Mrs Hinch #632 It's the same Olde, same Olde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing I don't get about these "influencers" or "content creators" as they are also known, is that they're not even embarrassed about being grief tourists. They see it as an opportunity for content. It's actually shameful.

Sevda, on TikTok yesterday duetted a video with Manrika (from the Circle), who was crying about the loss of her dad. You can literally see her forcing tears out of her eyes. The post was flooded with comments, all engagement for Sevda. Absolutely zero shame.

Sophie has jumped on the bandwagon this morning with Paul O'Grady, whom as I said up thread, I really loved. He was brilliant. A real talent.

Sophie's seen an opportunity, and like the lazy cow she is, couldn't even be bothered to think of anything original or organic to write, so pinched what his poor husband had said, without even quoting him.

Sorry for the rant, but I am also grieving at the moment, and just think hate this trend of grief tourism.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Exactly this.... I do all that too and when my dog goes out before she comes back in the house I wash her feet!

She let's the camel walk around the kitchen touching the work surface, it's disgusting.

The dog goes in the garden walks through the camel mess then wanders back in and sits on the sofas where the children sit?? šŸ˜³

Clean.... She has no idea of clean!!

Surely itā€™s a safeguarding issue if sheā€™s letting wild animals roam around house around her kid šŸ¤”

Reactions: 12
I'm glad I'm not the only one to notice this. Poor Henry used to be the apple of her eye. She doted on him. Now she barely bothers. All I see that poor dog doing is running round the garden on his own, or sat alone on a chair in the tangerine. I know everyone berates him for being overweight, and she now berates him for being naughty, but I wish I could give him a cuddle. He looks so sad and lonely šŸ˜”
He needs to go live with Grandpa Barker.... bet he is pretty lonely too? šŸ˜‰

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
If she was my sister or friend Iā€™d have to say something about her behaviour and her constant lies, whether it made her throw her toys out of the pram (or me out of my house) or not Iā€™d have to say something.

Reactions: 28
Thatā€™s one thing she will never beā€¦one of the nations most loved like Paul.
Not a genuine bone in her body.
Absolute rinser!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Paul O'Grady would have had nothing to do with unsufferable shites like Hinch. He lives fairly near to me and I had the pleasure of meeting him about 10-12 years ago. Can't say too much, because of obvs reasons, but it was a time when he was pretty vulnerable health wise if that gives you a clue. He is a wonderful, funny, kind and caring human and he hated pretence and fakery, and could see straight through people. 'Look just give it to me straight' or words to that effect!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Should we really be surprised that the vile, serial plagiarist Sophie Hinchliffe has been at it again??! šŸ™„šŸ™„
The fact that she's taken the tribute Paul's own HUSBAND worded and twisted it into her own tribute is absolutely despicable and yet another all time low for her šŸ˜ž
Her management need to reign her in and have a serious talk with her
No doubt when she's been on here later, it'll be dirty deleted šŸ™„

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Ironic that Hinchy is writing about Paul Oā€™Grady, literally infamous for his LOVE OF DOGS - whilst sheā€™s got the most depressed, neglected, obese dog around. Sophie, Paul would be disgusted to see Henry the way he is. Heā€™d be disgusted by you. Can you not let the grief train roll on by for once in your life?!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Paul O'Grady would have had nothing to do with unsufferable shites like Hinch. He lives fairly near to me and I had the pleasure of meeting him about 10-12 years ago. Can't say too much, because of obvs reasons, but it was a time when he was pretty vulnerable health wise if that gives you a clue. He is a wonderful, funny, kind and caring human and he hated pretence and fakery, and could see straight through people. 'Look just give it to me straight' or words to that effect!
I think we live close then, he came to the village school where my children were, many years ago, lovely man, always thought of others!

It's an insult she copied those words that someone in a lot of pain put out first!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She is disgusting. Her grief tourism is usually nauseating enough but to actually plagiarise Paulā€™s husband because sheā€™s too thick to string a sentence together in Englishā€¦ :mad:

Reactions: 35
I think we live close then, he came to the village school where my children were, many years ago, lovely man, always thought of others!

It's an insult she copied those words that someone in a lot of pain put out first!
Maybe, does the village begin with A? I totally agree re Hinch, she's a disgusting POS.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.