Mrs Hinch #629 Filtered face, a big disgrace, lying and cackling all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's like the other mother from Coraline. She pretends that everything is sickly sweet and perfect and by the time they realise that something is wrong it will be too late!

Reactions: 11
What do we think is coming for Mother’s Day? I’m guessing jaymehhh and the boys will have her on some lavish weekend gift
Got to be a wedding photo of shy retiring Soph and a holding hands photo with Mummy get well Barker.
Same shit as always

Reactions: 16
Haven’t seen the but I concur tears streaming down my face laughing keep going hens

Reactions: 10
I thought exactly the same! And that by saying that he was asking to watch something on her phone

Reactions: 5
For anyone browsing here following the ASA ruling, and just because it’s good sense, I’m saying this.

You don’t need to decorate your house for Easter. If you want to, great but please don’t feel the need to spend money on useless shite, no matter how cheap it seems from Mrs Hinch, that’ll gather dust then sit in a box for years or worse, end up getting chucked out. She can afford to splash cash left right and centre because she’s being paid to advertise things. She’s not your friend, she’s not recommending these things because she actually loves them, she’s paid to do it.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk

Reactions: 57
She’s a 33yr old woman decorating her own Easter tree because Ron and Len have one too? Grow the fuck up. How was she allowed to procreate?

Reactions: 44
She's collected a load of dead twigs that her animals have probably pissed over, stuck them in her own jar and covered them in Easter related decorations. Nothing screams spring and Easter like pissy sticks in a glass. What a cunt.
Maybe it’s just me, but Spring represents new life, green shoots, colour. A few dead twigs with plastic tat hanging from it doesn’t quite hit the mark. Good job remembering to mark it as an Ad though

Reactions: 36
This. As a mother it is your responsibility & your job to protect your child. My son was up for hours crying last night. Absolutely no idea why. Presume he’d had a nightmare so I took him to our bed & lay with him just soothing him till he was ready to go back to his bed. No obviously there’s times especially over my pregnancy where hormones have made me mental & cry over nothing & I think he can sense when I’m having one of those moments & will come & cuddle upto me but no mother or father should be telling or making their child feel like it’s there job to make others happy , especially a toddler.

Maybe it’s just me, but Spring represents new life, green shoots, colour. A few dead twigs with plastic tat hanging from it doesn’t quite hit the mark. Good job remembering to mark it as an Ad though
My point exactly. New life. She's missed the point, again.

She's collected a load of dead twigs that her animals have probably pissed over, stuck them in her own jar and covered them in Easter related decorations. Nothing screams spring and Easter like pissy sticks in a glass. What a cunt.
Pissy sticks in a glass

Reactions: 14
Wow I have no words really. Must think of fabulous ways to describe mine....ill come back to you

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.