Mrs Hinch #613 I don’t care that the trolls are whining, I’m taking the family to my book signing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @allthefun for the thread title. Here’s some crunky snacks and 10L of full fat coke 🍿🥤 Blessed be.

Since the last thread all Sopha’s mostly done is brag about HER book. She’s not put AD on any of the posts about the book and she’s looked like an absolute twit dancing around (If you can call it that, my guess is she had wind) doing her make-up for the tend date night with NoNob. Get Well Hunnnnnay.

As always, mark suggestions with “Thread suggestion“ Keep them short and swear free please.

For newbies to the thread: Wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread #500 is also worth a read as is thread #600 for pics of filtered faces, etc.

edit to add:
Hope I’ve done the new thread correctly, I’m still learning guyssssssh. I’ll probably have the three tutting grannies after me if I’ve done it wrong, I’m sure they’re Nusties 🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
On the beg again.
I personally find the world wide web very useful for finding stuff I must have 😆😆😆 don't tell me she has filtered that picture of Lenor, what an absolute knob of a woman
Screenshot_20230116-201436~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Oh god she's going to go down the top knot route like Stacey with rex isn't she 🤢 why is she so stalker ish !! And lennies hair isn't even curly 🧐

Reactions: 58
Thanks to @allthefun for the thread title. Here’s some crunky snacks and 10L of full fat coke 🍿🥤 Blessed be.

Since the last thread all Sopha’s mostly done is brag about HER book. She’s not put AD on any of the posts about the book and she’s looked like an absolute twit dancing around (If you can call it that, my guess is she had wind) doing her make-up for the tend date night with NoNob. Get Well Hunnnnnay.

As always, mark suggestions with “Thread suggestion“ Keep them short and swear free please.

For newbies to the thread: Wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread #500 is also worth a read as is thread #600 for pics of filtered faces, etc.

edit to add:
Hope I’ve done the new thread correctly, I’m still learning guyssssssh. I’ll probably have the three tutting grannies after me if I’ve done it wrong, I’m sure they’re Nusties 🤭
Marvellous work hen, have a Gregg's sausage slice and a couple of Jac pots while chugging down full fat coke. Blessed your 'art, innit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Never have I ever used a filter on my kids. You should be ashamed of yourself Hunch!

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Oh god she's going to go down the top knot route like Stacey with rex isn't she 🤢 why is she so stalker ish !! And lennies hair isn't even curly 🧐
His hair looks decidedly untangled in the alleged recording of him from yesterday sucking on a yoghurt pouch, but maybe that is such an old pre record, he now has dreadlocks 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I thought you were a hairdresser Sophie?

Brush it when wet and full of conditioner.
Spray it with water in the mornings and comb through. That’s what I do with my 4 year old.
It’s not rocket science.

For real not ‘tend curly hair (like I and my eldest have) you never ever brush unless it’s wet and full of conditioner. Don’t brush between washes. End of.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Can't reply to this comment: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...sted-to-win-my-sheep-back.36572/post-13554089

Did she delete that story and post something else? I can't see the weight comment.

Edit: It was on Inch's story 🤣
It's Monday morning please be nice 😂 but I don't understand that comment, is that a thing about her weight, she has a ED right?

I see she's tending to be an Ndubz/Tulisa fan again..

I see the comments hating her make up but I can't put on make up for tit, it's better than I can do, but to be fair I'm a 24/7 mom and I don't get time to play around and practice, but though brows, hunnnay sort them please🥴

Reactions: 13
The difference between yesterday and today 🙄
Lol, I returned here from IG to comment on the hair, I thought she was a hairdresser no? Reminds me of the Facebook posts asking for cleaning advice 😁

His hair doesn't look that curly, though I'm as useless with hair as I am with makeup! My daughters hair was the same when she was a tot, straight until the ends which had little baby hair curls, it's absolutely beautiful hair but it never knotted for me, maybe I was accidentally doing the right thing 😄 and now talking about it I miss those days, now she's just a stroppy teen 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She is so copying SS with Rex hair do. I noticed Ron had a cut yesterday. She's not only copying peoples hacks and quotes she's now copying hair styles. Oh you poor deluded woman

Reactions: 34
Firstly, Just because YOU can't stand how you look without a filter and filter yourself into a whole new person, doesn't make it OK to then filter your children.

Secondly, I don't think Lennies hair is curly. The tips are, but that's pretty standard on alot of little kids. Cut the very ends off and his hairs straight. He's got a slight wave. Mainly just a ball of mess that needs a good brush. He hasn't got curly hair. She did this with Ronnie, she put SO many different products in his hair and twirled his hair around her finger and said it was curly. When it wasn't. It was greasy and looked a frigging mess. Now she's doing it with Lennie, she has obsessions, and curly hair on kids is obviously her weird obsession. I don't get it.

Reactions: 62
"Lens hair is so curly" 😂

Those are baby curls you knob. How long before she's scrunchy gel into like she did with Ron.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Single white female vibes coming in strong with the tend curly top knot. You’d think she would put a video in her tend girls chat asking the tend girls for advice as she’s such a tend girly girl. Suppose that doesn’t lead to a kindly gifted sponsored ad though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.