Mrs Hinch #613 I don’t care that the trolls are whining, I’m taking the family to my book signing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe I am about to ask this, but is it possible her filtered eyebrows have got worse?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
With the decluttering jar thingy, why is she picking the things from all over the house? Surely a cleaning and organising whiz like her would know it makes more sense to pick one room at a time and declutter from there, not picking an item from each room that would have no real effect on clutter?!
She ain’t a cleaner. HTH. ATV.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does she not realise we see unfiltered pics of her alllll the time. The last ones being just a couple of days ago? YOU DON'T LOOK LIKE THATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
When she wakes up of a morning with no make up on and looks in the mirror she must feel suicidal (not making light of suicide here.)
But really .. it's like looking at a photo of yourself from twenty-five years back and then looking in the mirror and thinking wtf happened here.
She does herself no favours and never will until she accept herself the way she is. If it wasn't so bloody pathetic it would be sad.

Reactions: 12
This declutter jar bollocks. Is this something she's started or got from someone else? If it's the former... maybe she's pushing it because of a certain upcoming TV appearance and what she does on that.

Reactions: 8
With the decluttering jar thingy, why is she picking the things from all over the house? Surely a cleaning and organising whiz like her would know it makes more sense to pick one room at a time and declutter from there, not picking an item from each room that would have no real effect on clutter?!
Probably her boredom threshold is short.

Reactions: 8
This decluttering shite she's "doing". I actually think she's just scratching around for content so is grabbing an armful of crap from her wardrobes and then just individually throwing on to the floor in a pile whilst filming. It won't be going anywhere. It's just for engagement and clout.

Reactions: 24
Probably her boredom threshold is short.
Yep it would be better to right down a room not a bloody number. What if you only have 8 things but it says 11 or you have 18 but it says 12? Why not donate some of ‘her book’ to some children’s libraries, nurseries, children’s wards etc? Pick a number and donate that amount of books!

Reactions: 10
I’m really glad she can afford to Chuck a ridiculous amount from her house I’m all for a declutter but wow is she starting again ? She’s chucked stuff with tags on 😳

Reactions: 13
How nice to be sat at home with log burner on . Glued to your phone. Not having to leave for a real job. Then having to brag brag with the log burner. Why not just show the weather . But still another prerecord and lie with the burner. I'm assuming it's not looking clean and pleasing enough to be Instagram worthy and she's recycling old clips as lazy to film it again

Reactions: 10
This decluttering shite she's "doing". I actually think she's just scratching around for content so is grabbing an armful of crap from her wardrobes and then just individually throwing on to the floor in a pile whilst filming. It won't be going anywhere. It's just for engagement and clout.
This is what I thought when I was watching it
I'd love to see the pile when she picks high 20s or 30. It's a load of bollocks

Reactions: 9
Riddle me this Nusties… She says she’s been a paying customer for years but the story says “AD” (In tiny transparent letters) so what does that mean??!
This is why she has to make things clear! Was it gifted? Was she paid for the ad? Was it discounted? FFS Sopha just do your job!!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.