Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
The book signings will keep us all very entertained.

She will be tagged in loads of unfiltered photos as her adoring sheep queue up, all desperate to meet the Queen Hun. Sophie, knowing she can't keep asking to check their phones starts clawing at her neck
A flip flop wearing Jamie, in his capacity as both bodyguard and co author (it is our book, remember) will be loitering at the side, breathing heavily and giving a cheeky wink to some of the more impressionable fans who are giddy with such attention.
Sophie, seeing this, stops signing the books and throws her bingo counters pens in the air in a rage. Jamie, realising that his cash cow is upset by him perving on her fans, quickly switches to plan B and gets on the Bat Phone to Mad Ma.
Freda appears as if by magic and slaps the poor sheep who has been winked at and rushes over to Sophie, stroking her hair and telling her she's a clevahhh girl...

Anything other than the above, and I'm not interested 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 95

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Mrs Hinch #612 Mad Ma’s rants threw me off track, cleaning hacks posted to win my sheep back
Thanks @allthefun for the new thread title!

As always, mark suggestions with "thread suggestion", keep them short and swear free please!

I honestly couldn't tell you what she's actually done since the last recap. But apparently she works 6 days a week full time, so she must have done something?
Surely?
Anyone?

For newbies to the thread: Wiki is the pink button at the top. Thread 500 is also worth a read.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
The way she talks about Jamie is absolutely disgusting.

I’ll be the first to throw my hands up and admit I’m very old school (which I know a lot of people won’t agree with these days!). I’m into homemaking, trad wife life, selflessness, service, accountability, and respect for your partner etc. It’s something that has and always will be so important to me!

But there is absolutely ZERO love from her towards Jamie anymore. In the early days she used to show her wedding photos constantly and share really genuine and loving stories, photos and words about Jamie and their relationship. Where as now it’s nothing but hatred and anger.

Jamie had gone and got you the bloody bin bag you asked for because you were probably too lazy to peel your arse off the minging sofa… Why should he also then start picking up after the boys?! It was your idea to clear the wrapping paper away to stop the boys from arguing, you do it?! He isn’t your slave!

I am all about making your life as easy as possible for your partner and she just seems to make Jamie’s life hell. He isn’t your equal or your partner anymore, he is your dogs body that has to run around after you and do as you say and you feel that’s ok all because you bring in the money and you control the finances.

I’ve said it on here before, I know a lot of people have their own issues with Jamie, as do I. But he does a hell of a lot more than Sophie does, especially in regards to parenting those boys! Whatever she called him at the end of that video that was so vile she had to cut it off (even though she swears on her stories CONSTANTLY!)… was so undeserved.

The tone of voice and her facial expressions in that video are a true reflection of her character. She is just a nasty, nasty woman and I cannot stand her. Poor Jamie and those poor boys - why she’s got to push the narrative they always fight and argue I’ll never understand. They’re children and siblings for goodness sake, it’s what they do.

Rant over!!!!! X

• Heart
Reactions: 90

allthefun

My first thread with my first ever post! I’m chuffed to bits. Can’t believe this has happened to lil old me. I’m fank u. Off to have some crunky snacks to celebrate.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Lennie has no emotion at all. He's like Ronnie all over again, Ronnie had no emotion at his age either 💔

Anyway, its like Lennies been told to perform, when he doesn't want to. You can tell he's just bossed around by Ronnie everyday, and Hinch needs to put her foot down sometimes and make Ronnie know that Lennie needs his own time too. It's like she forces them to be together 247, they're not allowed to play separately etc. She's obsessed with them being each others best friends. My 2 youngests are 6 and 5, they're 13 month apart. They love playing together but then they also love and need their alone time too. It's OK to let them be their own little person, Sophie. Not every relationship needs to be like yours and your mothers. TOXIC.

