Mrs Hinch #612 Mad Ma’s rants threw me off track, cleaning hacks posted to win my sheep back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What have a just watched 😱

Sopha... I’m not sure if you realise but you don’t look like you’re a 20something Love Islander, fecking about to that music doesn’t make you look like you’re “Wiv It Innit” You just look like an absolute twit 🤣😂🤣😂

Oh my word, what did she think she was doing... I’ve got the giggles 😂 How embarrassing for her, she just looks desperate. I’ve never seen anyone put foundation on their face like that either! 🤣
I've never seen 30 something chavs. And no wonder. It doesn't look good. Those bleeping faces, she looks a proper chavvy mean girl.

Reactions: 12
THREAD TITLE: probs too rude though!

What's the point going out for dinner, stay in face f***ING yourself, you're onto a winner

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Absolutely agree. Just glancing around my living room right now is a half assembled Lego creation; a load of cars that have been arranged in a way that makes sense to my 3.5 year old; a Spider-Man figurine having some sort of tea party with various Lego people; a half finished puzzle (that I MUST not touch) and some stones. Yep. Stones. I’ve been told they are “trolls” (no not us nusty trolls, but I’m assuming Frozen esque trolls). This is the world of play for a child a very similar age to Ronnie.
it feels all Ronnie does is have his letters and numbers drilled into him.
Sounds perfect 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
"you lot crack me up" what's so funny about people asking where you buy your make up stuff 😑
and why did she show us all that getting ready and and then down all that time making the Q and A story? Shouldn’t she have been out on the date night at that point?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That video is a bleeping cringe fest and the date night reference makes my skin crawl, the acorn will be out and so will the claw, good grief I feel like puking

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone else’s experience of getting ready for a date night involve taking turns with OH to get ready and shepherd a toddler around whilst throwing slap on and trying to find some smart clothes which combine to make a passable outfit?! The idea of getting to close the door, play music and take your time over your makeup, at 4pm on a Sunday? Where are your kids ?!

Reactions: 31
It’s no wonder she looks older than what she is with all those products on her face. She is creating layers and all that make up settles into the fine lines. A medium coverage foundation, couple of dabs of concealer, setting powder and blush on the cheeks…sorted. Her face is quite angular, she is created more angles with all the chiselling, she needs to use techniques that soften her features not draw attention to them.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.