Mrs Hinch #630 Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's trying to work out how she can use Christine McGuiness' story and current interest to benefit herself.

Also, I would love to see the finish on her make up once she leaves the makeup cupboard. I bet it's truly horrendous.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She's such an embarrassment, I dunno what Jamie, a 52 year old man, sees in her. I know he's a bleep too but he could do alot better than her. Money talks tho eh

• Haha
Reactions: 63
She's trying to work out how she can use Christine McGuiness' story and current interest to benefit herself.

Also, I would love to see the finish on her make up once she leaves the makeup cupboard. I bet it's truly horrendous.
👏
1000% this! Thinking how to spin it and how to make the most money and get the most exposure

Instagram “fame” has really made her go crazy
She is far from reality as it’s all about the insta life

Reactions: 33
Defo preggo. "No I want to wait a few years before the next one, having two is so hard guyyyyys"
Bet they've been at it like rabbits trying for a Mini Soph.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Rannnnn here to see the mean girl face screenshots from this morning's crazy little montage. What a Tattle treat 😂

Also, masssshive 52 bedroom farm but she gets ready in a cupboard??????

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The think she's clearing a blockage, to be honest. 😆😆😆😆
She needs to come right out and say what's bothering her. I know she's stalling for ultimate interaction, (probably when SSS buggers off to Dubai, ) but she's doing herself no favours. She just looks a bloody idiot. 😍

Reactions: 20
Has she done something to her eyes aka fox thread eye lift? Very Bella hadid and I mean that in the sense they both look like aliens

Screenshot_20230320-104803.png

Screenshot_20230320-104848.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I don’t think she’s sulking about the ASA. I mean, she probably is, but I don’t think that’s her main issue. I wonder if her parents have split properly 🤔

Yes, I know I’m a sucker. But I do truly hope she’s okay 🫠
I was just about to say, those song are all about cheating, has Jim Bob been hinching a new bimbo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
For someone who is going on they are sick again (probably from rolling round in that pissy hay other night!) she seems to have a lot of energy to make that EMBARRASSING make up video. Jesus! what was that? I may need to call an ambulance as I've cringed so hard I think I've broken my shoulders. Sat there giving it the attitude faces, who does she think she is?! She is one sad mental case. Sorry but she needs help. How are her close ones not addressing this?!
Does she or her family not watch these back and think, that's not normal and weird behaviour for a grown woman?

Just from these screenshots, she looks and absolute loon.

hf1.JPG
hf2.JPG
hf3.JPG
hf4.JPG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Sopha thinks she’s been “Distant and quiet” on the gram.... I’ve seen more of the filthy floofheads lately than i’ve seen of my cat 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I was just about to say, those song are all about cheating, has Jim Bob been hitching a new bimbo 🤣🤣
I also thought about the possibility of him caught in some sort of affair/cheat scandal when she was going on about paths in life popping up and getting in the way etc. I mean its only a matter of time.......

Reactions: 18
I mean we all know hinch has many faces but does it really take 3 different songs to put face cream on them all?! I’ve never known anyone take 3 songs to cream their face

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Jesus… the many many faces of Hinch…
She looks so ill (not) … she’s not been heeding Freda’s advice to get well…
I hope her new management company have realised they’ve just signed the biggest chav on Instagram…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.