Mrs Hinch #614 When you’ve got lunch at 1pm but you’ve got to smuggle a treasure chest ashore by 3:30pm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So those minimal books the boys have had, and only book they are interested in is Sophie's, the one she had "written"😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This jar thing- have I got that right that she’s saying to get x amount of items to get rid of each day? So that would be 465 things? Is she ok? Does she know us mere mortals don’t get sent boxes upon boxes of free shite we didn’t ask for? My home is tidy and clean because I regularly organise and rearrange things and if there are things we don’t need/love anymore I give them to charity or give away on the local free page (perhaps mind blowing to her) I ask my daughter to sort through toys/books etc when we’ve got a charity bag on the go. I don’t get a jar and make a label for it for ‘content’ then film my relatives being given my unwanted #gifted tat. The first thing I’d stick in the pile there is the bloody pointless jar. I’m sure the girls liked getting the make up so that’s nice but the filming of it- poor loves. Why does she never do what other Insta people do and say ‘I’ve accumulated some excess stuff here so let’s do a give away’ like The Folding Lady or Sarah Powell (I love her) who always do this and they even pay the postage- there’s no song and dance just a kind-spirited casualness. It’s like Hinch really believes her own hype that she is floating on a celestial plain above us all and doesn't need traits like humility or kindness. Like when she puts up boxes like ‘what are you up to today’ to feed her ego and then posts no replies.
Anyway enough of that. Ronnie is v cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
The fact is Hinch has lied about ‘invisible speech needs’ like someone else mentioned a few pages back, she said Ronnie would sing wheels on the bus on Vicky Pattersons podcast then told her ‘followers’ afterwards he has invisible speech needs. She then posted stories AFTER she stated he sang wheels on the bus that she can’t believe he just said his first word ‘cheese’ or something along those lines. Let’s not forget she added a fake ‘there’ voice pretending it was Ronnie. She’s nothing but a lazy parent who does nothing to encourage her sons, she laughs at them, copies what they say instead of interacting, grabs things off them, claws at them & films herself acting like the most maternal mother on the planet when the truth is she can’t wait to get away from them. She’s an absolute disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 53
The fact is Hinch has lied about ‘invisible speech needs’ like someone else mentioned a few pages back, she said Ronnie would sing wheels on the bus on Vicky Pattersons podcast then told her ‘followers’ afterwards he has invisible speech needs. She then posted stories AFTER she stated he sang wheels on the bus that she can’t believe he just said his first word ‘cheese’ or something along those lines. Let’s not forget she added a fake ‘there’ voice pretending it was Ronnie. She’s nothing but a lazy parent who does nothing to encourage her sons, she laughs at them, copies what they say instead of interacting, grabs things off them, claws at them & films herself acting like the most maternal mother on the planet when the truth is she can’t wait to get away from them. She’s an absolute disgrace
And she couldn’t wait to ‘hear his little voice’ even though he’d apparently commented on the ‘man eating paper’ at the fair. Whatever he does or doesn’t have, she uses the kids, especially Ron to deflect from duck ups and distract the sheep from the fact her account is just ads and selling. 😐

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The debate on what additional needs her son has could go on all day as she’s been all over the place with what she’s implied depending on which direction she’s trying to force her content into at any particular time.

Flitting from he can’t walk and will do it in his own time one day, to he’s taken his first steps the next (on the garden paving slabs 🤦🏻‍♀️) and “he sings full songs” to “I can’t wait to hear his voice”…

Whatever your take on it and what you believe or not it’s so sad for the child that complete strangers are able to debate it on a gossip forum in the first place 😞

That’s all down to his Mum. The person who is supposed to protect him and act in his best interests.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Another day off for I work 6 days a week at my desk by 8 am full time hinch ...

She will argue that she's doing lots of work behind the scenes and not all instagram content.... but let's be honest she has no content and there are other influencers who are sharing content basically 7 days a week and still doing other brand stuff on top of that.

Her middle name isn't rose it's lazy workshy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Rachaele aka PTWM is a nasty scamming c**t with absolutely no integrity
Check out her threads on here if you need any more clarification
Also that should be marked as AD or GIFTED because did you duck pay for it
Wankers the pair of them 🖕🏼
They're bad enough on their own but the two of them together, insufferable!

Reactions: 12
Any chance we could stop with the is he/isn't he ND/autistic, leave the kids alone and get back to slagging off St Cuntwit of Maldon?
Absolutely agree. He's not got CP or cancer and has both his legs. He will find his own way in his own time, maybe will need a little help at some point but he's a beautiful, healthy little boy. Just cherish this time stupid Hinch.

