Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the comments on rte insta post about it made me sad. I wxpected better from my people 😭

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Mother’s Day is this weekend. I’d say she will tie that in with a pity post and a vague reference to 💙💙. God, I dread Mother’s Day 😔she doesn’t know how lucky she is

• Heart
Reactions: 52
the comments on rte insta post about it made me sad. I wxpected better from my people 😭
Early today there was some really tit ones calling the Tattle34 horrible names 😒 I was shocked

I'm a proud member of the Tattle34 - made sure to tell everyone in the hairdresser today about Hinchs lies (and her BFF SS)

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Her “fans” are actually insulting her potentially nd son and she’s so caught up in her own tit storm, she can’t call them out as it will mean admitting she is wrong.

lots of the stans are saying “it was obvious”

actually, no. Many nd people need very literal and clear wording. Adverts should be transparent to ALL.

She’s a lousy voice for her kids. I would be 100% owning up to it and saying “please don’t say these things, many disabilities rely on literal and clear wording for them to understand; I made a mistake and I apologise”

but nah, watch her continue to use her sons For sympathy within the next few days

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Evening hens. Have been quiet on here for an absolute age as couldn't keep up but well done to the Tattle 34!
I feel like there must have been more than 34 complaints about her use of filters when advertising make up and skin care so surely we have that shitstorm to look forward to as well?! That's a really big issue in the media at the moment so I imagine that would be picked up too.

Reactions: 38
Early today there was some really tit ones calling the Tattle34 horrible names 😒 I was shocked

I'm a proud member of the Tattle34 - made sure to tell everyone in the hairdresser today about Hinchs lies (and her BFF SS)
Rightly so, protect your consumer rights hen xx
---
Mother’s Day is this weekend. I’d say she will tie that in with a pity post and a vague reference to 💙💙. God, I dread Mother’s Day 😔she doesn’t know how lucky she is
Keep your chin up my lovely, plenty of self care ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is lucky to have her gorgeous wee Toddlers boys but she doesnt have what we have - genuine feelings, emotions, empathy, friendship and love. She is missing out on life as she always wants more amd doesn'tappreciate the now.
I also dread mother's day sending you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If lackey21 is 4.6M followers, I wonder how many tattler34 really is. Loads more real people I’m sure.

Good night nusties! I can’t wait to hear depressing music showing the camels in the morning xx

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is lucky to have her gorgeous wee Toddlers boys but she doesnt have what we have - genuine feelings, emotions, empathy, friendship and love. She is missing out on life as she always wants more amd doesn'tappreciate the now.
I also dread mother's day sending you ❤
You are so right. There is literally no part of her personality or life I would want. It just angers me so much how she takes those kids for granted and how she uses them.
Sending you so much love too my lovely ❤ We are better than her❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Inch posting that video of them on the bed again is as sickening as the first time. The way he speaks is 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.