Mrs Hinch #621 James knows his place, washing the patio whilst the Mrs filters her face!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #621 - James knows his place, washing the patio whilst the Mrs filters her face!

Congrats to @Parry1988 on our New Winning Thread Title, which I've had to chop down slightly to fit. ❤

Hinch has been busy preening and getting all nervous, but excited for her book signing "tour".
She spent Friday night noshing on a huge Pyrex jug of cheerios :sick: swimming in milk.

The first book signing kicked off today, Saturday, at the poshhhh book shop, Waterstones, Lakeside, with a load of deranged sobbing hunnz and a strange looking man with a shiny bumbuminnit face wearing squeaky leatherette trousers.

Jimmynoknoborjob, shhhtyled all in white, nicely showing off his moobs was revelling in the gushing attention, posing for selfies with the hunnz.
The poor boys were dragged along.

Welcome to any newbies, please read the Wiki (pink button at the top) and Thread #500 is also a comprehensive & enlightening read!

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free, clearly mark with "Thread Suggestion"

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Am I the only one sitting here thinking that the book was completely surplus to requirements?
Most of the people at the children’s book signing didn’t appear to have age appropriate children and the target demographic, i.e preschoolers, are not going to care whether their picture book is signed by an Essex cleaner a famous Influencer or not.
Puffin spent all that time, money and effort getting someone to write to book, someone to illustrate the book, publishing, printing and promoting the book when really Hinch should’ve just hired the local village hall and charged £20 a pop for a selfie and an autograph. That’s all these daft cunts want. The book is completely pointless!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Mrs Hinch #621 - James knows his place, washing the patio whilst the Mrs filters her face!

Congrats to @Parry1988 on our New Thread Title! ❤

Please feel free to add to the recap.

Welcome to any newbies, please read the Wiki (pink button at the top) and Thread #500 is also a comprehensive & enlightening read!

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free, clearly mark with "Thread Suggestion"

Hinch started getting all nervous but excited on Friday night and filled a large Pyrex jug with Cheerios swimming in milk.

The book signing tour has begun today, Saturday, at Lakeside, with the hunnz crying and gushing, complete with cardboard Alpaca masks ffs!
Jimbobtinyknobnojob was in his wannabe zeleb element, posing for photos with the deranged hunnz and shhhtyled in white proudly displaying his moobs!
Sadly, the boys were dragged along too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Why the duck does she eat out of a jug? Presumably to look quirky and relatable, but it’s doesn’t say much for her range in Tesco when she has a dining set with her name on it. Sad witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Am I the only one sitting here thinking that the book was completely surplus to requirements?
Most of the people at the children’s book signing didn’t appear to have age appropriate children and the target demographic, i.e preschoolers, are not going to care whether their picture book is signed by an Essex cleaner a famous Influencer or not.
Puffin spent all that time, money and effort getting someone to write to book, someone to illustrate the book, publishing, printing and promoting the book when really Hinch should’ve just hired the local village hall and charged £20 a pop for a selfie and an autograph. That’s all these daft cunts want. The book is completely pointless!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Her face 🤣🤣
D96C9358-8F05-45DD-8C09-5C93CD469627.png

Also if you go on her tagged pics there’s a pic of Ronnie and he looks so scared and unsure 😭😭😭. I didn’t want to post it on here. It made me very sad. That boy should not be in that situation

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
As if someone said they queued for 5 hours to see her for 3 minutes 😂😂😂😂 also can't remember if it was the same person but someone shared a photo of Ron literally looking like he was cowering away. Honestly awful

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
So tempted to pop by the Trafford centre tomorrow to see if I can spy her!!

also can’t believe she actually brought the boys so the signing. You can see that Ronnie wants to just run away 😔

681E9508-7EAC-48A5-B7E4-DDE647C0888F.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 68
As if someone said they queued for 5 hours to see her for 3 minutes 😂😂😂😂 also can't remember if it was the same person but someone shared a photo of Ron literally looking like he was cowering away. Honestly awful
That person has already met her at westlife and she didn’t remember em

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes exactly hardly any kids there, just grown idiot women and Officially Hinched twit🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
There's not many tagged pictures of Hinch from today. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Where are all her masses of fans seeing as she's sooooo famous. Honestly still can't get over her having a stylist just for a book signing. You ain't all that special Soph.
And what the duck is she wearing. Looks like she's wearing a used sanitary towel with blood clots on it.

Screenshot_20230211_163404_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230211_163745_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230211_163859_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Those pleather trousers and boots combo he has on remind me of fishing waders 😂

ETA - Loulou has just posted a video of Inch sending her over to Hinch. His creepy arm round her 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.