Mrs Hinch #613 I don’t care that the trolls are whining, I’m taking the family to my book signing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don’t believe she’s getting rid of anything . Just pretending to do something. She’s too tight to give back or give away. Just greedy and it’s never enough. The nerve with the filters as she looks nothing like that. Can be so damaging to some of the sheep thinking they have to live up to that fakeness. She looks like an old hag in book party place. At least 40. Sorry but it’s true but in her head she thinks she is a young love islander. Does she ever even look after kids. She’s got a stay at home husband. I’d be going out of my mind home and no purpose for either of them only scamming. No wonder mad ma is angry all the time she is worked to the bone raising the boys and still raising Soph.

Reactions: 16
Even her hair must be filtered. Everyone saw the real pictures from yesterday and it looked nothing like that 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Have you ever seen this woman eat a salad or some vegetables?? Her poor kids 😣

Reactions: 14
Popped over from PTWM after hearing about this. Can anyone remember when this was? I'd be interested in reading the thread from the time.

PTWM claims the husband is on a career break but us tattlers believe that this article is about him. If the break was genuine she would have posted a copy of the documentation confirming it by now to prove us all wrong.

Thank you for popping by. Quick reply before this thread ends, I’ll take a look again and tag you if I find it, but I’m fairly sure it was all deleted by mods and the thread closed early. It must have been late 2019? Pre pandemic.

Reactions: 9
That garlic bread thing may be okay if it was actually cooked property. The bread itself didn’t even look hot and the cheese was barely melted 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 9
God she’s so boring!
tell me you can’t be bothered with the insta life you’ve created without telling me you can’t be bothered with the insta life you’ve created
🙄😴

Reactions: 11
She’s posting that meal like it’s a revolutionary meal she’s discovered 🤣. Christ I’ve done that loads, my kids love it. I think it’s filth to be honest, I hate cheese 🤮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Go on then -let’s see the pasta dish you have cooked for your family..or when she says pasta, does she mean spaghetti hoops in a measuring jug?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.