Mrs Hinch #625 Soph's reached an all time low, Only gone skiing where there's no snow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is so not a natural position for her or the boys to be sat in. Imagine it - posing your children and asking someone else to take a photo of what should be private and unstaged moments of affection with your children.

Don’t get me wrong, I might ask my husband to take a photo of me with our children because I’m so often critical of myself (working on that!) or the one taking the photo and want memories to privately look back on. What I don’t do is try and contort their body parts to prove to strangers I really do love my children, honescccct

Reactions: 17
That last cheesecake story! More swear words. I know “crap” isn’t the worst in the world but why does she think it’s necessary?

“I ain’t no chef” - but makes baking reels.
“I ain’t a cleaner” - but makes cleaning reels.
Admits it isn’t a farm, just a house with some land but keeps pushing “Hinch farm”.

🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m sure there’s plenty more to add but my brain isn’t working tonight! X
She ain’t no skier but goes on a skiing holiday😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
RONNIE IS NOT A bleeping TODDLER. For duck sake. He’s almost 4. duck me she’s pissing me right off today.

Reactions: 47
Wow she’s really bleeping lost isn’t she. She’s no direction at all and is just posting anything

Reactions: 19
What a ridiculous posed picture of her and the boys feet. 🙄 Who was taking that picture? Prob old noknob hovering overhead like a beaky greedy seagull.
Also who cares that her kids argue, why does she have to go on about it every other day? I grew up with a brother and sister and we used to fight and argue like cat and dog sometimes. It's just normal for kids to bicker sometimes. She acts like it's a massive deal and is so drained from it all yet she manages to drag herself onto her phone, edit a picture, words captioned over the top etc to moan about it. Give me a break!
My parents just gave us a telling off and told to pack it in, apologise/put to our rooms for a bit or whatever then got on with it.
She really doesn't like the real side of parenthood does she? It's not fitting of her picture perfect make believe land.
“Beaky greedy seagull” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 im dead! 👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That cheesecake looks revolting how many bloody chocolate bars has she stuck on that! And the size of that base. Not to mention scraping the whole thing with her spoon, unless she's going to eat the whole thing she's just plonked all her gob juice all over it for everyone else to eat. Hygienic she is not, dirty sket

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Oh for piss sake siblings fight/argue all the time, surely she fought with her siblings? Or was Sopha the perfect toddler? Wait till they are teenagers, ain’t seen nowt yet 🤣
Soph still thinks she is a toddler and that's why her mom lives in the spare bedroom with Henry, hope that helps 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh for piss sake siblings fight/argue all the time, surely she fought with her siblings? Or was Sopha the perfect toddler? Wait till they are teenagers, ain’t seen nowt yet 🤣
The older her kids get, the less she's gonna be able to cope with them 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
By all accounts Sopha was a horrible toddler.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.