Mrs Hinch #625 Soph's reached an all time low, Only gone skiing where there's no snow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not one to buy generic gift sets as presents for any occasion as i think its lazy to be honesht, so obviously that suits slotha. But even if i were in the market for one, that ad would have me looking elsewhere. Whats so good about any of it? Are the products affordable to upkeep after should you enjoy any? Is the hideous box good enough quality to keep for something else? Is it recyclable?

Christ she is useless

Reactions: 13
So let me get this right. According to this over-filtered, lying con-artist she bought this box for her bitty-supplier from a company she absolutely loves and wants to share with us. The tiny ad in the corner is totally unrelated.

She loved this box that she bought for her mum so much that she didn’t even bother to research what what’s in it, whether it would suit her mum, was it good value etc. and was too lazy to do her homework for the ad these daft companies are paying for

She loves the unnecessarily oversized “keepsake” box full of shredded paper. I guess she is not doing her bit for the environment this week then.

This is her actual job and she is tit at it.

She could learn a lot from the Make up kid on how to sell beauty products
Obvs the pink silk bag is bulging at the seams and freda has loads more yahoos to hide.

• Haha
That last cheesecake story! More swear words. I know “crap” isn’t the worst in the world but why does she think it’s necessary?

“I ain’t no chef” - but makes baking reels.
“I ain’t a cleaner” - but makes cleaning reels.
Admits it isn’t a farm, just a house with some land but keeps pushing “Hinch farm”.

🤦🏻‍♀️

I’m sure there’s plenty more to add but my brain isn’t working tonight! X

Reactions: 22
Now I will happily take a bite of food off my partners or kids fork when they offer me to try something etc. However I would be pissed if I discovered the slice of cheesecake I had been given, had been repeatedly scraped with a spoon that kept being put back in someone's mouth

• Sick
Reactions: 49
She could learn a lot from the Make up kid on how to sell beauty products
100% this. I have genuinely been influenced by her and all the bits she’s recommended have been spot on. She genuinely really knows her stuff!

Reactions: 10
God bless her, she really does think she's made something spectacular. It's a CHEESECAKE, it didn't need a bloody reel.

Her blatant issue with food is showing with the tiny little scrapes tho. Cut yourself a proper slice or is anythings over 1 mugshot not allowed.

Reactions: 21
Mmm just think all that bacteria multiplying in the cheesecake in the heat of Hinch not a farm. Yummy. Maybe she’s planning on spraying it with Zoflo to clean it.

Reactions: 16
Now I will happily take a bite of food off my partners or kids fork when they offer me to try something etc. However I would be pissed if I discovered the slice of cheesecake I had been given, had been repeatedly scraped with a spoon that kept being put back in someone's mouth
She's such a dirty mare 🤢🤢

• Haha
I THOUGHT THE CHEESECAKE WAS FOR YOUR DAD?

Chef hinch?I feel seen 😂
Is this part of the rebrand to - ‘ladies who lunch posh Hinch‘ SO we get a run of reels of things she thinks may speak to that world. Baking a pudding for your father, making cupcakes for the school fete, cooking for the WI, grow your own,

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s soooo fed up if her toddlerrzzzzz fighting all the time 🙄 enough with the naughty children angle. Yeah they will fight and bicker that’s normal, they way she behaves about it isn’t. They aren’t accessorised that you can just sit and take picks with ffs. Maybe actually play with them and do proper activities and they won’t be so bored and fight over an apparent bit of pizza 🙄🙄

Reactions: 22
There is only ONE TODDLER!!!

RONNIE IS A PRESCHOOLER FFS 🤦🏼‍♀️

She treats them like they’re twins. This year Ronnie will be at school.

Reactions: 38
Yeah, who cares mate.

333087505_144271551842103_3186160776638289560_n.jpg

Every evening for the last month or more I have had a notification from Instagram. There's never anything to see on my main account and after I log into my 2nd account the notification disappears. Do we think maybe Insta is cracking down on the bots? I like to think so. 😆

Reactions: 7
How rude…. Sopha double, triple dipping her spoon into poor Ol’Weepy’s cheesecake, loveeeeee’is’arrrrrt. I really think Weepy needs either rescuing or sending to live with other weepy woodworkers #FreeWeepy

• Sick
Reactions: 19
What a ridiculous posed picture of her and the boys feet. 🙄 Who was taking that picture? Prob old noknob hovering overhead like a beaky greedy seagull.
Also who cares that her kids argue, why does she have to go on about it every other day? I grew up with a brother and sister and we used to fight and argue like cat and dog sometimes. It's just normal for kids to bicker sometimes. She acts like it's a massive deal and is so drained from it all yet she manages to drag herself onto her phone, edit a picture, words captioned over the top etc to moan about it. Give me a break!
My parents just gave us a telling off and told to pack it in, apologise/put to our rooms for a bit or whatever then got on with it.
She really doesn't like the real side of parenthood does she? It's not fitting of her picture perfect make believe land.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh for piss sake siblings fight/argue all the time, surely she fought with her siblings? Or was Sopha the perfect toddler? Wait till they are teenagers, ain’t seen nowt yet 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.