I mean don't cross a bit of laminate into the kitchen from the sitting area 🤣👌) not saying they always listen I sometimes have to be firmer (& holler Out!) But no way could I have livestock like that in my house yet alone my kitchen & round food 🤢🤢🤢
Exactly this.... I do all that too and when my dog goes out before she comes back in the house I wash her feet!

She let's the camel walk around the kitchen touching the work surface, it's disgusting.

The dog goes in the garden walks through the camel mess then wanders back in and sits on the sofas where the children sit?? 😳

Clean.... She has no idea of clean!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
It is sad, he seemed lovely and genuinely cared about every dog he came into contact with, anyone that loves dogs that much is a star in my eyes but why does she have to post about it like that? Were they friends? I'm guessing not
---

It's embarrassing
I’m guessing they wouldn’t be friends. From what I’ve heard, Paul was a genuine person. I don’t think he’d have put up with the fakery bullshit from influencers like Hinch. And, with how much he loved animals, I think he would be horrified at how Henry’s well-being is cared for and the bleeping floofheads being kept on land that is clearly not large enough. I don’t doubt that she loves them, but the way she treats all her animals is cruel.

ETA and some twit’s going to let her have some more! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Jesus Christ this is just low, does she even follow Paul?! someone is grieving their husband, friend, colleague. She’s sick in the head. Someone was spot on she is a grief tourist
Btw soff I have no doubt Paul would hate you the way you treat animals

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.