Mrs Hinch #630 Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m literally cringing so much here guysscchhh watching that eye fuckery singing.. if I had a peepee I think it’d be inverting itself back inside … 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If the new management have suggested this is the path she takes, they need to give their heads a wobble.
I’m genuinely stunned that she/they think this kind of content will up her engagement :LOL:
it’s absolutely dire!!!

Reactions: 40
I was distracted by this picture. I thought she’d scribbled over it in the story to hide what it was, but is this the actual picture?
WTF is it?!

68D57939-9523-41EF-870C-B818B56CA73F.jpeg

89572AD1-AAB5-4A7F-B02A-7792BC53E536.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Nothing quite says it’s Monday morning than watching a Filtered fraud putting on makeup, whilst lip syncing in a small cupboard & trying to gain sympathy by suggesting things in her life may not be great. Wonder what advert she will be plugging later?

That makeup cupboard though 🤭 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Another filter. You look duck ALL like that in real life. It really is time to grow up Sophie. You're no role model for your kids!

I couldn't watch the singing part, she's a proper mean girl. She 100% was in school aswell. She's just a gobby little chav.

Anxiety who ?????

Happy Monday x

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Is she trying to push the same surprise pregnancy storyline as Stacey?
That strange Mother's Day present story yesterday - hiding her stomach.
The boys and make-up story today - hiding her stomach.
The sickness returned - morning sickness??

I so hope I am wrong.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Drip... drip... drip... drip.... just come out and say whatever the duck it is sopha instead of trying to up ur engagement with the navigating pathways at the moment shite

Reactions: 43
Is she trying to push the same surprise pregnancy storyline as Stacey?
That strange Mother's Day present story yesterday - hiding her stomach.
The boys and make-up story today - hiding her stomach.
The sickness returned - morning sickness??

I so hope I am wrong.

More likely she is building up to announcing the Wolly Wankers are off to woolly wanker people.
She’s realised they are too much and she needs an excuse. Suddenly somebody will be like that’s why you keep getting unwell and she can’t risk it, you know wiv her blud disorder toooooo……..she’s sooo heartbroken but they will be so loved and cared for.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If the new management have suggested this is the path she takes, they need to give their heads a wobble.
I’m genuinely stunned that she/they think this kind of content will up her engagement :LOL:
it’s absolutely dire!!!
Soph is wobbling her head and snapping her neck all around the place for the both of them 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good morning real working mum here just wanted to ask where I can find these 6 day “jobs” that don’t require any work and the apparently early starts that see me messing about with make up and then have the time to edit all the stupid clips of me?

Why did Jay ship the kids in for the make up (pointless) content then drag them off to obviously get them ready for nursery so she has plenty of time to stare at herself in the camera.

Her life is a complete mystery to me

Reactions: 40
FFS..... for someone claiming to have the 💩’s this isn’t the best thing to do, or she’d be 🚽🏃🏼‍♀️.... 🤭
Silly me 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s tend, if it isn’t Get Well to those at Greyskull, those in the toy shop and at the Muvvvver’s Day assembly 😳🤭

PS: You look an absolute twit chair dancing like a tend teenager Sopha, hunnnnnay. ATV 🤭

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.