Ronnie is turning into a mini Sophie on alot of snippets where shown too, he's very grabby and pushy. And no, dick head, I'm not trolling a child. I'm sharing my opinion on what we are witnessing. I'm not saying he's not lovely because he is, he's just a child, a child who deserves better at that, but I'm gonna just be brutal when I say I simply sense those children being absolute entitled little brats when their older, because mummy doesn't parent them. And kids like that aren't nice. Sorry not sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 77

allthefun

Ok I’m gonna be cheeky and try and win two in a row - thread suggestion: “I don’t care that the trolls are whining, I’m taking the family to my book signing”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Blondesx40x

Chatty Member
I'm assuming she'd just be visiting charity shops to do her book signing, it's where all her others end up after all 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 73

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Right so,

That wasn't for no group chat. And if it was how boring. I don't have conversations like that with my mates and we're all parents with similar aged kids.

Two, if it was for the group chat, it wasn't but if it was, why would you filter yourself? They're ya mates, they've seen your real face? Again, proof that's a load of bullshit.
She can't control her lying and it's proper concerning. She recorded that for our purposes and that's quite sad.

Toys may be 2 minute wonders for them both because NOTHING they have is age appropriate. Lennies toys look more like they're suitable for 6 month. That little marble run, my daughters both had that when they where about 6 month old. And don't get me started on Ronnie, he has nothing educational or stimulating which he really needs at his age. They have nothing suitable. That's why they're bored.

And now for the main part, instead of calling your husband out, why didn't you GET THE FUCKING BIN LINER YOURSELF, AND PUT THE WRAPPERS IN YOURSELF. you lazy, bossy, scruffy cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Scousedolly

Chatty Member
Well, hello all, it’s been a while! I stopped following her because I just couldn’t deal with her ways and her strange fans‘ behaviour. I was called Mrs Hinch last week in work because I work with some downright mingers and the fridge was stinking... so I cleaned it 🙄 Imagine likkle ole me bein referred to as the qween herself 🤮🤮🤮
so, I followed her again to see what the bint was up to. My eyes, my eyes 😭😭😭

What in God’s fuck is this farm business? I live on a farm... she sure as shite does not work 6 days a week on a farm! (Hate to break it to you Soph, but animals need caring for 7 days a week, 365 days a year darling!) The only animals she works well with are her sheep following her chatting shite! I despair!!

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Louanne

VIP Member
So we're supposed to believe that she 'found' this video for her girls in the WhatsApp group?
Who the fuck films a video - with filter - in Snapchat to send to their friends? Either voice note or FaceTime then you lying cuntnugget!

Also, Zoph [cleaner/not a cleaner] why didn't you go and get the bin bag and put the rubbish in it yourself if it bothered you that much. Absolute Fanny.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I might give this book a miss and I'll wait for book number 8 in a few years...

"Welcome to Hinch Farm:- join the Hinch family as the For Sale board goes up at Hinch Farm. Will Jamie get full custody of the Hinch Bros? Read on as we discover how Ron, Len and the ghost-of-poor-Hen are guided through their parents divorce"

• Haha
Reactions: 67

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Thankyou for proving my previous comment right Sophie. Look at the STROP on Ronnie cos Lennie doesn't want to perform. Looks like he went to wallop him with the stick.

Lennies not playing, he's not running away as part of the act, he's running away because he doesn't want to play, he doesn't want to perform for Instagram because he's an innocent little boy, he's still quite young to fully be into role play aswell.
He probably wants his own time and his own toys.
She wants to start parenting Ronnie ASAP because bossy stroppy behaviour like that won't last long with friends if they decide they don't want to be bossed around and play what he wants, and school won't have it either.

And no it's not just typical behaviour. We're seeing this ALOT with him. He's copying off his mam. It's so obvious.
Parent your kids properly you lazy twat

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Guysssssh, I’ve decided that if I’m still pregnant during Sopha’s attention seeking book signing tour and she’s anywhere in Essex I might turn up wearing a “Pink Purses Aren’t Just For Fruitcakes” T-shirt, with a giant pink purse filled with crunky snacks. I will also sing a few songs I’ve sung on Tattle, starting with “Cunting About In The Cuntry” Followed by Jimbobbumbuminnit’s “Cuntlife” They’ll never manhandle and remove a 9 month pregnant Nusty, surely 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65