Reactions: 5
she’s a absolute twit of the highest order but speech isn’t just speech sounds.
Speech is semantics, sociolinguistics, pragmatics. She’s hinting at the a invisible speech need in relation to another type of speech need, ie, ronnies social understanding of language. Very often that is inline with certain nd conditions.

which makes it even more disgusting that she uses him on the internet. Nd people (including me) have struggles with the social use of language. This means my experiences growing up have been tainted by neurotypicals trying to force their way of communicating into me (making me force eye contact for example)

the internet isn’t a nice place to be for nd adults some days yet alone nd kids and it’s not ronnies job to raise awareness. She’s a prick

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wonder what shite ‘content’ she’ll cobble together for 7pm prime time when Bestbubs4eva gives birth 😂
Honestly, if anyone buys that she spontaneously went into labour just while her dad happened to be looking after the kids, and after her and Joe had a magical, special date night. Come on, get some critical thinking skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
she’s a absolute twit of the highest order but speech isn’t just speech sounds.
Speech is semantics, sociolinguistics, pragmatics. She’s hinting at the a invisible speech need in relation to another type of speech need, ie, ronnies social understanding of language. Very often that is inline with certain nd conditions.

which makes it even more disgusting that she uses him on the internet. Nd people (including me) have struggles with the social use of language. This means my experiences growing up have been tainted by neurotypicals trying to force their way of communicating into me (making me force eye contact for example)

the internet isn’t a nice place to be for nd adults some days yet alone nd kids and it’s not ronnies job to raise awareness. She’s a prick
I’m fully aware of that. Don’t tell your followers Ronnie can sing wheels on the bus then many stories after tell your followers that he just said his first word, she can’t keep up with her own lies, whatever Ronnie has is not our business. What is bothersome is her constant lying

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I want to know how she decides the criteria for either the ‘ Paul the alien’ filter or the ‘American 1960’s presidential nominee’s wife filter ‘

Anyone have any idea?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have a colouring app on my iPad for my youngest grandchild who has cerebral palsy. He loves it when we do it together.

Problem is one of the pictures today is a bleeping llama/alpaca and now I’ve gone right off it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m fully aware of that. Don’t tell your followers Ronnie can sing wheels on the bus then many stories after tell your followers that he just said his first word, she can’t keep up with her own lies, whatever Ronnie has is not our business. What is bothersome is her constant lying
Yah I totally agree with you. She’s forever leaving parts of the story out! It started with speech as in just how we can words. Then when she realised she couldn’t keep that narrative up (cos how dare Ronnie speak!) she changed her wording. But didn’t think to update what she meant, for clarity and for the fans she “adores” she’s bloody annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 20
EXACTLY!!!!!!!! Yes!

I'm avoiding the thread as much as possible today cos the constant bickering is tiring. This is what she's done. Ronnie can talk very well fankoo. Ronnie can sing this and that. Ronnie asked why the man is eating paper. Ronnie says thereeeee. Ronnie can say alot. But now he's suddenly on a journey of can finally say I love you and she can't get enough of hearing his voice. Hold on, he spoke fine didn't he?
The lies are a huge issue, Ronnie being autistic isn't the issue and isn't any of our business and to be frank I couldn't give two hoots. Ronnie shouldn't be online, his mother and father should be protecting him from all this. But her lying is another matter.

I'm gonna just be honest and say I don't believe a thing she says. I don't think he's on no journey and that isn't because I think autism is a dirty word as alot of people are hinting about when someone disagrees with him having autism. That's not the case at all, I just think he's just a child who was simply delayed because his parents don't speak to him properly, and now he's improving but she's holding on to using him for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
You know what that’s annoyed me more now 🤣 she’s got this huge profile and she does absolutely nothing helpful with it! She just grifts and takes opportunities away from people with the talent she wishes she had (eg authors)

why didn’t she update her precious fans? A quick, “so Ronnies expressive speech has come on a lot, but he still has invisible needs that are harder for me to explain…” or something along them lines. She’s “still learning” so tell people you’re still learning. You can’t have it all. Either you trust your nutter fans or you don’t. She holds back because she’s well aware the internet isn’t a safe place to broadcast a kids life. Must be tit knowing you make a living off your kids privacy.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Yah I totally agree with you. She’s forever leaving parts of the story out! It started with speech as in just how we can words. Then when she realised she couldn’t keep that narrative up (cos how dare Ronnie speak!) she changed her wording. But didn’t think to update what she meant, for clarity and for the fans she “adores” she’s bloody annoying
And this is why I love this thread, friendly banter without the agro😍

Shy Hinch is at Magic Mike🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.