Mrs Hinch #632 It's the same Olde, same Olde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Royoiiioio oiiii wants you to duck orf, and take ya tend size five footz with ya. He's done with your tit
Screenshot_20230328-193756~5.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
She’s done it to another
View attachment 2061132
I feel the lady doth protest too much….

A simple ‘it might come across like that but I did actually pay full price’ would suffice.

This over the top answer (liars always provide too much information) + the CP Q&As? I smell something funny and it isn’t her stinking pets
---
Royoiiioio oiiii wants you to duck orf, and take ya tend size five footz with ya. He's done with your titView attachment 2061227
Disgusting animal right next to the boys drinking bottle …

Reactions: 49
“Well done”. She has very unhealthy relationships with her mother and husband. I do seriously wonder if she does actually have something wrong with her

Reactions: 33
while a lot of us are struggling with this cost of living and worrying about the cost of gas and electric and here we have the dumb bimbo making a sad post as if she’s never been anywhere and in so need a break oh look guys I just get up one morning and bake to pack my tit and go somewhere we’re as all of you sad losers are needing to save all year round just to go to this one trip…..😡😡 honestly I don’t know how her sheep’s don’t see what she’s doing…….😡😡😡……pffft her helping others using her platform yeah by rubbing it in our faces oh look guys I don’t need to save all year round cos am minted from all you sad pathetic people for buying my shite…..🤦‍♀️🤣😡

Reactions: 26
Royoiiioio oiiii wants you to duck orf, and take ya tend size five footz with ya. He's done with your titView attachment 2061227
So she clearly leaves doors open deliberately (wasting valuable energy and heat 😡), and no doubt had her bag of Tesco pre cut carrot batons out of shot to entice him in. He associates her with food & being allowed to get away with no boundaries. She’s a fool.
---
I spy a notepad and pen, and it’s not Hinch’s list book and wand pen 😂 clearly she only uses her own notepad when she needs to advertise, the rest of the time she uses a normal notebook 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Jamie looks like he about to sell someone a £10 bag of weed in the photos😂😂 pure chavtastic road man😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I wish someone in the media would do a proper expose of the manipulation and showing exactly how much money they make by recording their stories and breaking it down with graphics. Showing all the aff link income as well. They could pick a few of the more chavvy ones like Hinch and take a months stories and break it down to cash. It’s the only way that the general public is going to really wake up and stop buying anything they are being the insta huns get for free. Nobody would deny them making “a little bit of income” but that’s not what this is. And it has a huge effect on anyone who is struggling both financially or mentally. And the ASA need to grow a pair and start doing something to stop the stuff like the filters - I wonder how their powers could be enhanced to make them a more cared about regulator.

Reactions: 41
"Be Kind" is the chant of the Huns who use it to get out of being pulled up on their behaviour.

I haaaaateeeee how this all came about because of Caroline Flack. She didn't kill herself because of the media hounding her - she was a z celeb at best. She killed herself for bashing her boyfriend's head in with a lamp and the proceeding fall from grace she was about it experience.

Now, when anyone expresses an opinion you get the chant of beeeee kinddddd. No. How about not being a bleep and doing cunty things.

Can you imagine being pulled up at work for something and telling your manager to bE kiNd lmao 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
"Be Kind" is the chant of the Huns who use it to get out of being pulled up on their behaviour.

I haaaaateeeee how this all came about because of Caroline Flack. She didn't kill herself because of the media hounding her - she was a z celeb at best. She killed herself for bashing her boyfriend's head in with a lamp and the proceeding fall from grace she was about it experience.

Now, when anyone expresses an opinion you get the chant of beeeee kinddddd. No. How about not being a bleep and doing cunty things.

Can you imagine being pulled up at work for something and telling your manager to bE kiNd lmao 😂
This. The Caroline Flack movement essentially told us not to criticise someone accused of a crime in case they kill themselves. Nobody was bothered when the bloke who got outed by a pedophile vigilante group killed himself 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 35
It might catch on. Soon we might be seeing droves of the clients of the courts/probation/prisons/police etc shouting ‘be kind’ whenever they’re pulled up on their behaviour, encouraged to rehabilitate or given professional advice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There's a few sheep commenting who saw her at CP. She must have been spotted by people who aren't hinch fans who can tell us they saw her stumbling back to the villa child free and rat arsed. Someone PLEASSSSEEEE come forward and spill some tea ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Agreed. ‘Remember what happened to Caroline Flack’ ‘Whatever happened to be kind’ are just the worst from the braindead huns(usually inserted into a sentence which is otherwise ripping into someone). It was a completely different situation with Caroline Flack. Nothing at all to do with dishonest money grabbing influencers who have adopted it as a get out of jail free card for being utter cunts. ‘Soph’ has just cashed in on it (literally) with her tend anxiety and hinting at mental health issues, even going as far as making it sound like she was suicidal.

Reactions: 32
So she clearly leaves doors open deliberately (wasting valuable energy and heat 😡), and no doubt had her bag of Tesco pre cut carrot batons out of shot to entice him in. He associates her with food & being allowed to get away with no boundaries. She’s a fool.
---
I spy a notepad and pen, and it’s not Hinch’s list book and wand pen 😂 clearly she only uses her own notepad when she needs to advertise, the rest of the time she uses a normal notebook 😂
He really does lurvessssssss her, it's true because she said it is. 😆😆😆
---
There's a few sheep commenting who saw her at CP. She must have been spotted by people who aren't hinch fans who can tell us they saw her stumbling back to the villa child free and rat arsed. Someone PLEASSSSEEEE come forward and spill some tea ☕
Mad Fiddle probably had her in the buggy with a blanket over the hood, for privacy and to avoid the paparazzi
---
Oh the irony of this comment… ‘we helped her find this perfect life’ bloody hell, how to put a spin on ‘us gullible sheep financed this tit show’. Are they really so blinkered to think this? It’s unbelievable, and very, very sad.

View attachment 2061077
bleeping dumb arse 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
---
The book might be the big book of bollockings she's had 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.