Mrs Hinch #632 It's the same Olde, same Olde

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just leave it rolling then, I bet she sent Jamie to get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
1400 comments. At least the likes have gone up a bit (can bots like stuff?). The majority of comments are her reply to people, 90 bullying comments aimed at 1 person and the rest kissing ass. Love how she’s ignored Mario and Greedy. If she ain’t friends with SSS anymore then why bother with everyone else? 🤷🏼‍♀️
---
I can relate to that suitcase.
thread suggestion - things are so bad at tend farm that even the suitcase is trying to leave!

Reactions: 40
So sorry if this has been mentioned already guysch, but I see we have upgraded from "6 days a week" to "all day every day" on the work front.

Hope she got a raise for the increased workload, poor lamb.

Also the comments were the typical "you don't see all the work she does behind stories..you only see 5 mins of her day.." etc. My question is alright then...say she is working super hard 14 hour days 7 days a week...what exactly is she working on? What does she have to show for such a massive amount of work based time? In the last few months she has agreed to her families name being put on a ghost written book, her name to be added to a cleaning product and gone on holiday. All whilst her husband and Mum held her hand.

I'd just like to reiterate, her followers are bleeping lunatics.

Attachments

Reactions: 26
Only jut worked out that ‘Ariel’ is actually aerial 😂thought they had a little mermaid themed section of the pool 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Oh the irony of this comment… ‘we helped her find this perfect life’ bloody hell, how to put a spin on ‘us gullible sheep financed this tit show’. Are they really so blinkered to think this? It’s unbelievable, and very, very sad.

View attachment 2061077
You know the Huns can’t spell. It’s meant to say “we helped her fund this perfect life”

Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion (homage to Shabaz says)
Needed fresh air? I beg your pardon
What the hell is wrong with your notafarm garden?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Why does she have to go on about the bags for life as their luggage? Just pack the stuff in a suitcase FFS!
Anyone else think the suitcase story is a response to this?!
Tell us you read tattle without telling us you read tattle 👋🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She's as cunning as a bi*ch fox.
Reminds me of the days when double glazing salesmen, (yes am old,) conned their way in to your house with a lot of waffle.
Looking forward to the day when the thread title will be - oh how the mighty have fallen - Not long now people, not long 🧨🙀

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.