Mrs Hinch #625 Soph's reached an all time low, Only gone skiing where there's no snow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clueless isn’t she - I know we’ve said it before but how can that actually advertise a product?? I mean just take the brushes as a single example - brushes for what, what sort of quality are they (soft/easy to clean), how much do they retail for, Are they easy to buy separately…….maybe she’s counting on her saying” it‘s great“ being enough to get the shoppers to buy. I don’t know - does her demographic have a spare £50 lying around to throw at stuff like this when they don’t even know the details just because she likes it?
---
I do laugh at with my dogs sometimes,but it's because they are being funny and they know they're being funny and they wag their tails and interact.
Never,ever have I just laughed at my dog for no apparent reason.
Do you post it to the Gram though - to help you soften an advert that you’ve just pitched at your shoppers?

Reactions: 15
I'm barely here anymore cos she's dull as dishwater, but just had to pop on to say...

ITS NOT bleeping SPRING AND IT'S NOT bleeping EASTER.

Good day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I must say she must be worn out working 6 days a week…….a tit ad for LF and then dicking about with a Snapchat filter on her dog and over exaggerated laughing….she’ll need a lie down in a minute. Poor mite.

Reactions: 13
Here comes the cheesecake…. The bit I don’t get though is if it was for her dad why did she start eating it straight away?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why was she saying "oh 'enery STOP!" when she's the one putting the fuckkng filter on him.
Stupid bleep.

Reactions: 18
Don’t know why but her abbreviating chocolate to choc gives me the actual rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So for Mothers Day she’s giving Freda Get Well a load of stuff she’s sniffed or stuck her claw in….yeah right course you are you lying twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Here comes the cheesecake…. The bit I don’t get though is if it was for her dad why did she start eating it straight away?
Cos her dad's locked in the shed being forced to make a life size crucifix out of pallets. It'll lean against the front door amongst the tit plastic foliage as part of her Easter display.
Hope that helps? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She started following these not long ago.

I wonder if she’s with these now. Cant see anything on their website though, so who knows but seems a bit random.
If she's going with YMU then she'll be untouchable!
They pay big bucks to cover up messes or downplay bad PR. Phillip Schofield and Ant Macpartlin being a couple of good examples. SS is with them too.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Why is this jobless bleep still trying to pretend she’s got a job like the real world? Anyone would think she’s an nhs nurse banging on the way she does. You are unemployed stfu

Reactions: 24
If she's going with YMU then she'll be untouchable!
They pay big bucks to cover up messes or downplay bad PR. Phillip Schofield and Ant Macpartlin being a couple of good examples. SS is with them too.
Wouldn't exactly call her a creative artist though! She's awful on TV and they look like they deal with TV personalities

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.