Mrs Hinch #625 Soph's reached an all time low, Only gone skiing where there's no snow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone wanted to torture me they could literally lock me in a room surrounded by the smell of soph’lora and play that cackle on repeat… I’d crack in seconds
I’d rather be water boarded than listen to her cackling 😆🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If she thinks her followers are able to shell out £60 for a Mother’s Day box full of crap present she’s even more bleeping stupid than we give her credit for 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All those SMEG gadgets and appliances and she can barely put together a no bake cheesecake. God it makes me want to cry. What a waste! 😫

PS not crying from JeAlOuSy. I have some pretty good kit in my kitchen because I actually cook!

Reactions: 27
My mom and gran both had the tiniest kitchens with the simplest equipment and dodgy ovens/hobs and they were both amazing cooks and bakers.

Seems all the gear and no idea is how Sofa lives her loife.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Ok I don’t watch her stories, just saw the videos posted by @mammaof3 (thank you!)

That beauty box AD 🙄

She bought it. Riiight.

And I had to laugh like a seal telling my dog to stop when she said she uses “like” that root touch up stuff. Hunnay. Your head is all roots, what exactly are you touching up?

She was really grasping for words and pausing lots and tippy tapping with her nails to fill the expanse of those 6 stories.

Then she tries to create false demand by saying “I don’t know how many there are, I hope you can get one.” Who falls for these old sales tactics?

And “smells like spa” until she realizes her demographic doesn’t go to the spa and adds “you know, like you go every five years” So relatable Sopha, you’re just like us!

She’s so full of lies and very bad at her tend job.

View attachment 1991886View attachment 1991887
She looks like that Bride of Wildestein or whatever her name is 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is so bleeping boring!!

Making a cheesecake? I shall expect a video with depressing music accompanied with a list of amaZON ustensiles then.
if I may quite myself! BINGO!
Minus the amasZon bit but she managed to plug some smeg in there

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Clueless isn’t she - I know we’ve said it before but how can that actually advertise a product?? I mean just take the brushes as a single example - brushes for what, what sort of quality are they (soft/easy to clean), how much do they retail for, Are they easy to buy separately…….maybe she’s counting on her saying” it‘s great“ being enough to get the shoppers to buy. I don’t know - does her demographic have a spare £50 lying around to throw at stuff like this when they don’t even know the details just because she likes it?

Exactly. This is so infuriating. Like you haven’t tried the products other than to sniff them or to rub a bit on your hands. For me to buy a beauty product, especially when they cost a lot of money, I need to see results, ingredients, like the actual use of it. Not just that it’s good and smells nice - what is that actually going to do?! At the end, when she said, “I don’t know how many are left guys, I hope you get one!” Is purely to make people think, oh I best get one as there isn’t many and is purposefully phrased that way. Mother’s Day is a couple of weeks away, there’s time to find something for your mum. Also, the look away from camera when she said that. In the great words of Jimmy Nail, she’s lying.

Reactions: 19
I do laugh at with my dogs sometimes,but it's because they are being funny and they know they're being funny and they wag their tails and interact.
Never,ever have I just laughed at my dog for no apparent reason.
And there's a difference between laughing and cackling.
Never laugh at a cat - Mr Fartycat ignored this warning and subsequently found a turd in his shoe.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm wondering if she ever heard real laughter in her house.I'm guessing not ☹

Reactions: 21
Ok I don’t watch her stories, just saw the videos posted by @mammaof3 (thank you!)

That beauty box AD 🙄

She bought it. Riiight.

And I had to laugh like a seal telling my dog to stop when she said she uses “like” that root touch up stuff. Hunnay. Your head is all roots, what exactly are you touching up?

She was really grasping for words and pausing lots and tippy tapping with her nails to fill the expanse of those 6 stories.

Then she tries to create false demand by saying “I don’t know how many there are, I hope you can get one.” Who falls for these old sales tactics?

And “smells like spa” until she realizes her demographic doesn’t go to the spa and adds “you know, like you go every five years” So relatable Sopha, you’re just like us!

She’s so full of lies and very bad at her tend job.

View attachment 1991886View attachment 1991887
She’s had more cheek filler and it looks shite
---
Yep. It's all in the eyes!
actually does what a mess

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
That voice and those sniffs she does when she's talking make me want to rip my eyes out. Sounds like she's in a cave with all the echo's

Reactions: 11
So let me get this right. According to this over-filtered, lying con-artist she bought this box for her bitty-supplier from a company she absolutely loves and wants to share with us. The tiny ad in the corner is totally unrelated.

She loved this box that she bought for her mum so much that she didn’t even bother to research what what’s in it, whether it would suit her mum, was it good value etc. and was too lazy to do her homework for the ad these daft companies are paying for

She loves the unnecessarily oversized “keepsake” box full of shredded paper. I guess she is not doing her bit for the environment this week then.

This is her actual job and she is tit at it.

She could learn a lot from the Make up kid on how to sell beauty products

Reactions: 30
Chef Hinch🙄 Oh piss off. Chef simpleton more like.
She's so embarrassing. No cooking required just layering ready done ingredients.
No doubt old noknob will be scoffing that down to maintain his man tits to bust through his tightly whitey t shirts 🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.