Mrs Hinch #612 Mad Ma’s rants threw me off track, cleaning hacks posted to win my sheep back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you let your children eat like that? In their Pjs. Downstairs. Why doesn’t she have a proper bedtime routine? She has all the time in world!

Reactions: 18
You are the author of your own story 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Says the woman who fakes everything. Including writing her own books 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve been stressed for weeks over our impending second child and wanting everything to be okay. Terrified it will change everything, thinking our first will suddenly hate me, beating myself up that I’m the size of a whale and struggle to sit and play on the floor anymore.
Then I see her just taking the blatant pish and feel that things might just be okay!
❤
It won't change a thing. It'll make your already perfect, even more perfect. Your first won't hate you, they'll love that little baby, they might struggle sharing you at first but you just make sure you involve them in everything. Oh baby sister/brother needs their nappy doing, do you want to help mummy? Can you be the brilliant big sister/brother that you are and give mummy the wipes? Etc etc etc.
They'll adjust. You'll adjust. You'll be great!!!! ❤
Hinch does that though. You just gotta watch her for 5 seconds and you realise, actually, I'm a bleeping rock star compared to that dim bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
1. I would pay actual money to see her with that amount of make up on. It must look truly awful in real life, thick and cakey. Grim
2. Date night on the afternoon that it's the North London Derby? Doubt it
3. duck off with the lip syncing and mean girl faces. I know the sheep lap that shite up though "oh Soph, you're so funny!" 🙄
4. Instead of filming them how about getting a plate for that cupcake?
5. duck off with the most boring book she's ever produced. And this is from someone who 'wrote' a blank notebook..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
❤
It won't change a thing. It'll make your already perfect, even more perfect. Your first won't hate you, they'll love that little baby, they might struggle sharing you at first but you just make sure you involve them in everything. Oh baby sister/brother needs their nappy doing, do you want to help mummy? Can you be the brilliant big sister/brother that you are and give mummy the wipes? Etc etc etc.
They'll adjust. You'll adjust. You'll be great!!!! ❤
Hinch does that though. You just gotta watch her for 5 seconds and you realise, actually, I'm a bleeping rock star compared to that dim bleep.
That was so lovely to read, thank you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yet ironically her life is pretty much “ghost written” by Gleam and the brands paying for her lifestyle. You sold your and your family’s souls to the highest bidder Soph, you don’t get to write your own story anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Yet ironically her life is pretty much “ghost written” by Gleam and the brands paying for her lifestyle. You sold your and your family’s souls to the highest bidder Soph, you don’t get to write your own story anymore
👏 exactly this!!!!!!!
She has to live the life written for her

Reactions: 10
Her hair looked like 💩 or a walnut whip and the amount of makeup and faces she was pulling scared me. She’s so aggro, it’s weird!

Reactions: 12
I'm bored of seeing that pissing book.

Ronnie is probably only obsessed because it's the only book he's allowed because all of his and Lennies books are on a high shelf where they can't reach.
She was clinging on to that book for dear life when Ronnie wanted to read it if you watch the video closely.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
How many cakes did they have that story confused me? He takes the cake when she’s sat down then she’s hovering over the cake then they dismantle the cake then the cakes whole again for a photo 😂

Also I never noticed how much Lennie looks like Ronnie from the side (yogurt story)

Reactions: 9
Hard faced biach, or best selling children’s author. Which one ya going for Soph?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Hi kids. Kate to the party but unlike Hinch some of us actually are working 6 days a week 🫠
I see she’s posting an unusual amount of reels.. sales of the book not going well Sofa?

• Haha
That bleep is taking the piss with all these undeclared ads. I wouldn’t use the pages of that book to wipe my bumbuminnit.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.