Mrs Hinch #631 Wearing the skin of a year-old lamb, paid for by her latest scam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she bought that the new houses would be on her back door step!

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised she doesn't post her videos muted and just over plays birds tweeting peacefully. Honestly that road noise is deafening

You're welcome for that idea btw Hinch

Reactions: 21
I’m just totally sick to death of the way she just thinks she can turn a small patch of her garden into some ‘Cuntry farm’ area and grab another lot of animals. It’s ridiculous. Alpacas-want. Get. Chickens-want. Get. Now looks like goats or sheep. No forward planning. I want I get. She can’t look after Henry and her kids. Soph, animals aren’t fucking toys. And she’s never there. So not only is there no forethought but she expects others (probably Weepy) to look after them when she buggers off on holiday. No wonder poor Al never seems to be with them and fiddle. He’s at home shovelling shit and getting spat at

Reactions: 29
Oh here she is with her cuntry garden smell…
Notice how it’s gone from Mrs hinchs rose wonderland…..loved by Mrs Hinch frosted eucalyptus….to now recommended by mrs Hinch.

they never really had her input in making the smell. It’s just got her name tagged on.

Reactions: 33
"Can you seeeeee ittttttttt?"

Well I can see the cunt, having trouble with the garden bit though.

Reactions: 33
I had the radio on today and the presenter was talking about how there is a gap in the market for clean-fluencers. She spoke about it like it was a recent thing, and brought up how it’s becoming huge on TikTok and how you can get paid to video yourself cleaning up a mess. Absolutely ZERO mention of Mrs Hinch. I was waiting and waiting for her name to be dropped but nope, nothing! Not a word of the woman who used to be famous for cleaning. I couldn’t have been happier! It used to be reported that she was the one that started this cleaning influencer malarkey… and the fact she didn’t even get a mention today says it all. You’re on your way out Hinchy. X

Reactions: 45
totally agree. I called this around Sunday/Monday and all the silence or ‘woe is me‘ posting. She predictably uses whatever brags can, thinking it somehow shows tattle a lesson. In the next few days she will come out crying troll at something or other, in amongst more undeclared ads and brags. Then the cycle repeats. It used to upset me how she goes on but i can see now it just continues to drive people over here. She’s sabotaging herself, and karma will be the long game of a sad lonely woman in an empty house.

Reactions: 20
I'm surprised she doesn't post her videos muted and just over plays birds tweeting peacefully. Honestly that road noise is deafening

You're welcome for that idea btw Hinch
With Henry dressed as Cinderella running around the fields

Reactions: 12
Why does she slam everything down?! The way she slammed that box on the washing machine shelf thingy! argh!
Is this her official advertising/promo for this Cuntry Garden? If so its awful, her just manically sniggering, sniffing and exaggerating words!
Also for someone who got pissy about cleaning saying 'I AINT A CLEEEEANER!' she sure has her name to a lot of cleaning products.
Its like me saying I'm not a meat eater then having my name all over pork sausages, beef burgers etc. Fucking hypocrite, but then again this cow sells her kids souls and privacy for a few quid, she doesnt care if she says shes one thing then does another as long as its bumping up her bank account to buy tacky jackets, and plastic tat from everywhere, she's all good.

Reactions: 28
What.a.shit.ad!!

I swear to god my 12 year old nephew could do a better video in 5 mins!

Lackey21 is going to rush and buy it all, on Monzo credit because they need to post it on their ‘home acct’. Well done!

she’s such a boring, predictable tasteless cunt.

the claws, the voice, the lies!! Sofa you’re just a fake advertiser with no real audience at all! Tattle is your main audience!

Knob.

Reactions: 26
How fucking close to the microphone was she when she’s shouting “we’ve got FEBREEZE!, we’ve got BOLD!!!”
mad cow.

Reactions: 25
I have to say though..I reckon that smells nice!

Frosted cuntalyptus was awful, it was pure pine toilet gel. I can't believe it was put on the shelves actually. It was repulsive.
Rose cunterland wasn't very nice. Surely this one will be nice or she's taking the piss!

She really does need to stop talking weird though, she sounds deranged.

Reactions: 14
Although notice it’s just a tiny teeny little Mrs Hinch banner- no picture not all over it.
---
What was she like at school? Spill the tea!
I’ve said before I wasn’t in her year and got no tea to spill.
---

Reactions: 7
The only reason she goes out to buy hauls from HB or B&M is so the shoppers will see her branded items in store and buy them.

The new animals will be featured in the next Hinch farm (IT’S NOT A FARM!!!) book.

Everything she does is for a reason - TO SELL!

Those floor wipes are a terrible waste of money. Just get a mop & bucket or a mop that has the reusable pads that you can wash - much better and cheaper.

Reactions: 31
Yeah remember James wanted a pool table and she wouldn't even let him have one of those so he could invite his garage friends round for a play date

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.