Mrs Hinch #62 Free garage floor, fake friendship with Stacey, but where the duck is Tracey?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
MASSIVE #gift or #ad coming soon, definitely

Reactions: 6
I tried the Boots ones too - they are OK too

Reactions: 1
Didn’t LMM do a post around a month ago about turning the washing machine down to 30 to help the environment? Of course Sophie would pull this off as her own thing! She’s copied LMM a few times and passed it off as her own! Let’s be honest she’s good at passing things of as her own it’s how she got ‘famous’.

I use to be pampers with my previous two but found I Prefer Aldi this time round! Nothing wrong with saving money!!

Reactions: 14
Asda!!!

Reactions: 3
Asda’s Little Angels all the way here. It was always Pampers initially when I was a first time mum because they’re the ones you always heard about and supposedly “the best”, but the price is ridiculous and I found they leaked quite a bit. Would never buy them again.

Reactions: 8
Ah so ma and pa Barker have been away on holiday, so that explains why her and Jamie have actually been “cooking” this week. How has Hinch gone this long without a toad in the hole?
I thought Boobelle said she was told they'd split up. I'm so confused!

Reactions: 15
Don’t feel guilty at all! I’ve tried these and they are useless leak all the time ALDI all the way or ASDA she wouldn’t be using them herself if they weren’t gifted!

Reactions: 4
Does this mean we are going to be subjected to that piss poor excuse of a roast dinner Sunday. Bollocks, going to go buy some zoflora to pour into my eyeballs.

Reactions: 24
Not wrote on here in a while!

See she’s wangled some #gifted carpets for her mum and dad

Reactions: 10
I thought Boobelle said she was told they'd split up. I'm so confused!
Yeah i thought that too, im confused as well. Unless they've gone for a make or break holiday.
I'm thinking Hinch did that story about the carpet to
a) brag trying to make us think she's wonderful - you've failed Hinch as my opinion hasn't changed and doubt it will
b) to prove that her ma and pa are in fact together despite what's been said on here.
c) Trying to prove to us that she has bought something instead of it being gifted. No doubt she got a big discount.
Funny if her folks didn't like the carpet and only said it to be nice.

Reactions: 21
Oh why did someone say her parents had split up??

My daughter is 2 and in size 4 nappies

Honestly, these aren't the best. Nothing to feel guilty for

Reactions: 2
I thought her washing dream team was with the Bold spring awakening pods What's up, can you not make up your mind Sophie?

Reactions: 21
My baby is 15 week old and has been in size 3 since she was 8 week old lol she was 9lb4oz at birth and really long as well. Been in 3-6 month clothes since 8 week and they’re already pretty snug!

Reactions: 4
I always thought that pampers smelt really weird when my son had done a wee. He’s 9 now but when he was a baby Huggies nappies were still on the go and I found those to be way better than pampers. Then we moved onto the Asda little angels and they were fab!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.