Mrs Hinch #627 In a world where you can be anything, be 'tend! 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sending you a 🫂.

Reactions: 14
Love him
---
You’re not alone darling. Shout if you need anything xx

I think we are all forgetting that she did give us an insight into her busy day when she was recording a fresh’n up Friday and decided to randomly sit cross legged on the dining room table to answer emails. Girlie is busy!
Busy pissing about

Reactions: 10
Oh, Magic! What a day for you yesterday! Hope you’re feeling ok and being well looked after. Sending lots of gentle hugs

Reactions: 13
She’s so desperate for engagement on her last reel!! Shared by jimbobnocock and now in her stories literally telling the lakey22 to share her reel!

I thought my Monday was crap as soon as it started to rain 5 mins after the window cleaner had been, but I think Sopha’s day is a lot worse

Reactions: 22
I did! I do hope not

Reactions: 9
They don’t have a clue, Foxy. Most of the crap churned out by influencers like Hinch is tone-deaf twaddle. Your are worth a thousand of them. Hang in there, my lovely xx

Reactions: 29
Totally with you as in same boat with health issues in family and I feel constantly wound up and worrying. The world of these begging ‘influencers’ will soon come crashing down as people are sick of seeing their greed and the companies are doing themselves no favours in my eyes. The worst stories I see are my inbox is always open quote.. like shite it is and I feel sorry for their sheep that fall for it and get no reply.

Reactions: 21
Gosh they're scrapping the barrel for engagement. Shared a reel yesterday, reshared by them both today and only 400 odd comments. Its not surprising really that she struggles to sleep some nights. I'd struggle to sleep too if I was relying on likes and engagement on my Instagram to pay the bills.

Reactions: 43
Massive drip feed that you have a field and chickens. Of course you should rebrand yourself as a farmer on top of working mum of toddlers.
It’s the all singing, all dancing tend farmer, tend cleaner, tend busy working mum Hiiiiiinchy

Reactions: 12
Why does she keep showing her family album... We don't know her, why would strangers want to see her photos?

Its a bit like in the 80's when your not so close friends invite you around for drinks and then get the video out of their recent holiday in Benidorm on a big white screen...... And you wish you hadn't shown up!!

Reactions: 34
I was the same I go to Charlotte dawsons alot another vile twat.

Reactions: 9
We still have it with my in-laws. Latest was connected to TV and we had to keep quiet whilst each pic/video was dissected…
---
I was the same I go to Charlotte dawsons alot another vile twat.
Charlotte has got worse if that’s possible with her recent trip away. Drinking and having a dip in hot tub whilst pregnant

Reactions: 7
Better get herself a copy of that book all about 'moving' and how not to get 'stressed or scared of change?'

Because as long as your family are with you when you move again, it will be okay?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.