Mrs Hinch #615 No baby, just floofs, and a chicken in a papoose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Instagram is hard right now”

I think that is one of the most insulting and ridiculous things she has ever said, ever.
Instagram is hard? She wouldn't know a hard life if it slapped her across the face.:cautious:
“Instagram is hard right now”

ah away and shite will ye!
I think that is one of the most insulting and ridiculous things she has ever said, ever.(And shes said a lot of shite over the years)
Instagram is hard.... She wouldn't know a hard life if it slapped her across the face.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Benevolent Sophie sharing her followers that have bought her stuff.
C'mon sheep, if you want attention from your super busy hard working queen, now's your chance. Because, remember, the fact that she is worth millions and you're not is all down to YOU! 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Making out she left the tend farm for work today. Well done to her for marking all the stories with ad, if it was a bit clearer and bigger, people might be able to actually read
Screenshot_20230124-131306_Instagram.jpg
it!

Reactions: 14
Shes definitely been told to sort her life out on insta 
Think she's finally realised it's going to take a lot of money to sustain her life-style, so she's had to prise her lazy arse off the sofa to actually do time on insta, bet she's gutted 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh yes get in! I go to the Trafford centre regularly. I’ll take one for the team and get some in the wild photos. I’m not buying the book though. 🫣
Meet you there. I'm 10 mins away!

I shall be holding the infamous yellow selfridges bag 🤣
I live 2 seconds away from Trafford centre I’ll meet you there,I’ll be wearing a big bow in my hair and holding an alpaca teddy 🕵🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 30
When she says “instagram is hard” she means she’s struggling to think of content that will keep the sheep engaged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I cannot get my head around people who idolise these 'influencers' enough to dedicate grid posts to them. What is the end goal? Just to be noticed by some wannabe celeb. For what?
'Oh wow, Mrs hinch is my best mate, she called me darling because I used eucalyptus spray on my sink!'

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Does he perhaps work for the garage lads? He’s been spotted with them and he likes cars. Or is he busy meeting suppliers to purchase tat and have the brand name Hinch added and they will set up their own homewares website and sell online from Hinch HQ. There is definitely something in the pipeline..
If you can look back at the video of him lifting the new chair in to the corner for her after she "de Christmases" I'm sure he's in some sort of polo t-shirt and jacket combo car uniform, porche or something similar. I know you can buy (be given for free) branded car logo clothes, but it did look like a uniforms of sorts. Can imagine him in car sales giving it the big sell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just caught up with her stories - as usual the filter is out of control but omg filtering her child! They look Chinese! Or like Mulan 🤣
Sad cow, really shameful. Also she clearly doesn’t read on here otherwise why show a few words this poor boy can say for show?
Eye shagging herself the whole time and laughing at his words. I’m utterly repulsed by her.

I hope Len goes to nursery full time ASAP so he can develop properly and learn speech from people who can talk.

Ps I would normally cover the child’s face but showing for purpose of filter
He also looks like Cindy Lou from the Grinch.
And, before any mad sheep screen shot my comment to post for other sheep to see (yes, you Kate!) It's Hinch who filters her own children. She's the one with the problem, not us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If you can look back at the video of him lifting the new chair in to the corner for her after she "de Christmases" I'm sure he's in some sort of polo t-shirt and jacket combo car uniform, porche or something similar. I know you can buy (be given for free) branded car logo clothes, but it did look like a uniforms of sorts. Can imagine him in car sales giving it the big sell.
I can’t screenshot at the right moment but I think it’s just wearing an Arsenal fleece and some joggers.
I don’t believe he works for another company. I believe he works for “hinch”. His work used to entail childcare but I think fiddle/nursery/mamfa do most of that nowadays. I reckon his jobs entail:
-Organising and managing her “diary”
-dealing with contractors and staff (like the animal keepers)
-acting as middle man between her and her brands
-seeking out new collaborations- begging for brands
-general housework/house admin
FDC09389-B09A-41C0-B813-43180550B6D3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I think she’s going to bring out her own ‘hinch’ cleaning products,they’re clever in the way they have managed to earn millions off people I really don’t think they don’t have something in the pipeline to maintain their ‘farm unfortunately they’re salespeople 🙄 they have a plan they’re sneaky cunts

---

Don't forget your size 5 footz!!!!
Unfortunately I’ll have to photoshop my feet off as I have actual size 8 footz 🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t screenshot at the right moment but I think it’s just wearing an Arsenal fleece and some joggers.
I don’t believe he works for another company. I believe he works for “hinch”. His work used to entail childcare but I think fiddle/nursery/mamfa do most of that nowadays. I reckon his jobs entail:
View attachment 1906824
Ah, is it just a gunners fleece then!?
Your probably right, I've given him too much credit for getting an actual job!
You don't miss a thing 😉
How can she find him fit, or whatever it is she says about him in those grey joggers 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ran here to say that it's ok fellow Nusty Hens, full fat cokes and Crunky snacks for all because even though illnesses, doctors appointments, the cost of living crisis, bereavements, work, relationship stresses etc etc are hard, you don't even think about those things because Instagram is harder and we've got Sofe to see us through it. She's doing the lord's work, the saviour we never knew we needed #blessedbe

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1906824
How short are his legs and his feet are little🤢🤣

• Haha
I've just come over from part time working mummys thread..... She's been trying to get up Hinchs arse hole for a good few years but she's not succeeded, looks like she may be getting somewhere now (hoping Hinch is just going along with it to shut her up 🤣) well anyway if you don't know her I say get to know her, the lord saviour of Paignton who single handedly rescues women through the night with begged for Costa and footlocker gift cards because that's what women fleeing domestic abuse need, right?! Oh and she's robbed tit loads of PayPal money, she's blocked the word PayPal on Instagram and if you question anything she'll block you! Read her wiki I promise you won't be disappoint and come say hello.

Ps her husband is a bent sacked copper 🤪
was just about to say similar. PTWM is just another grifter who has been figured out, exactly like Soph. Hanging out together is just going to make more people aware of who they both are and this reflects even worse on them both - if that’s possible!

• Sick
Maybe some of the huns who send Hinch pictures of their to-do lists(wtf) would be better off spending their time on some English lessons, the spelling is appalling - mirrow, ion, suprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.