Mrs Hinch #625 Soph's reached an all time low, Only gone skiing where there's no snow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #625 Soph's reached an all time low, Only gone skiing where there's NO snow

Thread title by the lovely @Blondesx40x
Thread suggestions can be made anywhere in the thread, marked by "thread suggestion" or they won't be seen, short and swear free please!

I want to use the (very closely) second title suggestion by @Andioooop to suggest the next book title for Soph- Adventures on Hunch Farm: Twitz in Switz.

Yes, the Hunch duo jetted off on a ski trip to Switzerland. Staying at a luxury spa resort near a basic ski slope with no snow.
Sophie demonstrated her posing, sledding and snow-mobiling skills but the only skis we saw were her size 5s.
Jimbob filmed from the sidelines, uttering wheezy words of encouragement. "That's right, hold it, keep going, keep holding it, yes babe YES". He must have been practising for their OnlyFans channel.
There was lots of staring wistfully at the view that she just couldn't believe was real but all we could ask is - what happened to the bones in her arm?
Finally they rounded off their last day of not skiing by spitting across the table and cackling at a llama filter and a dress.

Wiki is the pink button. Thread 500 is here https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

32928DB0-8E62-4A09-9455-1616304DE1B1.jpeg

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
They have zero chemistry and the pair of them are so boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I’ve missed 2 whole threads but saw her stories yesterday and had to stick my head back in and say

What bleeping knobs

Woohooooo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Guyssssh, I think I’ve just tracked Sopha and NoNob flying home over France 🤭

E8E721A0-7A36-4639-8EB3-30313739EFF5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
I still can't get over they go to a Ski resort and NOT ski.
I don't think either of them have the co ordination: No knob having a nose bigger than his actual knob confused his centre of gravity and Slotha's feet are too big small big. Hope that helps.
Also: her hair colour makes me want to punch everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Brilliant recap, hinch is the lowest Chav spitting in a posh restaurant in Switzerland 🤪

Reactions: 30
If she has lost the Tesco collaboration she will spin it like Greedy did with ITS. She will say she stepped away to protect her mental health - and then move forward with her plan to offer a franchise of Hinch Home shops to cater to the Lakey 22

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Watching these two hasbeens trying to navigate their way through attempting to produce some kind of interesting content in the swiss Alps they could only afford at off peak & for 3 days has never made me happier to be me.

So incredibly cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Whilst we patiently await their return who wants to play bingo for the 7pm grid post. Bingos for photos used and caption written.
I wonder if we mention Tesco dropping her enough whether she will address it….

Reactions: 33
Whilst we patiently await their return who wants to play bingo for the 7pm grid post. Bingos for photos used and caption written.
I wonder if we mention Tesco dropping her enough whether she will address it….
That's just what I returned to the thread to post as well. I was going to go for a coming home montage reel of Saint Soph opening the door to the boys (plus Henry) sat on the stairs patiently awaiting her return (after having rehearsed a thousand times). Cuddles and some gifts maybe. Out to the alpacas for a welcome home. And the front door all lit up and decorated for spring.

Grid post I reckon 5 photos - 1 of her on skis because she'll be catching up on the way home. 1 of Jimmy on the slopes, 2 of them together and another of her gazing wistfully at the mountains.
Caption will be something like "switzerland you were amazing, can't wait to take the boys next time"
(Edit because a toddler jostled my arm and I posted to soon)

• Haha
Reactions: 47
That's just what I returned to the thread to post as well. I was going to go for a coming home montage reel of Saint Soph opening the door to the boys (plus Henry) sat on the stairs patiently awaiting her return (after having rehearsed a thousand times). Cuddles and some gifts maybe. Out to the alpacas for a welcome home. And the front door all lit up and decorated for spring.

Grid post I reckon 5 photos - 1 of her on skis because she'll be catching up on the way home. 1 of Jimmy on the slopes, 2 of them together and another of her gazing wistfully at the mountains.
Caption will be something like "switzerland you were amazing, can't wait to take the boys next time"
(Edit because a toddler jostled my arm and I posted to soon)
Only thing you have wrong is that she will go to the floofs before the boys :cool:;)

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.