Mrs Hinch #630 Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to give her a Tattlie (the new award I just made up) for best faux just-been-crying voice.
Wow. Didn't she just sound like she cried herself to sleep last night.

Anyway. "Navigating new pathways" did not sound like a positive. She sounded a bit stressed about it. Not her usual "omg I've got something going on and I can't wait to show you" spiel.
My guess is that she's lost a few contracts - maybe p&g but then we always think that before she returns with a tend cleaning montage.

Maybe puffin have told her they won't be releasing any more books after the current book deal. As in, she signed for and got an advance for a 3 book series but they won't be renewing. Or they planned merch to go along with it that isn't happening.

Personal life wise - I am convinced, and no one will tell me otherwise, that J-Dog has been actively looking for work. If he hasn't been working already. I think their finances have a lot more outgoing than in right now.

I also reckon there's trouble with the Barkers. But not sure why that would mean navigating new pathways for Soph, unless Fiddle has to pick up some work and can't do childcare for her anymore. Or maybe Al is moving back up North?

But then maybe we've all be suckered into her pity party and she's putting it all on and actually she has got an exciting big reveal planned?

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Who is giving Ron directions somebody on the side maybe fiddle or that useless prat she married. Shocking behaviour all for the gram
He’s also saying mum day. So probably another pre record. The dancing was embarrassing. I’ve had that virus going round. It does keep coming back. But I’ve been ill. Not eye bleeping myself in the mirror.

Reactions: 17
I don’t think she’s sulking about the ASA. I mean, she probably is, but I don’t think that’s her main issue. I wonder if her parents have split properly 🤔

Yes, I know I’m a sucker. But I do truly hope she’s okay 🫠
No she just learnt her mam isn’t meant to sharing her marital bed xx

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Funny how this tend anxiety and all the other bollocks has ramped up around the ASA stuff coming out, she’s spent a year and a half bragging about tend farm and all her ill gotten gains before this 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I want to give her a Tattlie (the new award I just made up) for best faux just-been-crying voice.
Wow. Didn't she just sound like she cried herself to sleep last night.

Anyway. "Navigating new pathways" did not sound like a positive. She sounded a bit stressed about it. Not her usual "omg I've got something going on and I can't wait to show you" spiel.
My guess is that she's lost a few contracts - maybe p&g but then we always think that before she returns with a tend cleaning montage.

Maybe puffin have told her they won't be releasing any more books after the current book deal. As in, she signed for and got an advance for a 3 book series but they won't be renewing. Or they planned merch to go along with it that isn't happening.

Personal life wise - I am convinced, and no one will tell me otherwise, that J-Dog has been actively looking for work. If he hasn't been working already. I think their finances have a lot more outgoing than in right now.

I also reckon there's trouble with the Barkers. But not sure why that would mean navigating new pathways for Soph, unless Fiddle has to pick up some work and can't do childcare for her anymore. Or maybe Al is moving back up North?

But then maybe we've all be suckered into her pity party and she's putting it all on and actually she has got an exciting big reveal planned?
I agree with all of this. I think he does already work. Freda and Al have split up, maybe even a rift over her account. She barely mentions dad now. They spend money like water. She has lost lots of contracts - even Tesco said they’ve cut ties a year ago but she kept tagging them. Perhaps she’s doing the same with P and G. There is no Hinch stuff in the supermarkets now. No gift basket from look fantastic. I think it’s cut right down. I also agree puffin won’t make more books. I can’t honestly see how they broke even with that shambles.

Reactions: 33
Just watched Stacey's stories and rightly so hers is about celebrating ALL their mothers whereas Soph's day was all about HER and HER family. No mention of Jamie's mum. Also, why wasn't she cooking a roast dinner in her big kitchen? She's like a child and everyone has to do things for her. It's weird!!
Exactly I call my MIL mum, poor Jamie’s mum never gets a mention

Reactions: 14
She really honestly truly thinks she's something special doesn't she.
Those videos this morning were painful to watch. Such anxiety 😅😂

Reactions: 26
As someone who is going through the recent loss of someone close to me, I cannot bear these "influencers" who come on to tell you how much they're struggling.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
There are a few things we shouldn't be subjected to and her bouncing about like ants got into her pants on a chair while filtered putting on makeup is one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Jesus… the many many faces of Hinch…
She looks so ill (not) … she’s not been heeding Freda’s advice to get well…
I hope her new management company have realised they’ve just signed the biggest chav on Instagram…
She looks like she about to start a fight outside the local dodgy pub because you looked at her man 🤣

20230320_112548.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
Wow I’ve just watched the makeup reel, what a bloody performance from her! She’s lining these all up so she can do a woe is me performance about her mental health or something.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I agree with all of this. I think he does already work. Freda and Al have split up, maybe even a rift over her account. She barely mentions dad now. They spend money like water. She has lost lots of contracts - even Tesco said they’ve cut ties a year ago but she kept tagging them. Perhaps she’s doing the same with P and G. There is no Hinch stuff in the supermarkets now. No gift basket from look fantastic. I think it’s cut right down. I also agree puffin won’t make more books. I can’t honestly see how they broke even with that shambles.
Nah Tesco contracted her up until at least the summer last year. It was just a separate advertising contract that finished over a year ago. But she definitely isn't with them anymore.
P&G's Joy of Clean still have posts about her cuntalyptus pinned on their Insta so I'm on the fence about them dropping her as a brand ambassador. They'd unpin that if she no longer worked with them, it's a very active account.

But yes, I do think her new management are scrabbling for new deals. Or she wants us to think that!

Edit to add - she'll stil be getting royalties off all the Teshco tat even if it's heavily reduced as long as it's still sold in some stores. Money's still trickling in.

Reactions: 24
Just watched Stacey's stories and rightly so hers is about celebrating ALL their mothers whereas Soph's day was all about HER and HER family. No mention of Jamie's mum. Also, why wasn't she cooking a roast dinner in her big kitchen? She's like a child and everyone has to do things for her. It's weird!!
Was going to say this - she’s got the massive kitchen, the fancy oven, the huge banqueting table, all that space - to never have anyone round and constantly go back to her old house. If she loves it that much, why didn’t she just stay there 🤷🏻‍♀️

No wonder her cooker stays so clean - she never uses it!

Reactions: 31
Noticed that we’re not getting anymore ‘creations’ from daddy’s workshop. Either that or they’ve run out of pallet wood…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Christ what a horror show those photos are………

Probably find her bath has got stretchmarks judging by the state of that

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.