Mrs Hinch #628 More Llama Drama from the tend Farmer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Sopha’s not been far from the gram today…. She’s followed a real not tend cleaner 👑ofclean and a real not tend bestbubs4eva of her wannabe tend bestbubs4eva MM 🤭

She‘s probably lurking on here too, not that she’s read here since the 1969 Moon landing and Neil Armstrong’s “That’s one tend size 5 small step for man, one giant footz leap for mankind” 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Actually, speaking of houses she bought and didn't buy, Not-A-Farm is likely to become even less of a non-farm.
Rumour on the grapevine is that a developer has begun submitting paperwork to build 350 houses behind her. If you know where to go for Maldon planning applications and know her road, you can see the area planned. I don't know how much I'll get away with sharing here, but it runs from the road parallel to hers (south) up along the main road to the east and ends at her road. It eats up about a third of the field behind the horse paddock.

Basically 500m(ish) from the Juliette balcony will (potentially) be the view of a brand new housing estate 🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 103
Actually, speaking of houses she bought and didn't buy, Not-A-Farm is likely to become even less of a non-farm.
Rumour on the grapevine is that a developer has begun submitting paperwork to build 350 houses behind her. If you know where to go for Maldon planning applications and know her road, you can see the area planned. I don't know how much I'll get away with sharing here, but it runs from the road parallel to hers (south) up along the main road to the east and ends at her road. It eats up about a third of the field behind the horse paddock.

Basically 500m(ish) from the Juliette balcony will (potentially) be the view of a brand new housing estate 🤭🤭
It’ll be less “Romeo, Romeo, wherefore art thou Romeo?”

And more “Just over here Mrs Hinch, in my house that looks like Greyskull, looking straight into your bedroom.”

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I also got the email from the asa this morning,and I knew it had been a while Ince I had sent anything,so being the sad arse that I am I went back through my sent emails and it was about a year ago and about the iconic advertising while fully made up and using filters
that's a long time unless(hopefully they have been building a case
Also proberly why she's been so quiet 🤫

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 30

This is the one I was talking about a couple of weeks ago,it's been rumored for ages.Well done for doing the searches x

• Heart
Reactions: 35

So not her forever home then🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I also got the email from the asa this morning,and I knew it had been a while Ince I had sent anything,so being the sad arse that I am I went back through my sent emails and it was about a year ago and about the iconic advertising while fully made up and using filters
that's a long time unless(hopefully they have been building a case
Also proberly why she's been so quiet 🤫
Ohh that’s interesting, I haven’t reported anything for her since March last year (that I can find in my emails, anyway) and that was her not declaring Hinch x Tesco items - so this ruling must surely be about the use of filters then!

Reactions: 13
Remember she used to bang on about how cleaning cured not only her anxiety, but the nation's anxiety? Surprised she's not pulled that card recently with the ruling but I suppose there's still time 😂

Funny how there's no cleaning coz she ain't a cleaner & also no anxiety, poor, lonely me posts 🤔 Alexa, what's the definition of a con woman?

Reactions: 17
Remember she used to bang on about how cleaning cured not only her anxiety, but the nation's anxiety? Surprised she's not pulled that card recently with the ruling but I suppose there's still time 😂

Funny how there's no cleaning coz she ain't a cleaner & also no anxiety, poor, lonely me posts 🤔 Alexa, what's the definition of a con woman?
Exactly she ain't a cleana and ain't got anxiety

Reactions: 15

This is actually hilarious because I remember all you nusty hens saying it smells & looks like real estate for new builds all around her 😂 called it over a year before it happened nusties!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is the one I was talking about a couple of weeks ago,it's been rumored for ages.Well done for doing the searches x
Ta love.
I remember you saying. My brain must have held onto that information and decided to engage this evening and made me search it 😂
It'll definitely go ahead, makes sense as they've been pushing for that corner of Maldon to be done.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

It couldn't happen to a nicer person!
I bet she's fuming! Remember though hun...we're all right where we are supposed to be.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

It’s probably why it didn’t sell. That road will get busier!

Reactions: 24
That last post reminds me of dickheads who check themselves in a hospital on Facebook, and then leave it open to comments and questions 🤣🤣

I really don’t believe she will get much sympathy at all anymore. Apart from the totally deranged fans..

Bring On the 15th of March! Full fat coke chilling in the fridge x

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Fab! So not only will she hear the traffic from that busy road, she will have constant lorries, cement mixers, diggers, and builders shouting to disturb her 'in the middle of nowhere' country pad then! She better have a good supply of plinky plonk music to disguise the racket!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Looks like Sopha’s not been far from the gram today…. She’s followed a real not tend cleaner 👑ofclean and a real not tend bestbubs4eva of her wannabe tend bestbubs4eva MM 🤭

She‘s probably lurking on here too, not that she’s read here since the 1969 Moon landing and Neil Armstrong’s “That’s one tend size 5 small step for man, one giant footz leap for mankind” 🤭
I wonder what ‘hacks’ she’ll steal from the real not tend cleanah to pass off as her own.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.