Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A nice pre-scheduled 1am sympathy begging post there. You got your knuckles rapped for not doing your job properly. Deal with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Her ā€œfansā€ are actually insulting her potentially nd son and sheā€™s so caught up in her own tit storm, she canā€™t call them out as it will mean admitting she is wrong.

lots of the stans are saying ā€œit was obviousā€

actually, no. Many nd people need very literal and clear wording. Adverts should be transparent to ALL.

Sheā€™s a lousy voice for her kids. I would be 100% owning up to it and saying ā€œplease donā€™t say these things, many disabilities rely on literal and clear wording for them to understand; I made a mistake and I apologiseā€

but nah, watch her continue to use her sons For sympathy within the next few days
Exactly, If it was obvious then ASA would not have upheld the decision. It's cash for comment, all posts need to be marked accordingly. I'm flabbergasted, that she wasn't penalised for the misleading 'Lunch with Len' post, not least because I thought I was getting content for meal ideas at the local care home. But also for her subliminal advertising using her teschtatXHunchrange to prepare and cook the meal, and she can't actually cook, very false and misleading post.
---
Ffs. Absolutely delusional. "My queen". šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“

View attachment 2031610
Blahhhhhhhhhh hate the misuse of the word Queen. I'm reporting that to Nigel šŸ˜†

Reactions: 22
It makes me laugh the way her sheep in the comments are saying the 34 people need to get a life, etc. Theyā€™re the ones obsessing over a nobody who couldnā€™t really give a toss about them and calling her a Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
If she'd just done her job properly and followed the rules then this wouldn't have happened. Her sheep are very stupid if they can't realise that.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Early today there was some really tit ones calling the Tattle34 horrible names šŸ˜’ I was shocked

I'm a proud member of the Tattle34 - made sure to tell everyone in the hairdresser today about Hinchs lies (and her BFF SS)
Thereā€™s nothing better than a hairdresser public information Hinch session, you know that there are at least 3 people earwigging to you ā€˜private chatā€™

Canā€™t wait to get my nails done tomorrow too! #Heretohelp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If she'd just done her job properly and followed the rules then this wouldn't have happened. Her sheep are very stupid if they can't realise that.
Exactly!!! Soph probably doesnā€™t grasp this herself, sheā€™s so special remember and backed up by her enablers, rules donā€™t apply šŸ™„

Reactions: 21
Saved her?? Is she alluding to being suicidal?
Course she is, thatā€™s all she ever does ā€˜alludesā€™ šŸ™„

So over her. Just own when youā€™ve done wrong and be done with it.
She truly is a narc if she thinks sheā€™s done nothing wrong to the point she needs to be ā€œsavedā€
Please āœ‹šŸ¾ your the cause of it all.
Just write AD - end of.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I wonder how many of the Lakey22 got these dramatic messages. ā€œSaved her tonightā€ oh, give over šŸ™„
She needs to grow up. How many people get told off at work and then make sure they post a woe is me message in the middle of the night. Sheā€™s an attention seeker. She is wholly responsible for her IG account account and what she posts. She should just own it and think twice about ever doing it again. She hasnā€™t learnt her lesson from last time she got a public telling off from the ASA. Selling on Instagram is your job and youā€™ve made a fortune from it! Just follow the advertising rules and you wonā€™t get caught out - simples! She makes me so angry! She better not use her two innocent boys for further deflection either šŸ˜”

Reactions: 58
Hi Soph. When you read here, Iā€™d like to give you a bit of perspective.

In a previous job role, if I did something wrong, even if not intentional and just perhaps didnā€™t make the ā€˜rightā€™ decision or if something wasnā€™t totally by the book, I could have ended up in court on serious charges. Having the world know you just couldnā€™t be bothered (and wanted to mislead people) to write ā€˜adā€™ is really not much of anything in the grand scheme of things and absolutely not worth all of this sympathy chasing.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
You got a slap on the wrists for not doing your job properly Soph ie, you had enough warnings. You decided to profit from a public life so that ā€œslapā€ became public too. That is the price you pay Iā€™m afraid. You are the Queen of Huns - adjust your Home Bargains crown, choose your filter and move on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79
Sheā€™s pathetic. Iā€™d be embarrassed to play the victim all the time like this. Must be exhausting to be anyone close to her. Couldnā€™t be less jEaLoUs if Iā€™m honest hunnaaayyy!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Thereā€™s truly nothing that fucks me off more than someone using mental illness as a joke or as ploy for sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
if you post something wrong on social media your employer (often happens) is often well iwthin their right to actually fire you. even people posts from decades ago have been known to get them into trouble. suck it up witch.this is your actual job so you really should no better.
also the comments she is leaving on people posts make you really realise she knows exactly the narc game she is playing.the manipulations the woe is me. the doe eyes look after me poor me,weak little sophie. its getting her cult back up its getting her army on side.its really vile. making them worry for her. they dont bleeping know her! they see approx 10 minutes max of her life a day.and that is cultured filtered and scripted. they dont no her AT ALL.

and this is like she didnt no. the teeny tiny hiding the ad signs in the corner is not someone just mkaing a mistake.putting them in the font and where they were makes you know she is trying to hide it!

Reactions: 37
I do wonder if sharing the messages about what she's alluding is playing into her hands. She knows the press will be all over here and will jump on "Mrs Hinch suicidal due to trolls".

Reactions: 29
How is she not embarrassed? Time and time again I post on here about how her Instagram is her business and how unprofessionally she acts on it - swearing being the biggest one. You all donā€™t swear in company emails to clients, you donā€™t swear in conversation with your boss, if youā€™re self employed with your own website you donā€™t include swear words on there. The same as you donā€™t plaster sympathy posts all over emails or set silly quotes like the one she shared at 1pm as the background on the computer at your desk for all of your work colleagues to see!

Her Instagram should be no different. But yet she feels it ok to post pictures of Ron on the toilet, topless having cream rubbed into his back, photos of the boys in the bathā€¦ and now quotes like this to gain sympathy whenever sheā€™s messed up and been caught out for a change.

It is just so embarrassing. Sheā€™s in her 30s and acts like a young teen on per business social media. If I was YMU (or however you spell her new management, sorry) I would be telling her to take that down and act like a professional. If she wants to post things like that on her private Instagram to friends and family - fine. But not to her business one. She just doesnā€™t get it, how anyone wants to represent her beggars belief. No wonder Gleam washed their hands with her.

So much for all this social media training she had once upon a time šŸ¤£. X

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.