Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh ffs what is she doing...grief tourism and plagiarism all in one swoop. Humour,wit and compassion, everything you don't have Dogpie!

• Angry
Reactions: 58

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
Urgh she is so blinded by her own self importance!
Perhaps if we all got free carpets, beds, furniture, driveways, cleaning products (which are an expense on their own these days!) then maybe we could all piss off for a last minute £5k weekend trip 🙄
Geeeezus Sopha!!
Now before any sheeples start bleating JeAlOuSy then shush! We’re comfortable empty nesters due to bloody hard work. No hand outs or freebies and we like our trips away. I’m not in the slightest bit jealous of her boring life or her weird AF relationship with GetWellFredaYahoo!
I really detest everything about her these days. She’s become so spiteful. Maybe she always was but just hid it better?

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I just hope she is so insignificant that Paul's Husband wouldn't have seen it or been told about it!

Can you imagine in your worst moment, you write the words to pay tribute to your loved one and someone else steals them for their own "Instagram" Post?

Unbelievable!!
I think you have summed up what she has done well. She has absolutely ‘stolen’ a husbands tribute to his deceased partner which is a disgusting thing to do, for her Instagram post! 😡 A husband who will be grieving, a family grieving and yet Mrs Hinch cleaning influencer and children’s author, thinks it’s ok for her to use his words and change them around a bit and pass them off as hers. How long can she be allowed to continue to operate in this way? Influencer culture is very, very toxic. I say, always try to be a good example to your kids and show them the difference between what’s right and wrong. However, we all know that she will never admit what she has done is wrong. She’ll deflect or go awol for a few days and then come back as if nothing has happened. This type of behaviour should be red flags to brands and companies wanting to work with her or are currently working with her. Wonder if Rylan Clarke will still want to invite her round to his for a takeaway? Does Giovanni Fletcher still think she’s an amazing mum and author? How can people support a woman like her who constantly lies and does this type of stuff? I think what Mrs Hinch has done today is shown her true colours. There was zero thought put into that post, but she just had to post a comment to make her followers believe she is a genuine, lovely and kind woman. It’s all an act. Nothing genuine or authentic about Sophie Hinchliffe.

• Heart
  • Angry

12inchthinbase

"Life stumbles"

Parents getting divorced? (You're in your 30's grow the fuck up)

Ron's JoUrNeY? NONE of anyone's business and certainly not a 'stumble'

Are you struggling to heat your house Soph? No?
Been put in for a shift that you can't do because kids are on holiday and nobody can cover it for you? No?
No childcare this week? No?
Down to your last ££'s for the month? No?

I could go on and on.. The woman doesn't even know she's fucking born yet!

Get. A. Grip. Fucking melt.

• Heart

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
No doubt Hinch is watching Christine right now on Lorraine and making notes in her list books about what traits make you autistic.
She’ll be like “tHis Is wHY I EAt ThE muGsHoTs”
🙄

• Haha

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
She is a fucking joke. If you had spent the time and effort training your dog (it’s the least you can do as his owner!) you would have been able to take him and he wouldn’t be so damn right naughty. Or “mischievous” as she calls it. It isn’t cute and it isn’t clever, he’s a badly behaved dog.

As for the (maybe one day who knows) in regards to being CHILD FREE and going to Center Parcs just with Jamie, pull the other one love. You’re always fucking child free. You’re without them more than you’re with them!

Sorry for the swears but Jesus Christ, those last two stories have me furious!!! X

• Heart

Pergola

VIP Member
She knew that taking 3/4 holidays only 12 weeks into the year was going to make her very questionable by anyone who doesn't worship her so she was ready to fight/try to defend herself?

The question the worshippers should wonder is..... if she can be this deceiving about time away, what else does she deceive you with?

Reactions: 56

AllieBee

VIP Member
Miscarriage, autism diagnosis, jimbobmassiveslobnoknob has cheated......whatever it is I'm sick of her keep hinting about it. Either tell everyone or just STFU you boring bitch!!!!
I really hope he's cheated but I doubt it! And if it were an autism diagnosis it doesn't change anything. If its about R, he's still exactly the same child he was 3 months ago, if it's her, she's still the same knob she's been for the last 4 years. I do think it might be that though, she's hinted enough recently, and we all know she posts NOTHING without it leading somewhere!

Reactions: 55

Spacedman

Chatty Member
Let me get this right,she's yet to find a mascara that doesn't smudge but this one definitely doesn't 🙃🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Chezzla80

Jamie looks like he about to sell someone a £10 bag of weed in the photos😂😂 pure chavtastic road man😂

• Haha
Reactions: 54

londonLA

Chatty Member
You have to despair when these idiots on her comments are attacking someone who in my opinion just put a casual comment about the animals and asked how she managed to book activities easily as they couldn't in the past. (What was wrong with that?!) They have gone at her with the usual ''Be Kind!'' '' You're just jealous!'' and the best of all, them all saying something along the lines of ''You don't even know Mrs Hinch, so how can you say things about her'' etc etc.
Erm, these pricks don't know old HInch either yet feel they can give their opinion on her too (though its arse licking ones so that's ok) and waste their time arguing for her on what was basically a simple post that was way too scrutinised. Absolute saddos the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 54