Mrs Hinch #612 Mad Ma’s rants threw me off track, cleaning hacks posted to win my sheep back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously guyshh 🤣 this video is just too much. She’s never known a hard days work in her life and she’s acting like a gangsta in her video! 🤣
Alright soph we get it you’ve had enaff of jimbobnojob but seriously you’re a grown arse woman with 2 kids under 5 at home.

Ive said it before, these two clearly go for couple therapy hence the forced dates and car quizzes. Of you look at her post comments there are always comments from marriage councillors bots. Because that’s her Instagram search.

What an exceptional bleep.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The eye bleeping vids remind me of when I was a teen getting dolled up with my mates to buy booze from the offy then try to get into a nightclub, she acts like a 15 yr old not a 30 odd yr old mummaz 2 boys.

Reactions: 22
✍Do not buy urban decay brow blade✍
✍Mascara can apparently be used as contour✍

Look at me learning on a weekend 😌👍

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That face and get up just reminds me of a prison drama - they always have the character that thinks she’s someone, too glam to be inside and an utter witch. There’s a TV idea for her if they ever want to remake Bad Girls!
yeah she’s got a hard face kinda like the vibes I get from Shirley from eastenders

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m finding this area…. Troublesome 🤔 anyone want to take a punt on talking us through what’s gone wrong here? 😳🤣
Migration of lip filler she’s always had them poorly done. A good nurse/doctor won’t overfill lips no matter how much you beg. If you look at her pre fillers she had super thin lips. So tbh whoever does her horrendous fillers I think this would keep happening

Reactions: 12
Do they ever use one of their tables to eat at? One cupcake, not cut in half, eating on the ottoman is so weird. And then hinch and inch just laughing about it
And all that sugar before bed. Hope she has a teeth cleaning routine going on at least.

Reactions: 15
Slightly off topic but if you follow make up friend, she’s posted her son watching tv & the comments he’s come out with is the content Dogpie wishes she had! 🤣 make up friends son is adorable - & no, he hasn’t got a headache this time… 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So Ronnie wanted her to read it… instead she gave them a cake. Did she read the book? Nope.

eta - I thought it was date night?

Reactions: 29
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, no wonder those kids never bloody sleep 🤣. They will be bouncing off the walls tonight after all that sugar. X

Reactions: 21
I’d question brave or stupid if it was anyone else but since it’s Soph, we know which one..
Who, when they repeatedly moan about their children not sleeping, gives their child a mountain of sugar before bed 🤯?
The way she keeps her hand firmly clamped over that book too so poor Ron can’t haphazardly flick through it and open it like kids should be allowed to do. God forbid he ‘exposes’ the next children’s book sensation before release

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm bored of seeing that pissing book.

Ronnie is probably only obsessed because it's the only book he's allowed because all of his and Lennies books are on a high shelf where they can't reach.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
I’ve been stressed for weeks over our impending second child and wanting everything to be okay. Terrified it will change everything, thinking our first will suddenly hate me, beating myself up that I’m the size of a whale and struggle to sit and play on the floor anymore.
Then I see her just taking the blatant pish and feel that things might just be okay!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.