Mrs Hinch #613 I don’t care that the trolls are whining, I’m taking the family to my book signing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well yeah. Fairly certain numbers are a weak area for her. I mean, she thinks she works FT 6 days a week ffs, so I think counting beyond 10 will be very tricky for her.
I think even getting past the number 5 is impossible for her, considering that’s the size she thinks her feet are. 🤣. X

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she need a reel to show how to make one 😑 why even the need to do such thing. Waste of ink and paper to me

Reactions: 10
What did she go to snap at Jimbob during that jar nonsense? She snarled something at him and then stopped herself. She is so bleeping nasty. It just oozes out of her. Hard faced chav.

Reactions: 20
I’m not sure why but her rings and bracelets really get on my goat 🤣🙈 I can’t work out why I’m so triggered by them!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So my memory is a little foggy, and I may be connecting dots that aren’t there, but maybe some of the long time followers of Hinch will recall. I’ve mentioned this story before. Also I say this not knowing much at all about ptwm and her husband. But if Hinch indeed has such a chummy relationship with ptwm, and that they message each other all the time, is it possible that ptwm’s husband was the “police” referred to on what was one of the weirdest nights on tattle? i remember a poster here saying she was to call someone at a designated time, and when she did she got threatened that her husband was a police officer and would find their IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and such nonsense, yelling at her on the phone. Then right after that, Hinch came on her stories quite late at night and cackled like the cat that got the cream. It was bizarre and I know it doesn’t make much sense (a la Hinch) and I think the whole thing was set up to get one over on tattle…but I know I didn’t dream it up. Anyone else recall? Wonder if these two were mean-girling and stirring the cauldron even way back then. Anything is possible if you’re desperate and deluded enough.
Popped over from PTWM after hearing about this. Can anyone remember when this was? I'd be interested in reading the thread from the time.

PTWM claims the husband is on a career break but us tattlers believe that this article is about him. If the break was genuine she would have posted a copy of the documentation confirming it by now to prove us all wrong.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Hinch dahling - eyebrows aren’t supposed to be shiny…
I can’t watch anything without either being distracted by them or the really harsh movements her mouth makes when she spits out her words in such a hard way

Omg!! So... for the record… before the thread ends… I take back what I said about ptwm boyfriend… 🙈🙈 I hadn’t seen her page before yesterday or even heard of her so I had a very quick scroll… disgusted by what you’ve all told me about him/them!!
Why the hell are ss and hunch buddying up to these people?! 🤦🏻‍♀️ shocking

Reactions: 24
She should just partner up with filters subscriptions with the App Store. She looks nothing like that! I know we know but bloody hell she’s such a bleep for lying like this on a daily basis.

Reactions: 24
He's an abusive alcoholic. Plus he was sacked from Devon and Cornwall Police for searching peoples names and addresses and contacting them if they were negative towards Rachel (ptwm) after sharing their names over social media so her huns also doxxed them. Rachel also contacts their employers with pictures of their negative comments

He cheated on his wife with Rachel and left her on their eldest sons birthday. Him and Rachel then fabricated lies about her being an alcoholic and drug addict and dragged it through the courts so she eventually lost the children and couldn't afford to fight it.

He then continues to be emotionally abusive to his sons and continually berates and belittles them and Rachel shares the videos over her social media.

He also makes threats on her lives (one was a couple of weeks ago) that he named someone and warned them that he would be round their house soon to have a word. He also gets people details from orders they make from Rachel's tracksuit shop.

It's all over on her wiki but sure, he's a catch 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Wow. He sounds like a real bleeping charmer doesn’t he?

• Haha
Does she not realise we see unfiltered pics of her alllll the time. The last ones being just a couple of days ago? YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
With the decluttering jar thingy, why is she picking the things from all over the house? Surely a cleaning and organising whiz like her would know it makes more sense to pick one room at a time and declutter from there, not picking an item from each room that would have no real effect on clutter?!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.